Russophobia

What's the deal with the recent spike in Russophobia coming from the (((media))) and leftists?

They keep saying that Putin is going to kill us all, that NATO and the UN need even more shekels, and that Trump is somehow plotting with Putin for some evil plan to destroy America. The (((media))) suddenly feels it needs to educate the plebs on how big and scary Russia is, making constant anti-Russian articles, etc.

When Bush was President, the (((media))) would always mock Republicans who raised concerns about Putin as being silly, overzealous warhawks who were stuck in a "Cold War mentality." So why the sudden heel turn?

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out.

And this is coming from a Politics masters student.

This is almost satire at this stage..

Yeah right, you're a Mick. Your degree is in getting drunk and being buttfucked by your neighbors over east.

Russia is a bad actor. Trump is a puppet of the Kremlin. What is Putin's end game?

Yes I am a Democrat but I have been against Russia since their invasion of Georgia at the end of the Bush years. Now they need to punished for their actions in Syria and the Ukraine. They also need to be struck for the hacks. I did not like the way Putin treated my favorite president and Secretary of State. Russia wants nuclear war with the west. Russia wants to subvert the west.

It's mostly buttmad Latvians and Estonians, plus CБУ proxies

>americans in charge of punishing others for ""interfering" in other states they have never heard of

You can't make that up

>Now they need to punished for their actions in Syria and the Ukraine.

You mean helping to stabilize Syria against extremist rebellions, one of which is ISIS, and defending Crimea's democratic choice to leave Ukraine and join Russia?

This is the first time Russia in nearly 100 years defends democracy, and you condemn it because our government, which has under a 15% approval rating, didn't like it?

>Invasion

Saakashvilli shouldn't have been tryin to swing his wanna-be NATO dick around shelling the South Ossetian capital if he didn't want to get curb stomped in 5 days. Just sayin'

Its not a left and right issue dude. Its the establishement. Establishment repubkicans and democrats alike dont like Putin. Trump does. So the Libs are targeting that. Isnt rocket science

You are Ignorant. Putin Cares for his country 100× more than Hillary does. And your favorite president and secrarary of state(pro kerry) were prob imperialist shills of something far worse than the kremlin.

It's all they have, they are willing to start a new Cold War as long as it gets Clinton in the White House. Boomers were indoctrinated to hate Russia so they are hoping this works to get them to vote Hillary.

More like propping up a war criminal and annexing part of a sovereign nation in a move straight out of Hitler's playbook.

And RUSSIA NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED FOR THEIR ACTIONS IN SYRIA? Why arnt we talking abt Hillary Rodham Clintons great benafactor and donater, the saudis. Not only was money given to her donation in what can be linked to arms deals, but we turn a blind eye to them supporting twrorrist groups. And citizens like you turn a blind eye to US supporting terrorsit groups in SYRIA,forcing Putin to do what America should be doing. Supporting a free, soverign Bashar Al-Assad "regime" AKA elected democracy and defeating Isis iw what Russia is doing. We are going for oil and weapon contracts. Get the fuck off this site

I don't get the Russian ball licking on this board. What is so great about them? They're anti-gay? Is that it?

The rise of Russia makes it possible to live in a world not exclusively dominated by one country (i.e. yours)

Don't you know? They are bombing their shores, raping their women and killing our children, we at war son and they are enemy. USA USA USA.

This is what Hillary wants you to believe. In WWII they were the US and Allies biggest Ally, but when the US dropped the Nukes the world went. "Oh Shit Nigga What you Done Did Now?"

Lo and behold the cold war started and everyone who tried to stand beside us was now our enemy because well the USA has one hell of an ego.. I mean if we can't put our dick somewhere else we get bitchy and damn if the US going to allow some russians to get on up in there with us. We fuck, not get fucked. So cue the anti commie propaganda and get the media on it and presto.

We return to this whole cold war mentality because fear is a great motivator and Hillary will probably tried to be foolish enough to start a real war.

I suppose you think the US government should be overthrown by Russia for using chemical weapons on women and children in the Waco siege right?

>ITT: russian shills running rubber-glue COINTELPRO

>recent

There was this thing called the cold war. It never ended.

Explain.

Summer is here.