Why are Americans girls so fucking hot?

why are Americans girls so fucking hot?

picture related

El mostro

No need to make fun of someone with a birth defect

la creatura...

>Invite you to open your eyes a little wider
hehe

jesus fucking christ this is actually freaked me out more than any liveleak gore videos what the fuck i was going to sleep soon

haha yeah make fun of that disabled disfigured person hahaha based

retard

Absolute monsters for allowing a person to suffer through that to only fulfill their pathetic tribal needs and for attention+gibs.

>people in this thread talking about morals

oh fuck off you gay retards, don't pretend like you didn't just laugh at a video of some greasy mexican getting beheaded, or some sandnigger being blown off by terrorists

it makes me really sad when people pimp out their disabled children for clicks and likes and attention

like that family with the braindead twins that dresses them up in costumes and shit. they're not a fucking animal they're not a fucking prop. holy shit I hate people

her breath probably fucking REEKS

It's just a severe version of cleft palate.

But I agree with this guy , that woman seems more than rich enough to get it fixed.
She's an absolute piece of shit for not doing so.
Cleft palates are easily curable with the money to do so.

yes im sure the creature with the mental capacity of a lizard and useless limbs is enjoying life to the fullest

I wish euthanasia is legal, I'd kill myself if I was born like that, no need to prolong the suffering for someone else's morale support.

I don't look at gore or snuff or anything like that, because I'm not a fucking edgy lunatic

Not sure about that, her problems look much more severe than just a cleft palette, she's clearly got some brain damage too.

kill yourselves fucking retards
i'm not a degenerate like you kys

She's just a child though, she never got a real go at life.

It's not just physical deformities, the girl also has Rett Syndrome.

based

That's just mean

kys you faggot

i really hope you die a painful and slow death

Dont be shan you fucking pricks, poor girl's probably got a shite life

she cant hear me you pussy

right, you wouldn't fucking say it if she could you cowardly cumstain

>let's make fun of severely defective people

That's low my man, way low.

I wonder how do people this sensitive go on with their daily lives. You probably cry and think it's the end of the world when mom doesn't give your favourite tendies for school today

>be American
>get told your child is deformed won't be able to function
>choose not to abort because this is God's plan

lmfao at these moralfags in fucking Sup Forums

flush this place pls

You were better when you spammed Vice City screen shots

>if you're not an edgy faggot for no reason, you're "sensitive"
dumb muslim has no morals, huh

flush yourself you favela turd

Ugly people is one thing, picking on the disabled is pretty pathetic though.

You mean she's American??
Yeah we make fun of black people all the time

you have an ms paint drawing of a black person on your national flag

She literally can't hear you, you moron. You making fun of her on the internet on a website filled with autistic weaboos has zero bearing on her life. It doesn't make her life any less worse. Stop being so sensitive and trying to have a moral highground on everything.

It should be mandatory to abort these children. Irresponsible parents caught up in a wave of emotion shouldnt be allowed to make a choice.

>you wouldn't fucking say it if she could
no i wouldn't obviously, that was implied

which is why you are a cowardly cumstain

you have a black neighbor

oh no

yeah haha americans yeah, but banter's all good but making fun of someone like this isn't on

seems like someone's a tad butthurt, does retardation run in the family or something?

How is that cowardly? Its just being polite.

This, no need to make the kid live a whole like of pain and suffering just so the parents can feel better and justified.

Good luck getting an abortion in America. Especially if you live in a red state.

fuck off retard this is not your safe space anymore, of you want to be an edgy faggot go to

there's nothing about this thread that has anything to do with Sup Forums though

All these comments it's like World war VIII

if God did not want me to make fun of her face he would not make her so ugly

god abandoned us long ago

>Rett Syndrome
If you guys bothered to read user's post up there you'd see Rett Syndrome is a non-inherited genetic defect.... the mutation occurs during pregnancy & they might not know until birth.

That said, and I don't mean to sound like an edgelord here, but imo it should be legal to have post-partum abortions in cases like this. I don't believe in any spirit or soul; to me allowing such a deformed child to live is just condemning an innocent creature to a life of suffering. There's no way in hell such a person can have a normal life. It just doesn't work. Unless you're filthy rich and can afford treatment and can afford to buy your child opportunities in life, that kid is going to grow up with huge psychological issues and they're going to have shit job prospects because of how hideously ugly they are.

Life is hard enough, I don't understand why people think there's some virtue to raising a kid who's life is going to be 10x harder than anyone elses'.

Moralfags are such little bitches. Don't pretend that little she-demon's face isn't fucking horrifying LMAO outta just kill it, put the poor little creatura out of its misery.

>it should be legal to have post-partum abortions in cases like this
that's literal murder you autist

>that's literal murder you autist
Not if it's legal :^)

I agree with you 100%.

I agree with maybe aborting the child if it's caught really early on, but flat out killing children simply because they're deformed is kinda going into questionable territory

kys

End your lives

because you abandoned Him

no

cry is free

edgy lord making fun of a disabled kid, how original
wew lad

This is a bit too far

Modssssssssssss

This thread is tasteless even by Sup Forums standards.

great argument for eugenics

D I O S M I O

this is the worst post yet, jesus you're retarded

I'd rather get shot in the head than getting skinned alive and die a slow, painful death. Born without a limb or blind is fine, but born FUBAR is not.

>the butthurt on this thread
She cant hear us lad

Moralfags post here just so that they can feel superior to others, it’s an ego game for them

Im sure she will live fullfilling and happy life, chasing her dreams while being asset to society

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

damn this baby looks happy as fuck
life is going to be hell

A sensible fellow

Yeah it's a slippery slope for sure. Plus the mother would be devastated simply due to hormones and shit.

Even despite that, I can't conscionably say that every child born should be raised to adulthood. Something like Progeria? Fuck that, I can't believe people are OK with a fuckin' child living through old age from birth and dying at 20.

This

even She dont give you in any case, dog.

This reminds me of the movie "Wonder"