Trying to redpill a friend

Can I get some decent images with sources about the jews?

Thanks in advance Sup Forums bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZj1emEb1-g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM
sys.Sup
winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com/2012/02/amazing-1934-quote-on-rothschilds.html?m=1&zx=70427e7ea89548a
mises.org/sites/default/files/Gods Gold The Story of Rockefeller and His Times_2.pdf
rockarch.org/philanthropy/pdf/RockefellerPhilanthropy.pdf
ngo-monitor.org/soros.pdf
archive.larouchepac.com/files/pdf/080618_soros_dossier.pdf
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1571/MR1571.ch10.pdf
capitalresearch.org/2012/03/cheering-on-chaos-george-soros-prepares-for-the-troubles-ahead/
infoshop.org/amp/NaomiKlein-TheShockDoctrine.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's a red pill that doesn't need a fancy infograph.

Psychopaths make up about 3-5% of the population.
Yet, they make up a disproportionate percentage of management, leadership and decision-making positions (nobody has been able to calculate the exact %).

The common and incorrect consensus is they are "non-violent" psychopaths and are therefore harmless. Some even say they are beneficial.

...now, time for the red pill.

Psychopaths lie, deceive and live only to inflict suffering on others. If you've ever wondered why the world is in such bad shape, the answer is: psychopaths in positions of power.

That's actually a nice redpill, but I'm specifically talking to him about jews right now.

wew lad Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=lZj1emEb1-g

If you need pictures to redpill someone. Then don't bother. You'll just look like a retarded tinfoilhatter.

Im East Prussian so when ppl talk about muh Jews or Holohoax i am offended, Communist's drove my people out.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1A9MPcipM

Post the one about feminist's linked to Jew's, and the one about the Jewish killings in Ukraine.

You should only tell him accurate things. The fact that tribalistic jews have rigged the college admissions system in the US to absurdly benefit themselves is undeniable. Jews get affirmative action at many top schools, and when they get they they perform at levels you would expect from people didn't get there on merit. This severely hurts other whites and also asians. When you factor out the jews, whites are the most hurt by affirmative action, and whites are also the most underrepresented group at top schools. This despite the fact that white IQs are higher than every demographic except asians and jewish whites. Jewish whites likely don't have the IQ edge they once had, as the graphics show too.

bump

I appreciate all the help, and sorry for not replying. I thinking I'm getting him close to flipping! Thank you Sup Forumsacks!

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eindtijdinbeeld.nl%2FEiB-Bibliotheek%2FBoeken%2FThe_Rise_of_the_House_of_Rothschild__biggest_war_profiteers_in_the_history_of_world___1928_.pdf

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Farchive.org%2Fdetails%2FSummaryOfRothschildPower

winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com/2012/02/amazing-1934-quote-on-rothschilds.html?m=1&zx=70427e7ea89548a

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.whale.to%2Fb%2Fjosephson.pdf

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fmises.org%2Fbooks%2Fgold.pdf

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.greghallett.com%2Fpdf%2FHTTOTW%2520Web%2C%2520Chapters%2C%2520low%2520res%2C17.7.08%2FHOW%2520TO%2520TAKE%2520OVER%2520THE%2520WORLD-%2520C5-%2520Queen%2520Victoria%2520Cons-%252017.7.08.pdf

mises.org/sites/default/files/Gods Gold The Story of Rockefeller and His Times_2.pdf

rockarch.org/philanthropy/pdf/RockefellerPhilanthropy.pdf

ngo-monitor.org/soros.pdf

archive.larouchepac.com/files/pdf/080618_soros_dossier.pdf

rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1571/MR1571.ch10.pdf

capitalresearch.org/2012/03/cheering-on-chaos-george-soros-prepares-for-the-troubles-ahead/

infoshop.org/amp/NaomiKlein-TheShockDoctrine.pdf

Wow, alot of these were my main talking points. Thanks a million user, this really helps!

>hitler hated Juice

but that's bad, M'kay

Best way to redpill friend

9pm: Go to ghettoist section of town on friday, uber there, and get to the blackest bar you can, lay low and mind your own business while getting your friend drunk as fuck, ask to burrow his phone and turn on the light and open all the apps to drain his battery so his phone can die early

1am: real nigger hour about to start, gtfo outta there and uber out, leave your friend at the clubs with a dead phone

2am: get home safely, real nigga hour starts, sleep

9am: wake up and call your friend, if no answer, keep calling

10am: make breakfast and play some csgo

No problem friend, if you need more just Bing up some .pdf searches with keywords like in the links above

Part 2

Best way to redpill friend about jew

If hes poor, tell him to open up an investment stock account with high commission fees

Get him to buy a shitty stock by telling him to use stocktwits.com or twitter to find "hyped" penny stocks, also name drop cnbc a few times

Watch him lose his money and hate on jews

Yeah, I'll definitely use bing. I searched google images for "proof the jews control everything" and got 5 matches. And they were all completely unrelated to jews. I guess that's goygle for ya lmao.

This. Don't use sources or real information to redpill someone. That's like drowning a horse you're trying to get to drink. Just lead them to it. Look for opportunities in daily conversation where you can make them think about the status quo. With time they'll find the graphs and convert.

Your just a shitty friend