Two colombian women crashed their ferrari

>two colombian women crashed their ferrari
>colombian
>COLOMBIAN
???????????????????????????

Other urls found in this thread:

semana.com/nacion/articulo/dos-jovenes-paisas-mueren-en-un-ferrari-en-mexico/558797
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't understand your confusion

I think OP might be implying that their Ferrari was purchased with money acquired through not-so-salubrious means

How do you even know about this?

bc they are white

Ah, I see. Well it might help to point out that Colombia is really two countries

it really isn't and that picture is shit if you're trying to identify their race.

Because i read about it.

Goodnight my sweet white angels

it is one country you retard
and it is filled with mutts

OP must think that in Latin America we don't have white people because Sup Forums says so.

Go out and get a life.

They weren't the ones who crashed the car, and the car wasn't theirs tho. In fact, the asshole who crashed the car fled the scene and let them die there, which they did because the car caught on fire.

Tragic story

It's like Paul Walker all over again

>I just wanted to check the story
>reverse search that image
>only link that seems related is from a site called "death addict"
>see horrible HD pictures of their burnt bodies
I didn't ask for this

semana.com/nacion/articulo/dos-jovenes-paisas-mueren-en-un-ferrari-en-mexico/558797

are you the EU poster?

>white
that's not white

No

he had a mexican flag like 30 seconds ago.

>paint hair blonde
>we el white now

they look so colombian, you can just tell they spoke with those silly accents that sound all whiny.

I still have it, not the same poster
Are you the guy from Tunisia?

Nope

They have to be extremely racist to maintain their European genes after 300 years living in a country that's like 85% mixed with African/Native

Blacks are not that common there.
USA has far more of them.
Most people are mixed with natives tho.

The one on the right looks like a typical Latin mutt

No, because they're w*men.

America only took something like 5% of the total slaves from the slave trade.

The VAST majority went to South America. I think Brazil at one point was nearly half populated by slaves. Then again Brazil is another country. Then again I know nothing about South America.

why did you press post?

>5%
>has 20% niggers in the pop

t. Sminem

to be fair that's because they're mutts, not really black.
that 5% pure nignogs were bred into 20% mutts

I think we only have 12% or so blacks, and nearly 100% of them are in the south. Since moving to New Hampshire I haven't seen a black person in about a year. Actually I take that back I saw one skiing a couple months ago.

their hair is clearly dyed but i guess their facial features are pretty white

Reproducing with mixed people doesn't mean you will be born with mixed skin, dumb American. My mom herself is mixed and has a quite dark color skin, while my father is white, blue eyes included. And no, he's not European neither comes from a family recently migrant. All my family is mixed, and yet we have a lot of European traits, like skin tone really light and blue eyes, so you don't need to be "racist" to keep European traits, you just need to be fucking lucky, and that's all.

And yet you're still have more REAL blacks than us. You will hardly find black people so dark in Brazil as you find in USA, because they're totally mixed. Most of them has some Caucasian traits or are too white to be considered black or too black to considered white. You will only find real black people here, in most, from people who's coming from a new generation of migrants from black countries.