just buy one, if she doesn't want to be ur gf you stone her to death

It is CIA

>buy one
I have no job

neet bux

checked

Stop going on Sup Forums and go out.

you need a cute butt

Anyone here hoping to get an Android sex robot?

If your white and fluent in Californian English, then you should fly to Japan and brag about how white and fluent in English you are. No japanese girls wouldn't fall head over heals for you. Also don't forget to say you're from America.

>r9k shit on Sup Forums

>that flag
>that post
i’m suspicious of your intent.

this post is not original, therefore by definition it’s not /r9k/.

at first I was too prideful but now i’m thinking maybe.

Dog walking, gym, ballroom dancing, dinner party, hobby off party

Be as much shallow and secular as possible.
Woman is domesticated human, designed by empty man who love cute, obedient and stupid woman who values only earthly things as it is so obvious.

idk lol
(but actually i do know, yet i distance myself because i know i'll never be able to fulfill all her desires, be it financially or emotionally...)

If you aren't physically and mentally healthy it's going to be hard. Notice I said healthy. There's girls out there looking for Dad bods as well.
If you have both and still struggle it may be your personality. Something needs to change. Maybe your standards are ridiculously high. Work on stories, jokes, being charming. How much are you putting yourself out there should be a question. Whatever it is you want to do if you aren't dedicated and fully invested in achieving said goal daily then you won't achieve it. Once I realized this finally got a GF. You can do it unless you have Marfanoid progeroid- lipodystrophy syndrome or you're lazy and given up.

It cant be done.

This. Ignore , he is speaking nonsense. Fact of the matter is, OP, mating should be easy. If it isn't easy for you, God has spoken. Do not tempt the heavens with your insolence. Be celibate and be at peace.

Korean girls*

>you're lazy and given up.

Or, like me, you've realised that seeking relationships is bad for your mental state so you've given up. I realised a while ago that what makes me miserable isn't being lonely, it's trying not to be.

As God wills it, so will His flock follow

Its overrated af
I dont like having pets

As long as you're at peace my friend. Some people enjoy being alone and that's fine. Did you feel like you didn't deserve to be with others or is it the stress of finding a mate was too much?

Fate is fluid. Destiny is in the hands of man.

just be yourself

That's true, if by destiny you mean man's penis.

Stupid french cunt

why are canadians so rude?

rude

It's the stress really. The times I've felt depressed are the times I've been most aware of the fact I've not had a relationship in eight years. So I've decided that it's not worth thinking about. I'll think about work and other things. It's not that I wouldn't happily have a relationship, I just won't seek it out

Being honest, how do I even find people? How do I know when to start a conversation and when not?

>be white or black
>be 6ft+
>have top 20% face genetics
>lift
>have six figure salary

if you dont have/do these things its honestly not even worth bothering, sure you might point to one or two exceptions, but thats exactly what it is..an exception

not posting on Sup Forums

You don't, do something greater, join a militia and kill those who oppose you.
The world needs more people to take life than it needs people giving it.
Apathy and Violence is your true nature.

> CIA wants us to convert to Islam
Libturds btfo MAGA

This
I never felt "love", not even towards my family. I sometimes still wonder how does it feel? Not very good since it makes you weak, just like taking drugs. Hate is a lot more powerful feeling than love.

hat