Why bother with the Alt-Right?

Why is the Clinton campaign going after a few thousand meme-spouting young men on the internet with negligible effect on the election?

Doesn't she see Trump's core support comes from disillusion with globalization as wages decouple from growth and life expectancy falls (and therefore he polls best in places hit hardest, like the rust-belt)?

She must have a campaign manager who spends far too much time on the internet.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/08/25/trump-campaign-ceo-accused-in-divorce-papers-of-attacking-wife/
wsj.com/video/clinton-trump-built-campaign-on-prejudice-and-paranoia/FC254AF4-BF83-4A03-BC36-5BD80EE406B7.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>She must have a campaign manager who spends far too much time on the

that guy fucked up, hard

Because she's winning in so many states and her election is all but guaranteed. :^)

Doesn't reek of desperation or panic, not at all.

and so did i haha

learn from this, cnn normies, weed and shitposting are a dangerous combination

Bad press is good press for Alex Jones. Her speech was destructive and irrelevant.
>race baiting identity politics
>conspiracy theorists

Kek

PEPE
E
P
E

>few thousand meme-spouting young men on the internet

Drudge Report is getting a billion views a month and Breitbart has 31 million every day readers.

The left know they have lost the propaganda war so are now demonising all media outlets that don't pander to her.

They're trying to divide the party. Problem is, there's not much division in the republican party, just like 6 members of the GOP establishment who are pissed that they dumped millions into Jeb and Cruz and lost to Trump.

The democrats on the other hand are completely fractured. Older working dems have realized that the party doesn't care about them and their unions anymore. Blacks have completely segregated themselves. Mexicans never cared about anything beyond welfare and amnesty and have no loyalty to speak of. Gays, lesbians, and trannies are on the verge of all out war with each other. Their party is a huge mess.

her campaign is run by total idiots

Because the way people think in the alt right or on the chans is catching on with more and more people. This is an attempt to disarm that momentum, but at best it's a temporary impediment

Depending on what you call the Alt-right I would dare to say that there are over 20+ million that would find it appealing in this country alone. Just a guess, but going by viewers on breitbart and others, it's looking like 100+ million worldwide, maybe more.

How come i never heard of drudge report

Alex Jones is thrilled she mentioned him.

>Bad press is good press for Alex Jones.

Exactly.

She is a vampire.

She surrounds herself with vampires,

She has little to know exposure to the real world, her whole universe is blood suckers that live in the shadows.

All she knows is how to defeat vampires, and that is to bring them into the light. But she made a fatal flaw, we are not vampires. In a naive attempt to show light on us.

But our memes only will grow in the light, it will spread to everyone who feels like the world inst right.

Just like it happend to each of us, something had to set your mind afire, some imputus put you on the path to Sup Forums

Hillary just put the whole world on Sup Forums and now countless thousands and thousands and thousands will pry.

She hath sewn the seed of her destruction. In her hubris she wrote her own incrimination.

lo! how the mighty fall.

It's been around for roughly two decades, check it out.

In short they are feeling the pressure. They know the power an awoken minds has and they want to crush it.

What they do not realize is that we are not like some unified party of political idiots like the Republicans. We are decentralized and unstoppable! When they attack us it gives us power beyond what they can imagine.

I am not part of any political movement but I realize that the establishment is corrupt and the system is rigged. I know that among the memes is truth that the liberalization can not let be known to the general public. Showing their evil for what it is is our power.

This is the right distancing themselves from Trump so they won't have to completely reform after he eventually loses.

this, he broke the Lewinski scandal, Drudge is like Grandpa of Alt-Right

because truth can spread, and they need to stamp it out

they are very jealous of power - they control pretty much all forms of media , except breitbart and various semi moderated forums

the jews need to control ALL speech

Kek Bless these Holy trips

because they want to hammer in the idea that their opposition is racist. unfortunately for them, this is quickly only becoming effective with people that already vote the way they want to. with everyone else its becoming more and more like the party that cried wolf.

really all she's done is legitimize the alt-right and helped to give it a position to which it can jump on future election.

she's taking a gamble and overplayed her hand.

