When did you realize that money was everything? How is your progress going?

When did you realize that money was everything? How is your progress going?

Well?

Hello?

Never, all that matters in life are looks

another day wasted?

Money can buy looks though.

Money = SURGERIES

Money = steroids, HGH, peptides, premium food for best body

Money = ALL

Another day spent quite productively actually.

But money is only good to get better looks, hence, looks are more important

Failed terribly. I will die poor.

Money buys you health, looks, time, experiences, etc.

You only fail if you give up now

Two weeks ago during my 18th birthday
not so well whats your progress like?
Looks only matter because they can be used to make money.

only looks can give you experiences

>being a Canadian chink manlet that opens a thread about money every day

hmm, okay good on ya

Long way off from where I want to be.

Looks can't buy you a fast car or a yacht

money can make you do almost everything you want, looks plus money are going to make you do almost everything you want plus another few things a little easier

what are you doing to make more and more money?

long ago

i’m not a flashy person, the only visibly expensive item i own are my cameras, but money is essential for basically everything

It's disgusting that we've brainwashed ourselves so much through capitalism to think that coloured pieces of paper is somehow the most valuable thing in existence and that's what we should be chasing throughout our entire lives.

Its not paper because cash doesnt matter to people with a lot of money and its always been this way forever. Are you rich Mr.Qatari?

Right now I am working and saving as much as my income as I can which I invest. I know this is not enough though so I am exploring other ways of making money with varying success.

It's the resources that you can buy with the coloured pieces of money.

What do you value as being more important? What are the most important things in your life?

but it is not for the sake of money, at least not for me, it is for what it can give to you, what I want from money is freedom, more time to do the things that I want and like, more time to be with the people I like, more time and resources to make things that I think or create them and so on, money=freedom for me because I can buy time for me with it

I'm not that rich but I'm far from being poor. I am living pretty comfortably.

>What do you value as being more important? What are the most important things in your life?

Humanity, happiness and charity. I know it sounds like a meme concept but think about it, what do you enjoy doing with the money you work so hard to earn? You go out with it to party, drink with friends etc. That experience and feeling of social bonding between people is what makes you feel good and that's how life should be like. The money is just a middleman that is absolutely unnecessary, it was placed there by capitalist elite who want to remain in power. It's hard to have power hierarchy without something to base it on, and money works for this.

>money=freedom

Yet you have to schedule your own sleeping times to go to work, have to be ok with being treated like shit by your own boss just for the sake of money, have to always manage the money in your bank account so you don't go broke etc. you're a slave of capitalism. Human society will evolve once we get rid of currency.

>Living in Qatar
>Money isn't everything, bro.

>Humanity
What the hell does that mean?

>happiness
Can you be any more vague? Everyone's ideas of "happiness" is different so this is totally useless. Quantify it please.

>Yet you have to schedule your own sleeping times to go to work, have to be ok with being treated like shit by your own boss just for the sake of money, have to always manage the money in your bank account so you don't go broke etc.

What you're describing sounds like being poor. When you have real money you don't "have" to work for anyone if you don't want to and if you did you wouldn't be treated poorly by a boss or anyone else.

>What the hell does that mean?

the quality of being humane; benevolence.
"he praised them for their standards of humanity and care"
synonyms: compassion, brotherly love, fellow feeling, humaneness, kindness, kind-heartedness, consideration, understanding, sympathy, tolerance, goodness, good-heartedness, gentleness, leniency, mercy, mercifulness, pity, tenderness, benevolence, charity, generosity, magnanimity
"he praised them for their standards of humanity, care, and dignity"

>Quantify it please

Whatever you want. Women, helping other people out, getting a surgery to be good looking, studying something you enjoy. Nobody is born with an obsession towards money. Because money is not real in the first place, we gave it value, we created it, and just as easily as we created it, we can destroy it.

>oil sultan telling us why money is bad

So money is fake and we're going to destroy it and live as one big happy family without hierarchy soon? Okay then...

>back to 6,000

No we obviously won't, because it keeps the elite happy and at the top. None of these people care about the suffering of millions that are caused by this fake system as long as they get to stay at the top. But the least you can do is to be disillusioned and devote your life to the qualities I told you. Help out other people, donate to charity, be kind etc.

stop bully :-)

I saved $50,000 last year and I realised I was getting bored so I've quit my job and am about to go backpacking around the world.

I don't want to do that though. You sound like a NEET or someone very out of touch with reality with zero significant accomplishments.

You sound like someone I do not want to be like so I will not listen or do anything you say. I will continue to stack these "fake" Benjamin's and accumulate "fake" assets. Let's meet in 5-10 years and see what you look like and what I look like.

I bought anything I wanted and as soon as I got them all of them became nothing but leaving a huge hole in my heart and I bought more to compensate for the hole.

I realized this meaningless and futile routine and stopped shopping. Capitalism is kinda zombie generator, and the greatest danger which mankind is being trapped...money isn’t everything you guys have to realize it.

You sound like someone with a shit personality that I probably won't enjoy hanging out with in real life. But that's okay, all materialistic losers are the same.

So what do you do all day? What are your actual passions and hobbies?

Don't say some vague shit like "living life" and "being human".

>>Humanity
>What the hell does that mean?
spoken like a true chink

>So what do you do all day?

My routine is sleep 8-12 hours, go to work, go to school, come back home to shitpost and annoy the fuck out of everyone on Sup Forums

>What are your actual passions and hobbies?

