#tinfoilhillary

We must get this hashtag to spread. It will discredit her speech on the 'alt right' as nothing but a loony conspiracy theory and a boogeyman. Lets get it trending Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UVybt9CO4N8
wsj.com/video/clinton-trump-built-campaign-on-prejudice-and-paranoia/FC254AF4-BF83-4A03-BC36-5BD80EE406B7.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
spulpgirls.com/en/photos/221-ester-boobs-nude-by-michael-dowson.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I tweeted

What does "t info il hillary" mean? Is that Italian?

Here's another Hillary in Tinfoil

I don't have twitter sorry, here's a bump with guaranteed replies instead.

#TinFoilHillary
translated to accommodate your dyslexia m8

That would be a fucking conspiracy, dipshit.

>boogeyman
If she was picking a boogeyman, why pick one which ties to the issue of free speech on the internet that may turn off some of your potential sympathizers?

Why, as the distrusted establishment candidate, would you risk look even worse by attacking the anti-establishment fringe?

The only thing I can think of is that an out-of-touch campaign is chasing the zeitgeist by matching the context of their latest 'Trump is racist' smear to the cover of the last Time magazine.

Bumping for interest and a wish to know what the heck is going on with this stuff.

tweeted to Dan Scavino, Trump, Trump Jr., and Cernovich

Crazy old bitch.

PEPE!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UVybt9CO4N8

i have no idea why hillary is giving a platform to frog posting

Can someone post what she said to cause this? or is it shit that she said overtime that culminated to this like posted?

Where is this?

Hitlary said today: "the paranoid French now calls itself all right "
> sauce: wsj.com/video/clinton-trump-built-campaign-on-prejudice-and-paranoia/FC254AF4-BF83-4A03-BC36-5BD80EE406B7.html

It was a shout out to paranoid french Rothschilds... they got exposed in the e-mail scandal - Hillary contacted Rothschilds by e-mail many times ...

The Rothschilds, they hate publicity Hitlary got them,
therefore she calls them PARANOID FRENCH

How can she have the balls to fuck with Rothschilds?
Doesn't she realize that if she's not a good MK ULTRA slave to them or gets in their way, they can have her dead the next morning?

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
From: Hillary Clinton To: Lynn Forester de Rothschild Date: 2010-04-19 04:42 Subject: MISS YOU PEPE

I am guessing somewhere in Ukraine/Novorussia

Wew lad, who's this semen demon?

#HillTin

Let's go cowboys.

#TinHill is better. You HAVE to have the tinfoil be the first thought that pops into a reader's mind. #tinfoilhillary is trending more already anyway.

Fair enough, always go with whats trending unless its toxic and hurts trump, doesn't hurt to have several tags until a one breaks through and leads

Nvm, based just posted a link with the full speech, kek.

I agree

She literally said that trump is insane and he has taken over the Conservative party.and that internet dark places have taken over Trump.

and that trump allied with Farage, who wanted to deport BABIES from england and both Trump and Farage allied with Putin who wants to destroy everything that we love.

Just watch her speech, it was only 15 min.

>accuse Trump of being a tinfoil lunatic
one minute later:
>Trump, Farage, and Putin are engaged in a global conspiracy to conquer the world

I made dis

literally this

very proud of you user, I like it. I also like how it resembles a snapback because she's trying to fit in with the millennials

noice gets

>Trump has no diplomacy skills
>Trump is forming a superstate with the UK and Russia
pick one

need to get #AltRightmemes

as apposed to #AltRightMeans

Here, have some OC

STOP THE VOICES

SO MANY RAPED KIDS

THEIR SCREAMS NEVER END

Fuck it, it might work.
Memetic warfare time.

Anime nazis who worship an egyptian frog god of chaos are somehow responsible for the world's problems.

I tweeted

#tinfoilhillary

war never changes

we're actually the driving force behind Trump and his campaign, didnt you know?

Good work lad

>Trumplets on full damage control

You fucking nigger-lovers will be collateral damage when Mama Fuhrer launches the cleansing of the inner cities.

be sure to link to @realdonaldtrump and others if you haven't done so already. Helps to use one of the images of hillary wearing tinfoil here.

that's not how lysdexia works my upside down retarded friend

Have fun

spulpgirls.com/en/photos/221-ester-boobs-nude-by-michael-dowson.html

@86614149
Here is a gaurenteed reply

Im fresh outta (you)'s tho

Rev up those reddit accounts.Will bump with cuties.

Will anyone point out the fact that more than half the audience are young possibly students

Did she actually say this?

Shes gonna crush Trump in the debates.

With what? Her kankles or her laden diaper?

Her focus group tested lines wont save her from Donald senpai

Her speech wasn't even on the front page of Reddit today during or after in some shitty article in r/politics. If they don't give a shit this won't reach the average voter.

I think this was a humungus flop.

>why pick one which ties to the issue of free speech on the internet that may turn off some of your potential sympathizers?
If you're a potential sympathizer of Hillary Clinton, you weren't that enamored with free speech to begin with.

Is this the new JUST?

She's gonna have a fucking aneurysm

The fact that she's shutting down The Clinton Foundation and directly calling out the alt-right shows Sup Forums is doing significant damage to her campaign.

It's pretty surreal how much Sup Forums is influencing real world politics.

BASED