Why do Americans feel they *need* to own a tactical strategic assault weapon...

Why do Americans feel they *need* to own a tactical strategic assault weapon? Do they genuinely reason that their *desire* to own a lethal assault weapon equipped with armour-piercing rounds overrides the right of their compatriots to feel safe in public spaces?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/tactical strategic assault weapon/
youtube.com/watch?v=rzw8jW0aCys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tactical strategic
aren't these contradictory? aren't tactics employed in the field, while strategy is employed on a wider scale?

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/tactical strategic assault weapon/

Americans' twisted worship of law as something sacred instead of as a tool in society makes them unable to comprehend what is common sense to rest of the world.

>Do they genuinely reason that their *desire* to own a lethal assault weapon equipped with armour-piercing rounds overrides the right of their compatriots to feel safe in public spaces?
>to feel safe in public space
>feel

>FEELING safe
>a right
What the actual fuck

Are they not interested in the lives and welfare of their fellow man? It all seems rather childish.

Americans pride themselves on indivualism and self-reliance even to point of peril. I thought that was obvious

Wait, how many times has this same thread been posted?

SHALL

He's going to keep posting it as long as people reply to it.

For the sake of a silly toy, though? Is this really the hill you want to die on?

Here, we see the Amerimutt performing one of his culture's animalistic chants. After the chant is complete, he and his tribe will proceed with their monthly child sacrifices to please their gods. The monthly sacrifices are believed to protect the Amerimutts against various types of magic and attacks.

NOT

>tactical strategic

English are such pussies

Again? Can't you at least make the OP more interesting?

u can't tell me what to do

that's not really much of an assault weapon at all to be honest bro
not really more than any decent hunting rifle

Tbh owning a rifle in the a city apartment is a bit like owning a lawnmower in one. The fuck are you going to do with it? A pistol is enough if someone starts forcing their way through the door, and it's sensible to have one if you live in a high crime area where someone might kick down the door tie you up and rape the missus.

You live on a big farm though? Then a rifle is just like a shovel. Pest control, putting down injured stock humanely, maybe hunting in the bush out at the edge. It's an indispensable tool for living on the land.

i'll just leave this here

Vietnam, you are my best friend. :3

Glad that Canada doesn't have this debate about gun laws and respects civilians right to gun ownership.

You lucky canuck fuckers get to enjoy that sweet cheap but high quality Chinese firearms industry. It's not fair.

Because canada, new zealand etc focus on the actual use of them for farmers and hunters, not for paranoid city folk

Kek. Canadian gun laws allow them to own center fire semi auto rifles. Even New Zealand has some sweet gun laws (can own pistols and center fire semi autos). As for you Aussies, you have shit.

>semi-auto centrefire rifle magazine capacity reduced to 5 rounds max
>pistols 10 rounds max
>AKs banned by name
>>respects civillian right to gun ownership
Your gun laws are absolute shit.

I'm a kiwi, just visiting.

It's shit for aussie farmers to lose their semi autos for pest control. But despite it's size it's a much more urbanized country.

NZ you can easily have a semi auto AR or whatever with a suppressor on. But you can't just walk off the street and buy it. You need to talk to the police and show you know basic firearm safety, are of good character, and have a place to lock it up. Also what you intend to use it for. Self defense or potential tyrannical govt will not fly. But hunting is huge there as is farming. They'll give you a licence, and then you're good to go

>Your rights end where my feelings begin!

OK ma'am.

Kikes

>tactical strategic assault weapon

>Detachable, high-capacity ammunition magazines of more than 10 rounds

>Why do Americans feel they *need* to own a tactical strategic assault weapon?
Because it's the law, dumb faggot.

The law =/= Morality, you of all people should know that Heinrich.

>”The right to adequate defense is a gift from the government thank you so much government for letting me have such nice things!”

Why has every Brit post I’ve seen lately border on cuckholdery or commieposting?

You do not understand the Americans' burning patriotic desire to defend their republic from would be tyrants

It's Corbynmania coupled with the fact that they're too young to remember the cold war and state tyranny, in Europe at least. Besides, they've been inculcated with so much leftist claptrap by Common Purpose teachers they can't think for themselves anymore.

i hope america never bans guns
i want to see as many dead americans as possible

What if you live in a city, and use it for marksmanship or competition

>I can go around threatening people and making them think I'm gonna kill them with my gun.
>I haven't even loaded it XDD
>They just feel threatened even though they're in no danger. Therefore not illegal

I know this is bait, but for anyone lurking, threatening somebody by brandishing a deadly weapon is a illegal, even in Murka.

True, but suppose you don't have a weapon. It's a toy, or you just stick your hand out of your pocket in a way that makes it look like you have one

>threatening somebody by brandishing a deadly weapon is a illegal, even in Murka.
Open carry laws contradict this statement.

That is also illegal in Murka, but of a less severe class. In general, intimidating another person is at least a misdemeanor assault in my state.

You are confused. Reaching for your firearm in an intimidating manner is a crime, regardless of your open carry licensure.

>That is also illegal in Murka
No it's not. Walking around with a semi-automatic rifle on your back is threatening with a deadly weapon, which is entirely legal in many states.
youtube.com/watch?v=rzw8jW0aCys
Before you start sperging out, if this was a sword instead of a gun, no one would try to defend it.

>intimidating manner
See above. Shit like that is perfectly legal and done entirely to send a threatening message to those who is having a retarded culture war with inside his head.

Yawn. I've spoken to police officers in my town about this after having it happen to me, I am telling you, it is indeed a crime for someone to reach for their firearm in an intimidating manner. Don't you feel foolish for telling someone from a different polity how their laws work? It's very presumptuous of you. For shame.

>>No it's not. Walking around with a semi-automatic rifle on your back is threatening with a deadly weapon
So police officers that carry a gun are automatically threatening everyone with it?

Why does it he have swung across his back? Isnt that dangerous?

Ironically, yes. Strapping it to his chest would be a lot more secure, but since it's more threatening that's verboten.

That sounds like a good way to get shot by a 'good guy with a gun'.