Ay papi, I love this trashy cheap teddy bear you gave me for a valentine's day and costed you 2 dollars...

>Ay papi, I love this trashy cheap teddy bear you gave me for a valentine's day and costed you 2 dollars, it means the world for me. Do you wanna make another baby now?

Marry a latina.

Post the megumin copypasta please

>Brazilian saying papi
>Brazilian saying latina

Please, tell me you are proxy. You can't be this cringe

I would definitely bang but I will never procreate with inferior races such as blacks, latinos, and west/south/south-east asians

Why so self loathing?

This. I want to beat OP so hard. Nothing triggers me more than that in Sup Forums

I already have a hispanic and italian gf. We will produce beautiful southern European bulls together and restore the Roman Empire.

Actually just curious, im at the genetic risk of developing psychosis and may or may not have entered the transition stage (people at UCSF told me i am fine like a month ago and have nothing to worry about and yet i'm still anxious about things i experience)
So what type of woman would actually be willing to stay with me and take care of my ass for the rest of my life if i were to go crazy? Asian? Latina? Muslim?

Yes, more babies are good.

Latinas only. Look at John Nash.

Are all SUDACAS ;-) are like that or there are different types?
Meaning would little hippie chicana gal and ghetto bitch be the same when we are together?

wtf I want a latina gf now

Not going lie most latinas are fucking cazy, and as the saying goes you don't put your dick in crazy

ugly feet

How many kids will you have to have if you get a latina gf?

>I would definitely bang but I will never procreate with inferior races
What a wholesome post

this

Latinas are there for fucking and having fun while you don't wanna settle. But in terms of relationships and getting kids lolno

t. latina expert

Merely consult the chart

>Latinas in Germany
What in gods name

>tfw no latina gf to have tons of kids with

>Latinas in Germany
>What in gods name

Yeah, they are not a majority but plenty of them exist here.
Most of them are from Colombia, Bolivia or Argentina. Some of the are mixed and own a german citizenship while others come here for studying (and get some cuck to settle here).

How do i get one?

sauce me family