Winterchan rises

In light of the normie invasion, post your best Winterchan. It is time for her to rise from her summer hibernation and bring the sweeping winds of ancient northern justice to our lands. Let the normies see what they are dealing with.

COME WINTER CHAN

That time of year again? Oh how the time flies.

COME WINTERCHAN

Can't wait for Winter Chan to come and do her magic, shitskins and kikles will freeze to death.

Fuck, this one takes me back.

WHERE WAS SHE LAST WINTER WHEN EVERYONE NEEDED HER THE MOST?

She was waiting for her holy consort Kek to be awakened.

>I love you my cozy queen!
COME WINTER-CHAN!

Patience my friend. You must first allow all the rats to enter the trap before starting. Killing off the first wave quickly would simply result in the future waves coming prepared. Let them all invade and then ice them all at once.

The mods banned her around November user

But I want it to get cold... But if I praise winter-chan, it won't? Seems wrong

Come winter-chan!

Prophet of Lord kek, bring us a terrible winter to show these normies your power!

>mfw tropical climate

I'm ashamed to admit this but I'm autistic enough to have given her blood during the blood moon. Only a few drops, but what did I get in return? Nothing

Meme magic really failed us last winter.

Brrrrr it's getting cold in here

You lads better be prepared to admit you always believed in winter chan.

Winter is coming. Key terms to look up. Maunder minimum and medieval maximum. Another minimum is coming in 15 years, the approach will be slow but winters will get longer and colder while the summers struggle.

Winter-chan isn't associated with the moon. There were literally half a dozen different cults here pointing you towards various appropriate lunar goddesses for the blood moon sacrifice, and you still got it wrong.

Into the trash your soul goes.

Winter-chan requires about 1.9lt of blood, try it with that exact amount next time

come winter chan

COME WINTER-CHAN!

Bring the cold Winter-chan. You're our only hope.

ᚼᛁᛚ ᚢᛁᚾᛏᛁᚱ

I hope you're right.

Come, Winter-Chan!

bump for winter chan come for BBC your kin are letting you slide

COME WINTER-CHAN!

I carved a face in wood with her rune too, and posted it here. I actually received compliments, which I didn't expect.

This year I am going to carve a bigger and better one with new pfeil chisels, but this time with the face of a woman. We all should do our best.

Come Winter-Chan!

COME WINTER-CHAN

Come winter-chan!

Very good. Do you happen to have a photo of your accomplishment from last year to inspire others into action?

COME WINTER CHAN!

How long before the SPLC declares this rune to be racist?

I like this.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN

Sup Forums really got into it last year, dipping into the bag of creativity and coming out with some real gems.

I remember we set up an IRC and a bunch of us aspies where sat in there for days talking about old pagan rituals and whatnot, shit was cash. I wonder if "plum" still browses.

One of the guys even made some attempted rule34 in some hentai game.

Winter-chan should work together with Ebola-chan to further purge the migrants.

She was there, shit-posting all over the BLM chimp-outs.

I also shamelessly did my own ritual, and for me it worked because a cold snap did engulf my area 2 days after for about 2 weeks, pretty rad considering i was the only person probably doing it in my area.

COME WINTER CHAN

COME WINTER CHAN

come winter chan