Would you let him/her/nonbinary teach your kids?

Would you let him/her/nonbinary teach your kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/05/23/transgender-teacher-gets-60k-after-co-workers-wont-call-her-they/
dailycaller.com/2016/05/23/transgender-teacher-gets-60k-after-co-workers-wont-call-HER-they/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck no.

>having kids
what a cuck

Nah

>not homeschooling your children
Also, this freak is why homos must be banned from having any interactions with people under 18.

No, and it will bully the kids that used to bully him.

Kids would chew that up and spit it out. Probably going to end up in a leftist think tank organization or something.

I'd report them for molesting my child

yes because a teachers sexual orientation has nothing to do with their teaching capabilities.

It looks like a kid itself.

why does he look like he's ten? beta losers(r9k for example) look like they're 32 year olds when theyre actually 15, but nu males look like theyre 12 when theyre 43. god damn

It does actually as these individuals reproduce via corruption of others thus would use their influence as teachers to spread their lifestyle. Think Safe Schools.

wat is a pan-sexual

That's fucking disgusting. I'd rather not.

Did you hear about Hillary's e-mails?

just keep them away from your kitchen

I want to give her/him/it my seed.

The fuck is "pansexual"? Do they find pots and pans attractive or something?

What does this fag want to teach to children?

Western Civilization is dead. Some could argue it started as early as the 60s.

This thing isn't even human, it's just a NPC pretending to be human

About the 31 genders.

This is what Xir parents get for naming Xir "Emmalee"

The White Genocide program wants white males to chop of their dicks, so theres more "girls" for the refugees.

>kids

things i will never have.

This teacher is going to get bullied for looking like a fucking weirdo. So awesome that many brainwashed uni students are becoming teachers to make white kids feel even worse about themselves.

Bisexual but with extra special snowflake. They'll fuck anything including non-binary Marxist transhuman watermelonkin

Oh you

Of course not.
if this individual were to ONLY teach my children what he/she/it was hired to teach, then that would be fine.

But these types always push their nongender binaries on children. I don't want this individual to spread their mental illness and confuse my child, so no.

Looks like this faggot has down syndrome
and no, I'd pull them out of class. I don't need my kid poisoned.

dailycaller.com/2016/05/23/transgender-teacher-gets-60k-after-co-workers-wont-call-her-they/

If I ever decided to have kids there is no fucking way I would put them through public school. This liberal nonsense is not only common, it's being encouraged. My hatred for the left is off the fucking charts.

> help queer kids follow their dreams

Why is it interested in the sexuality of young children? Fucking pedos.

I believe this whole queer/pansexual/asexual shit is an easy cop-out to create a soon-legitimate pseudo-nation for people who are full of white guilt and who want to be part of a tribe. Of course you could say the same about people clinging to political parties or sports teams, but this has to do with their sexuality and therefore physical being (an alternative to race/heritage)

tl;dr humans will find a way to be physically tribal no matter what. sexuality replacing race

Absolutely not.

kill it with fire

The fuck happened to just saying you were gay. Its like all these words to avoid having to say whether you mostly fuck men or women.

dailycaller.com/2016/05/23/transgender-teacher-gets-60k-after-co-workers-wont-call-HER-they/
When you remember not even the left genuinely believes in this bullshit lmao

This whole shit is just a massive fucking meme. It basically became acceptable to be gay and was treated as no big deal for a while in a large portion of America. Then out of no where it became cool.

Suddenly with it becoming cool and people having these big coming out parties, normies wanted in. They wanted to be allies but since they weren't LGBTQIANIGGER+ they were more or less left out. This is when they started pulling the pansexual demi-nigger meme. Trying to be special snow flakes while at the same time making themselves another brick in the wall.

Cannot tell you how much people think they're special they dyed their hair a new color that wasn't blonde when they got to college when half the campus is like that.

I'm willing to bet that most of these various identity people have only had a casual encounter once with the same sex or not at all. It's a new sub-culture trend like grunge, prep, and punk.

Give it a few years and it'll fall out of style for something new.

if it can't choose a gender then how will it choose what to teach?

>not sending your kids to catholic school

That's like literally asking for them to be indoctrinated.

Why would I ever subject a child of mine to such psychological manipulation and torture?

Fucking hell

I'll teach my own kids. They gon learn about the nigger infestation, fags, and the kekocaust

It's very concerning to see the next generation of teachers going through university right now...

>Pansexual

We really need to start deporting them back to Neverland

You have absolutely no fucking idea man.
Just look at the language in this

I will only send my kids to a private school. It is unlikely a private school would hire this.

But if they did I would not have my child in that class.

I don't really have a problem with this stuff but I don't want my kid to think its normal or ok.

the south should secede

Day of the rope just wont be gentle with degenerates like this one.

I really don't know what queer means anymore?
Is it something weird?
Is it a gay?
Is it like a gender/species/creature?

No, he seems like the type to break as soon as he teaches high school kids.

no, i knew quite a few when i was attending university
almost all are bottom of the barrel liberals who are getting an education degree just because they feel they need to be at a university
they should really raise the bar for education degrees otherwise the next generation will be completely fucked up

>Would you let him/her/nonbinary teach your kids?

If a fag wants to teach Physics or chemistry i wouldnt have a problem, same thing with Maths.

Keep them away from biology, story and lenguage.

hello australia

If any teacher talks about their sexual orientation with my kids I would have an attorney at the school so fucking fast they'd think they were in a damn time warp.

The schools I have picked for my kids wouldn't employ a teacher like that.

I transferred to a ridiculously liberal school this semester and I could swear 1 in 10 people on campus look like this. There's always 2 or 3 in each of my classes (English degree so I'm asking for it). It's annoying, depressing, and distracting when they have to inject their LGBTQIABCDEFG shit into writers like Whitman and Shakespeare. The worst part is the teachers enjoy their "interpretation" and almost egg them on. I thought it was a meme but it's real.

Is it a trend? Please tell me it's a trend. An "experimental" phase in college. I can't see anybody over 30 doing this.

Based parent

>drag queen

lolwtf? drag is an act by definition, no drag queen ids as anything but a gay man.

I'miss bi and that cuckboi physically disgusted, what an un-fuckable faggot.

What the bloody fuck is "Gender Gifted"?

control your shit

We just need to continue to make fun of them, as it's all we rly have, they are hypersensitive creatures anyway

oh i know myself. ill cause hell on earth for these people. my kid isnt going to be brainwashed by this shit, the news and media can call me a biggot but im fighting for my kids future, that and i already started teaching them about race and jews. they know the deal.

Stunted development, lack of testosterone, excess of estrogen, creates this. It's the reason these people fall for "non binary pansexual" ideas.

this

but we still shouldn't tolerate it

nope, it would either molest them or put ideas in their heads they would never think on their own.

it means theyre fucking retarded like all of those genders except male and female and maybe those people that are just medical abominations and have a pegina or some shit and god-knows whatever combination of chromosomes