No one trusts Hillary, the fact that she has mentioned Alex Jones should be any eye opener and cause normies to question what they really believe is going on. I don't care what race color or creed you are something stinks to her from high heaven.

the only meaningful division in the party is between the establishment and the voters.

widening that division is only going to encourage the voters.

Because she's telling suburban Republicans who despite Trump but don't want to abandon the Republican Party that voting for Trump isn't being a loyal Republican, since his base is this 'alt-right' fringe group - the 2016 version of the John Birch Society - and therefore, throwing out Trump would be like Buckley/Goldwater throwing out JBS.

>Why is the Clinton campaign going after a few thousand meme-spouting young men on the internet

Because we are much, MUCH, bigger.

Indeed. Come to think if, since you brought it up, i'm surprised she didn't directly attack that site in her speech as some payback. It's a powerhouse of a website.

Because Trump is drawing on them in his campaign statements and organization. Clinton sees an opportunity to win over skeptical Republican voters. To me, this shows she's aiming for a massive win and not just to squeak home. She's targeting the center of the GOP as her own territory now and is trying to wipe the GOP off the map. It might work, especially now that Bannon (a leading alt right figure and Trump's campaign manager) is confirmed as a wife beater.
"Trump campaign CEO accused in divorce papers of attacking wife"
nypost.com/2016/08/25/trump-campaign-ceo-accused-in-divorce-papers-of-attacking-wife/

And e brings on Ailes too. Sheesh!!! It's like he wants to lose.

>suburban Republicans who despite Trump
those don't exist

the only group in the party that despises Trump is the neo-cons and they never had any real loyalty to the party.

Misdirection. If the SJW armies and media are kept busy searching for racists (and thus buying the meme that racists/Russia/whoever is to "blame" for Trump's support, nobody will notice the elephants in the room: the economy and the erosion of personal capability (again, the economy) and responsibility. Trump needs to focus an attack on Hillary's economic platform and his ideas for revitalizing the middle class (without coded reference to race). That's his biggest strength, so he should play to it.

Yes a 54 year old factory worker who hates illegals and loves his guns is going to switch to Hillary because she talked about intent trolls.

the fuck are you on about.

>much, MUCH, bigger.
I'm not convinced we are. Do you really think large numbers of young people are turning to the Alt-right? No: most are extremely liberal. The more right-wing ones are more likely to be outcasts and are almost exclusively male.

We're just really, really, loud with excellent meme production and distribution abilities.

>31 million daily readers
Sauce?

wow
actuallycanwakeup.jpeg

This was probably the stupidest speech she could have given. It took all the air out of the "Trump is an evil racist" meme. If it's just this "alt-right" thing that no one knows about it takes away from the boogeyman white supremacist thing they've been trying to build.

GG Hillary, it's over

She's making a huge mistake. This is the moment she lost the election.

You don't "feed the trolls".

Bromain detected

cuse dey racist

>few thousand
More like millions.

She's also targeting the movement because it's the core driving force behind the modern right-wing.

People can joke and mock all they want. This is simply the truth.

#HipsterNazis4Hillary #AltRightQween

Hitlary said today: "the paranoid French now calls itself all right "
> sauce (Video + Transcript):
> wsj.com/video/clinton-trump-built-campaign-on-prejudice-and-paranoia/FC254AF4-BF83-4A03-BC36-5BD80EE406B7.html

It was a shout out to paranoid french Rothschilds... they got exposed in the e-mail scandal - Hillary contacted Rothschilds by e-mail many times ...

The Rothschilds, they hate publicity Hitlary got them,
therefore she calls them PARANOID FRENCH

How can she have the balls to fuck with Rothschilds?
Doesn't she realize that if she's not a good MK ULTRA slave to them or gets in their way, they can have her dead the next morning?

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
From: Hillary Clinton To: Lynn Forester de Rothschild Date: 2010-04-19 04:42 Subject: MISS YOU ...

