Spain hate thread

Spain stole our gold.
Spain massacred our people.
Spain raped our women.

They deny their crimes. Spain is the most uncivilized country that has ever existed in this planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fx2N5uRm7lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. Never got colinized by a european power, ever
What bothers you?

You cunt.

You sound like an Indian going all "We wuz kangz n shieeeet"

Why are you still catholic and giving your kids spanish names if you hate Spain

Invade them back then. What heck you pussy.

They even proud of invaders blood and believe the religion. I don’t blame South Americans but the cruelty of white rule.

based

>Spain stole our gold.
>Spain massacred our people.
>Spain raped our women.
Implying you are not Spanish descendant

Puto indio calla y llévame a las morenas.

Delet this.

Also fuck the niggers in this thread.

>fuck the niggers
Yes, that's what I'm planning to do, now TAKE ME TO THE MORENAS.

lel

I am ashamed of having Spanish blood for that exact reason.

We are nit wh*Te

This fucking wh*Toids your day is coming you rats

Yeah, meanwhile mexicans use indio as an insult.

They slaughtered our people for believing in another branch of Christianity.

Spain did nothing wrong

they are wh*Te

>fucking l*tinos only exist because of Spaniards and Moortugals
>they shit on pureblood natives
>but still play pretend they're them to outsiders

foken scum. Go back to Iberia.

Neither muslims in 9/11 then.

So much this, I'm glad whenever they say they are mexicans outside of Mexico, the locals always tell them: "but you don't look mexican" For foreigners all mexicans are brown and short.
Let them suffer outside.
Mujajajajajajajaja

If Spain hate latinos so much why it's so common male sex trafficking between Spain and Brazil?

they are MED

Spain wants to taste some of that delicia.

Nope, we slaughtered you for being traitors to your king

None of those are legitimate jobs desu.

Spain killed my mother and raped my father

Yeah, fuck India

Wow is this what you you taught in Spanish school? its like those deep south USA schools that say the civil war was started by northern aggression/ Spanish are on the most evil people in the history of the world. slaughtering Europeans wasnt enough for them so they literally sailed to new lands to slaughter more people. i genuinely dont understand why the spanish flag isnt as reviled as the swastika flag or commie flag

I wasn't taught about your treason. Most spaniards don't even know we shared a king. I read books and learn how the Duke of Alba was even soft with the traitors. And how William had to use the fortune from his saxon wife to fund mercenaries because there were more dutch fighting for the king than for him.

I was mostly neutral about Spain, but seeing how they treated Catalonians made me really hate Spain.
Unzivilized, opressive brutes. It is clear that they still have the dicatatorship mentality

Most catalonians don't want the independence. And I support the referendum anyway. Also, go back to work, Hans.

Delete this post now

Yeah, you do really seem well informed upon the topic. Free Bavaria btw.

spain's shit culture infected us. Only thing i liked about it is don quixote and catholicism anything else is trash

> Catalonian goverment spend 30+ years indoctrinating catalonians using the public media, straight up lying and trying to portrait Spain as the root of all evil.
> Catalonian president even has the balls to say that catalonian people that did not vote for separatist parties are not real catalonians.
> Catalonian goverment breaks multiple fundamental laws even though it has been warned multiple times that their referendum was not compatible with the constitution.

>HELP CATALONIA SPAIN IS A FASCIST STATE OPPRESING US

What the fuck. Catalonian separatists are racist as fuck and they're the people oppresing others.
If anything you should have realized how shit half of catalonia is.

We are KARA BOĞA

LoL

Esto.

Btw, schlossscnitzel, this is not a matter of independence; its a matter of systemic history manipulation in order to be free of having to share all the wealth, because they had a duchy for a few years. History cannot be analyzed just when it is convenient to oneself.

>meanwhile mexicans use indio as an insult
WHO FUCKING TOLD HIM

How much better Latin American would be if spaniards didn't mix with the natives

If we had just massacred them like the english did....

Probably like Argentina.

>if spaniards didn't mix with the natives
If nobody went there they could be just above the centro African countries but not at the lv of North Africans, if we genocided and replace all could be like Argentina, and isn't that good because Mediterraneans loves corruption

F-fast...!

Remember the Maine, to hell with Spain.

Stfu Pedro, you are drunk again

Nice try, Argensimio asqueroso

thanks 4 cherry picking, negro cabron

BASED CHI

Let's be honest here, argentines are not white, in any sense of the word, they are not med,they are not nords, argies are mixed, no amount of cherry picked images can prove otherwise, just go to argentina and you will see they don't look much different from mexicans

>boca juniors
todo el mundo sabe que los fans de boca son bolivianos y paraguayos

None of them are white

it's the lightning that is making them more white than they are, and even most of those look mixed raced

Argentina is 70% south European and 30% mestizo, they and Uruguay r most European countries there, more European than US

I've never been to Argentina but all Argies I met IRL looked white to me, at least by spanish standards and two of them were really white, like blond and blue eyed kind of white.

Most of them are absolute assholes tho.

>muh gold
AHAHAHAHA

Get fucked faggot, you shitters deserve it for having natural resources

Fuck Christendom, Caliphate will shine again.

>tfw descendant of Indo-European rape babies

Meds are literal niggers. The world would have been so much better if they never attempted colonizing.

>The world would have been so much better if they never attempted colonizing
We did a better job than the anglo, all Ibero America have now at least East European lv

I like Spain.

Nice weather, nice beaches, their English is okay, you can pay with Euros, they have respect for our old people retiring in their country and support us on many things in the EU parlement. Everyone did weird things in history and all is forgiven now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fx2N5uRm7lk

You should make these threads more often, I like having a laugh