ITT: Sup Forums in 1974

ITT: Sup Forums in 1974

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GxPBa5rCkGs&t=162s
youtube.com/watch?v=IqjBILApICY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REALLY REALLY HATE VIETNAM

The Paris Peace Accords were a year earlier, US involvement in the war is completely done with at this point.

We kept marines in the embassy, equipped with mines, guns, etc. until the fall of Saigon

Is it me, or were there fewer fat people in the 70s?

Theres no fucking oil at the gas station

It's great living in a white country isn't it fellow white countries?
We are so safe and prosperous, there are so many good jobs and affordable housing + we are all married.

Fucking commies kidnapping people like the cowards they are

>We are so safe and prosperous, there are so many good jobs and affordable housing + we are all married.

You don't know a lot about the 1970s, do you?

>imagine being this stupid

GET DOWN, GET DOWN
JUNGLE BOOOGIIIIEEEEE

Fewer tats and piercings as well.

Anyone dig those Aerosmith dudes? Cheap copy of the Stones and Zep. Who's gonna listen to them?

I'm a republic now.

forget Vietnam, we need to support Rhodesia

Hop on into my pimp chariot and let's put some War in the ol' 8-track.

>70s
>safe
>good economy
>jobs
>people being married
Uh...

> missing the world cup again
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

far fewer fat people, obesity really is an epidemic.

>Ireland
The good ol' days.

Penis

MY EMPEROR

There's this 14 year old kid in Dublin. His surname is Hewson or something...if you see him, push him off a bridge. I'm not kidding, man. Do it for the future of the human race!

It was pretty safe and white if you were in some bumblefuck Midwestern town where there wasn't much to do except smoke weed and listen to Styx.

saattanan saatana sataanan

You won't be laughing at Britain anymore. Enjoy it while you can: Once North Sea Oil comes ashore we're going to be a superpower again. Nothing will be able to stop us once we've used that money to modernise our industries and infrastructure. Especially now that Wilson has been re-elected and we're going to get a scientifically planned National Enterprise Board to co-ordinate it all.

Boy, it sure would be terrible if there was some kind of international paradigm shift that meant we squandered this once in all-history opportunity, say by using the money to subsidise mass unemployment created by high interest rates and an unmanaged increase in the value of the pound. Thank goodness NOBODY would be that stupid. They can't. Unemployment destroyed Heath and it'll destroy anyone else who doesn't deal with it. People simply will not stand for more than 1 million unemployed.

Based, i would do the same if an a*Glo invaded my country

EVERYBODY SAYS SHE'S LOOKING GOOD
AND THE LADY KNOWS IT'S UNDERSTOOD
STRUTTER

Post commercials from your cunt that were on air in around 70s

youtube.com/watch?v=GxPBa5rCkGs&t=162s

youtube.com/watch?v=IqjBILApICY

based little yellow men killing amerifats hopping of the bikes we sent them, i also just got my flat given to me because i married my high school sweetheart at 20, based goulash communism, i will pump her day and night and make atleast 3 children

Oh, and tune in Radio Free Europe this evening, we're playing the new Rolling Stones single.

Any town that was like that in the 70's still is.