I dunno,I had a liberal mindset up until about a year ago.Surely young men all over the U.S are waking up and smelling the bullshit

Clinton is defining herself entirely by her opponent, who actually has new ideas. It's a serious mistake. I still suspect the polls are done in her favor as well.

If you're gonna constrain it to young people then I would agree with you. We are probably the fringe of the fringe, but there are more than just 'liberal' young people driving this.

If she said anything about Drudge, then that would totally reopen the Lewinski thing.

The real burner though, was that she spent all of her time demeaning trump and his supporters, but never really spoke of her own political agenda. I doubt that this is the way to go. Trump, has a clear message, and clear-cut goals - ones, at that, which most people find agreeable.

he means 31 million unique visitors monthly

Try harder

>but there are more than just 'liberal' young people driving this.

Meant to say, there are more than just 'liberal' young people to think about.

>conspiracy theorists

This label lost it's sting after all the conspiracy theorists were proven correct when Snowden blew the lid on 5 eyes and the government listening in on people.

Because it's for actual countries.

cuz there cucks lol

There was a major story yesterday about Hilary selling her office. So we have this speech plus 50 articles about how she is ahead in the polls. Anything to change the subject. Just like we had two weeks of khan news to make us forget that the dems threw the primaries to hilary

>(With the Republicans) the only meaningful division in the party is between the establishment and the voters.
I agree. The Democrats don't see that they have split their own voter base. This is worse.

They hired old people for their wisdom and then act surprised when they cant really understand the internet

>Why is the Clinton campaign going after a few thousand meme-spouting young men on the internet with negligible effect on the election?

because they blame us for the trainwreck their campaign is even though it's just their own fault for having no message

Kek Vult!

You can't hear it over the morning call to prayer?

Because they're Trump's trump card. He's banking on a silent majority to swing the vote in his favor, just like Brexit. It's why he invited Farange to speak at his rally so viewers would connect them the silent majority that pushed the Leave vote despite it polling poorly.

Seriously , do you even internet

>How come i never heard of drudge report

it was the only site with the bandwidth to stay up when 9/11 happened

nah because then people would have realized how much of a vengeful cunt she is

>almost exclusively male

Most non-political girls I know (from different areas of the country) are surprisingly conservative, if you can actually get them to talk about it.

PRAISE KEK!

Guilt by association. If she links Trump with basement dwelling racist shitlord neckeards, then people wont want to support Trump for fear of being linked to them

I can't wait for this stupid election to be over.

Christ, it's just vapid lunatics spewing ideas and passive aggressive manipulation . For months. And months. And months. Every idea can be bent. Every word can be misinterpreted.

Just reading and hearing about this crap makes me nauseous after a while. How can any sane person be a politician? It must be a miserable life unless your a sociopath or something.

Right? This feels like one big (you)

kekd and checkd

we're bigger than we think.

her mothership thought this election was going to be an identity politics cake walk and they didn't plan for reality.

this

Blessed be

>14888

PRAISE KEK!

This is exactly right. There are no undecided likely voters at this point

>sociopath
Bingo. Sociopath, psychopath, narcissist, the list goes on. It's rare to find a Ron Paul in the bunch. Love him, hate him or meh, he broke the mold in my opinion.

>turning to the Alt-right?

the alt right doesn't exist, it's a made up label for people who disagree with this shit fest that is current American politics

and how many people are fed up with current American politics?

everybody is, nigh 100% of voters hate all this shit

She done fuck up. She should ignored the problem, and gone after it convertly. She gave Alex Jones credibility. Used race baiting tactics. Thousands of voters will be redpilled. Desperate move. Wonder if there a double agent in the clinton camp.

>confirmed as a wife beater
>accused in divorce
This doesn't happen in half the divorces in the US, nope. He definitely did it because women don't lie about that for revenge all the time.

L O C K H E R U P

>Clinton is defining herself entirely by her opponent

she needs to stay on message but I guess you need to have a message before you can stay on it

>Trump is drawing on alt-right shitlords to run his campaign
Truth. I'm one of them. :^]

She is trying to...

A. troll the millennial vote

B. trying to keep us busy so we can't do keks work

c. out us because she wasted that CTR money on hacks who couldn't turn a fucking door knob let alone take us down.

