Can I talk to a member of the alt-right?

Can I talk to a member of the alt-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0LQgXclado
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
strawpoll.me/11081365/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post a screen cap of your facebook.

State your business normie

You may speak.

1: We do not seek any enemies in the world, and our revolution does not go against the interests of any nation.
2: We do not seek to destroy nations.
3: We do not hate other races as a default.
4: We seek out friendship and alliances all through out the world.
5: We are bound to help the peoples struggle for racial freedom and racial sovereignty.
6: We do not tolerate Marxism therefore Marxism must be exterminated.
7: We demand racial purity as the first priority of states within our control.
8: We do not seek war although we do not fear war, we only wish for rationality and respect for our will to be maintained.
9: We do not tolerate anyone going against the interests of our goals and truths.
10: We do not tolerate hatred without jury to fellow comrades.
11: We do not tolerate the unauthorized to tell us what we can or can't do.
12: We do not tolerate warmongers, and criminals.
13: We do not tolerate anyone breaking these rules.

No op, no alt-righters here. You're thinking of /mlp/ that's the board you want

welcome to Sup Forums now get out

yeah whats up

>uses real name on anonymous board

must be trollbait right?

>these replies do not represent the views of whatever the fuck group hillary told you exists
>they are the views and opinions of individuals that may or may not coincide with other users of similar websites or forums

Depends if youll listen to reason, and be able to swallow the red pills

They're not here at the moment, try again tomorrow.

CNN posted a direct link to Sup Forums in an online article today, OP could very well be some 55 year old that doesn't understand how the internet works but hopefully he's just baiting

why would he post a pic of penguins nigga

Hello I am the leader of the alt-right in south America.
I have 10 min you cam ask me anything.

welcome to an area of intellectual debate, where you will greeted with respect

have some tasteful media while you read

there is no such thing
it is a straw man because the kikeosphere needs something they can use ad homenim against

they can't bring up our arguments or normies would find out that kikes own the media and the 1%er kikes have been actively working against us since day one. rothschild financed every army england sent against us.

Are you telling me you see that tasty [Files] button and aren't inspired to shitpost?

How can white men compete?

You already are.

I identify as an alt-left Hillary supporter.

Heil Hillary! The queen of Aryans.

Welcome, friend!

>press on your keyboard
(Alt)+ -> arrow.

The alt right are on

Been in the Alt Right for 2 years, in skype groups with some of the leading twitter figures.
>

>nigger-loving trumplets faces when they were BTFO by Hillary's four point five dimensional poker play
>they will be lynched in the street by the apes they were so desperate to protect because "they wuz nazis an sheiiiiiiit"
>spic and negro bodies will literally flood out of the cities with mama fuhrer at the helm

Poor ol snakenog, he got beat.

u should just ask to talk to conservatives, your idea of right wing isn't old enough to post here.

Remember to vote Democrat, niggers!

James, link your email for more direct discussion.

sure, i am a true alt-righter, i make anti-hillary memes in my spare time, here take this freshly baked OC i just made

Hello. I am the hacker/political operative known as "alt-right".

How many I help you?

there is no leaders, no authorities, we are the people, the PEPES of LIBERATION!
NO LEADERS!
You may invade academia, economy and social life BUT YOU CAN NEVER INVADE PEPE !

WITH PEPE WE ARE IMMORTAL AND ETERNAL!
youtube.com/watch?v=t0LQgXclado

The Alt-Right is an Alinskian creation to isolate, demonize and ostracize an entire group of people - the group of people that do not want global governance.

I am the one they call Sup Forums, king of the Alt-Right. What do you want you 1 posting shill?

Hello Sup Forums,

I am new to this website and don't plan to stay long form the looks of it, but I also had a few questions to these "alt-right"ers

why do you guys love being racist and sexist so much, its 2016 but feels like 1944 here, lol, and what's up with all the anti-Semitism, its almost satirical form the looks of it.

-S. Cohen

>1: We do not seek any enemies in the world, and our revolution does not go against the interests of any nation.
>6: We do not tolerate Marxism therefore Marxism must be exterminated.
wanna run that one by me again?

The alt right are racists who tell everybody that even though whites are 13% of the population, they commit over 55% of the murders

Fucking white people

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NAO

Marxists aren't people, it is a criminal ideology.

Talk to your people

youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

PEPE

I hear they also have an IQ average of 60-70 in their native countries that still can't get higher than 85 in any developed country on the planet no matter how much assistance they get
fucking crackers are the worst

>damn
that's a new kind of fucked up

What the fuck?! That's sick! I hope she got thrown in jail!

>or else you'll get disowned

I take it you don't know many black people

Whatever nigga, that baby was racist anyway

there you go, were all #mentallyhill here

you'd think they'd be better at fighting given all the experience they have chimping out

it's just a prank, bro

last hit was cheap

strawpoll.me/11081365/
help me with my demographic research, spread this to other threads if you are curious yourself

>memes sustain us...
we feed on satire and sarcasm :)

>this one is for ( you)

Gas the kikes RACE WAR NOW

I am the leader of the Alt-Right.

My time is limited, so be brief.

Please disregard a lot of this. If anyone thinks the Alt-Right is about race, they are completely wrong.
The Alt-Right is merely an alternate take on Republican Conservatism. The Alt-Right is a group that is generally more towards Right Wing Authoritarian beliefs, this is why Hitler is seen as a positive influence on a lot of the ideologies members. He was an exceptionally strong leader; something which lack in these times.

You will see a huge variety of Alt-Rights, some have racial, even anti-semetic beliefs however it's for the most part this generations conservatism. It's for people who are generally rightwing, but are sick of the stupid laws, and beliefs imposed by the Republican party, and want not to be associated with them. Kinda like Libertarianism in some key aspects. But going from more anarchistic, to generally more authoritarian.

>Cohen

The nigger would have done the same shit given the chance.

>African Justice
no police...

It's not even right wing, it's an incomplete descriptor.

That is the problem of trying to label it.

It's far beyond any singular leaning ideology.

We're more about exposing bullshit than anything else.

>11: We do not tolerate the unauthorized to tell us what we can or can't do.

self awareness the anti-post

lol this

meme on

>those damn whites
teaching babies to be cis-racists

#BLM

>1 post by this id

Really guys?

i am now

>artillery for Hillary

The alt right is a hillary conspiracy.

Having been in my fair share of fights, if they stand up you hit them again. If you don't want to get hit, stay the fuck down. Kid did good.

>We Need Hillary to keep aborting

What the hell is this?