Reading and weightlifting. None of these things have anything to do with money, besides it being used as a means to an end (I use money to buy books, plates for my bar etc). I make a lot of money thanks to the salaries here being inflated and the government giving me neetbux, but I give most of it away to charities.

What are your lifts and bodyweight? Are you at least competitive at all?

my progress is good, if I was a millionaire like that I'd not buy all this sort of junk
load of yank crap.
I'd buy a lot of land on Lake Huron, maybe near Owen sound area on Georgian bay.
I'd get a good boat, a good off road car like a Landcruiser or Cherokee and build a cabin up there to live with my wife and children

I'm trying to figure out a good business to start in this country.

>go to work,
What are doing? Besides posting on Sup Forums

save money, buy a load of land up north, then do odd jobs and sell firewod/wild edibles and so on to make ends meet.
if you learn to program you can do that for odd online jobs, maybe even make some videogames for extra cash

>What are your lifts and bodyweight?
My weight currently is 84. I clean and jerk 130kg and snatch 60kg

>Are you at least competitive at all?

Heck no. My lifts are pathetically weak for an 80kg-er, people in this weight group can clean well above 200kg. I just have an admiration for this sport and find moving really heavy things to give me a nice adrenaline rush. I could probably be competitive if I devoted my entire life to it and roided but meh.

Oh cool. Well I have to go now. Please spend more time on Sup Forums to create less competition for me getting rich! Have fun being poor!

why do you humour this twat.
can't take these consumer slaves seriously
money is great and all, but only because with the way things are now we are all indentured slaves and you need it to buy your freedom

Ok friend :3 Hope you enjoyed larping as a millionaire on Sup Forums

I go to my dad's carpentry business and help him out there. That's my 'work'.

I'd love to be a part of small family business.

> money is everything

This is your body on post modernism/materialism. Worldy plebs are worthy of pity.

How do I make money in Canada?

>mfw NEET masterace

you don't, unless you already have money or someone you know does and is willing to give you some

How do I make money outside Canada?

Crime is probably the easiest/fastest way. I am not advocating you break the law, I am just saying if you were to do so of your own free will you would be slapped on the wrist if caught. Canada is a criminals paradise with our lenient sentences.

But then you can't leave the country.

I like traveling.

got any skills?

Yes I'm an Engineer by trade, but it pays shit here.

I could go to shartland I guess, but I want to make more than just wagecuck money.

True enough. If you're white you shouldn't be looking at Canada for long term living. East Asian too imo, there are better countries for those with dual citizenship. This country is a sinking ship that is becoming less european by the day.

It's super stressful. Having your own dad is your boss is being in hell, especially cause he will always have huge expectations for you and if you make just one little mistake then he goes berserk. I have to do everything perfectly because he keeps a real close eye on me, meanwhile all the other workers get to slack off.

>why do you humour this twat

I want to enlighten him so he can find a better way to live his life, through good humane qualities instead of depending on materialism and capitalism.

as an engineer you can make bank overseas
loads of countries beg for western professionals to do this or that.
just do some serious research and don't be picky about where you go, sometimes the poor dangerous countries offer the best opportunities since they are the most desperate

Do you know where to find these opportunities? I don't really know how to network to them from within Canada.

It's sad to see so many people around the globe fall for the emptiness that is materialism/consumerism. Sub Saharan Africans have like average IQ's of 80 so I understand that, but the rest of the world? It's sad.

Material goods can never bring lasting happiness. Family, community and a good relationship with God bring lasting happiness.

Saudi Aarabia if you have the stomach for 52 degree (celcius) weather and have no sand allergies. If you play your cards right you could be making 150k+ no tax

>materialists

You need to cope with the stress, relax and do your best.
Your dad is doing the right thing. You have to be the best of the best and it's not possible for your father to cut you some slack.

How do I get them though? Just apply?

Only dumb fucks value money over time. What's the point in owning a luxury sports car if you can't drive it as you're going to be stuck in traffic doing your daily commute? Being a high functioning millionaire means you don't even own your weekends.

Money only matters to people who don't have it and you don't even need that much to be out of the rat race, the world is full of people who chased money thinking they were going to retire early and then got greedy.

Now, having time, when you own your home and can afford some small luxuries, now that's the dream. Time to rest, time to do the stuff you care about, time to fucking live before you turn an old man regretting a life of wageslaving.

you gotta do your own research mate
if you're lazy you'll never get anywhere

how many years of experience and what field of engineering la?

Mechatronics, mainly programming work really.

2 years.

Hahaha im a mechatronics man myself! IF you get into oil and gas and rack up 5 years apply to Saudi Aramco and youll be living like a god amongst ants. But it is a lifestyle of toiling in the desert with no entertainment so be warned (it's literally 100% about the money and theres plenty of that) if you're making 80-90 K in Canada I wouldnt bother

Money won't buy you happiness or love. That being said it brings comfort and thats pretty good.

>Money won't buy you happiness or love.

>It just makes girls attracted to you and buys things that make you happy

>When did you realize that money was everything?
A long, long time ago.

>How is your progress going?
Very, very poorly. Once I finally got a job in this shithole country (a minimum-wage labour job, despite having 2 degrees), my body had to go and collapse in the middle of the factory floor from shear exhaustion. Now I don't have a job anymore and require a stick to walk around, lucky me. Hard work doesn't do shit, the whole world runs on luck and nepotism.

My only hope is to win the EuroMillions, which tonight is £45 million, I can do so much good with that for my family and community. Wish me luck anons.