To be honest it was a terrible speech. Desperate. Sad.

This, the Republicans must now recognize us as a legitimate political force, one that frightens Hillary more than Ted Cruz's religious extremists or Karl Rove's donor network.

because her campaign is collapsing, despite the media and pollsters pretending its not. they have no idea what to do.

>a few thousand young men

When a small vocal minority starts calling out the bullshit, the silent majority take note.

>make us forget that the dems threw the primaries to hilary

where the fuck are Bernie supporters, we need some interviews with Bernie bots who joined the mythological alt right

It's actually a pretty smart move. Anything the Internet can throw at her - her health, the email, benghazi - she can just spin and say "there goes the alt-right again, making shit up!"

It's a pretty clever move.

because you are fucking belgium.

I've been a political analyst for the last 2 elections and I work for an independent media organization that is fairly big.

Most people don't know what this means but its huge trust me. Like Mr. Trump said its the oldest and last tactic they have to use against him, smearing his voters. Any body who knows what their talking about will tell you thats a sign of desperation and most likely any politician who uses that tactic knows they're going to lose. Shes trying to associate Trump voters very closely with racism and xenophobia. For the last couple months shes been on a relentless war path of doing this.

I've predicted the last 2 elections correctly within 50 electoral votes and I can tell you guys Trump will win in a landslide, even with the rigged electronic voting machines. Most of you don't understand that this woman's campaign is an entire act. Everything is staged, scripted and planned. She has essentially bought an entire fake audience and online social media presence with Clinton foundation money. Shes relying on voting machine rigging and her fake audience will cause people to band wagon to win this election entirely.

By the way, most independent alt-right media browses this board. Sometimes we get ideas for articles here.

Because the alt-right is literally running Trump's campaign. The chairman of Breitbart took over last week, did he not?

This is what's hilarious about the whole thing but I don't want to word to get out because it's too funny to see it unfolding.

If the Alt-Right was real, it would obviously be discussed here. It's literally Ramz Paul basically started it and Milo who exploited it. I have no idea how it got taken seriously. It's fucking nuts.

Because of this :
>she talks about alt-right the whole elections
>dodges debates with Trump because he is "racist"
>when she wins she shuts down Sup Forums and every other media and web-side that is not controlled by the leftist
>hellodarknessmyoldfriend

Because a few hundred powerful Jews were accosted by Twitter trolls

Their response was to sperg out like the neurotic fucks they are
They started writing about their Twitter battles in their newspaper columns, broadcasting them on TV, even making them the subject of the Time magazine cover.

These Jews were so influential, they were able to turn this petty nonsense into a national conversation trumpeted by a leading presidential candidate. They are urbanite scum living in a bubble world. They are only concerned with the things that effect them directly.

So now even though alt-right trolls have literally no affect on 99.9% of the people in the country, they are becoming a national conversation.

>She gave Alex Jones credibility.

in an attempt to deride Alex Jones she gave conspiracy theorists validity

what a dumb ass, who let her do that?

WEW LAD

Bitch wants us stopped. Wants us distracted...not going through her emails or sharing red pills.

Under it all is a weak and pathetic attempt to for lack of a better term

Control the record.

>Why is the Clinton campaign going after a few thousand meme-spouting young men on the internet with negligible effect on the election?
Because you guys are cancer and places like Sup Forums are an easy way to convince people to vote against Trump.

>Most of you don't understand that this woman's campaign is an entire act.

we have all understood this since nobody even shows up to her rallies, but I have met some people who support her, less than people who hate her guts, we need full on landslide on this

It's a topic re-focus from the fact she's a fucking bloody handed criminal.

Just keep posting e-mail shit. Keep talking about how many people she's killed through inept or intentional means.

>Shes trying to associate Trump voters very closely with racism and xenophobia.

She should take note from the Brexit vote, the 'Remain' camp tried this against the 'Leave' camp and it backfired spectacularly.

>that Egyptian throne pepe
>once again producing digits, as it tends to do
>14888
Wild day.