She just did an AMA on Reddit

She just did an AMA on Reddit.

Will she ever do an AMA with us bros?

She's always stealing our memes, so she's a Sup Forums regular.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11081365/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to go back

didnt she fuck a nigger or was that just bantz?

thx for update on queen of Sup Forums #87897665

When will you faggots realize that you're an abortion to the alt right? No one wants you. Thats why Trump talked to us. Do us all a favor and stop stealing our memes and making us look bad.

thought they proved that was someone else

>AMA on /pol
>every 3rd post is asking for pics of her feet

She's a white girl in America, she's absolutely 100% for certain fucked at least one nigger.

Only people with balls come and do an ama here. Even that faggot milo has done one here.

>someone else
i know that big titted chick from infowars was confirmed coal burner

thought i read few ppl saying lauren had a nigglet BF in the past. idk prolly bantz

>america
she's canadian you mongoloid

She's never fucked a nigger and is a Canadian.

And a Jew.

Is she wrong about literally anything?

Oh, sorry, I assumed she was American and therefore had fucked niggers.

she's a vagina version of milo

who gives a shit

She's kinda cute

There's literally nothing wrong with this.

>rArE
wew

that was dumb

>nEw
wew

>see's a white woman and assumes she's from America

wouldn't expect anything else Chang

THE ABSOLUTE MAD WOMAN

Haven't seen you in a while, Bermuda.

i want to put my balls in her mouth

why does she have dandruff on her boobs

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rEdDiT.com

she's hot

>Sup Forums getting cucked by its own queen

Hahahahahaha

>she's a vagina version of milo
Can you fags go one day without imagining a women getting blacked?

I saw her post an anarcho-capitalist meme a couple of times as well.

She's a regular here but then fucks off to Leddit to do an AMA.

Will she ever give us bikini and thong pics?

that was marine la pen

We should summon her in this thread. Lauren, I know you lurk here all day every day. If you don't reply to this post I'm going to post the nudes you sent my friend in high school.

When the Triangle calls, I answer. Even if that means abstaining from shitposting on Sup Forums.

Blacked.

I guess I have more chance with her than most of Sup Forums

We both live in metro Vancouver, I talked to her at a Trump rally in Lynden, Washington which is like a 50 min drive for us. She's very nice, I asked her about Sup Forums and she said she's been on it a couple times (this is in May). I also asked why, Milo is always mentioning Sup Forums and how he isn't even well liked on the board. She claimed that an editor at Breitbart pushes him to talk about us. Both of us expressed admiration for Paul Joseph Watson, at the time he had just released the 'Saudi Arabia is a Cancer to The World' and we briefly talked about that too.

>She's a regular here but then fucks off to Leddit to do an AMA.
That's exactly how you redpill normies.

no that was fake

Bermuda Triangle confirmed for hiding place of Kek.

She moved to Toronto this month, weenie.

Danish, Aryan beauty.

I want to put my dick between her titties if you pick up what im layin down

She's not American, she's one of us you leafy faggot.

yeah i kno
but it wasn't over lauren southern it was la penn

hnggggg

She's Canadian. You're Canadian you should know there are not a lot of blacks. It is more than likely she only fucked white guys and possibly, but doubtfully an Asian

Wew lad

You have to understand it would be suicide to publicly expose yourself in a Racist Nazi Islamophobe gaybashing pigeon messenger enthusiasts gathering. She's spreading our message, but she must do it covertly.

She's from Surrey. She's most certainly has had some experience with poo in the loo!

This is why I like her.

>weenie
alright cool, she used to live in Langley, BC. She went to the University of the Fraser Valley

poo in the loos unironically have 4" dicks

I've been here longer than you, faggot

She's just a coal burning whore who uses the alt-right to feed her narcissistic need for attention.

Why the fuck do you act like these people are our leaders? Milo, that tranny girl, that other tranny Kayla, and now this girl are now people that are the supposed leaders of the alt-right.

>muh dick
Really make you wank

All the more reason since you are so fucking cancer

>this fake blonde

>I've been here longer
oh yeah well i suck dick better than you do faggot

Fat and degenerated, into the bin it goes

>thin as fuck lips

Dropped

Oh fuck! I am on vacation in Mexico and am so used to seeing a Canadian flag this fucked with me. Look at me I am the shitskin now!

...BAHAMAS, COME ON PRETTY MAMA
KEY LARGO, MONTEGO...

I love Iggy Azalea

want to fucking test that faggot?

Milo is hated here desu.

this are honestly 10/10 tits, my dude

perky, soft, light colored, well shaped

Fucking Shitskin Leaf. Get out!!!

I've been here since 2003

your kinda gay

At least half the board likes him.

So we can't pick our own leaders. They would like to install control into our opposition.

>Will she ever do an AMA with us bros?

lol, no one who ever wants to do anything again would do an AMA here because they'd just get 100 pictures of dead niggers

America never fail to live up to the stereotype.

I don't know how anyone could get somewhat famous from echoing Sup Forums on twitter

Naw man I gotta get muh sun and guacamole on.

>Sup Forums is a continous, never ending, always fresh imagine board fueled by anime and meme by anonymous posters
>Reddit is a forum with thousands upon thousands of posts saved and preserved for the entirety of time the servers are up and every posters is held accountable for their post and can be credited for content favored by the whole

There is a very obvious reason why people do AMA on reddit and not on Sup Forums. You make a thread on Sup Forums, come back in an hour and it will either be shitposted to death or 404'd. Make one on reddit and you can come back to the thread still open and active, questions ready to be answered by faggots too scared to openly ask hard questions out of being shamed.

virgin detected

True, no matter how much you guys agree with her, one has to agree she acts like an attention whore. Does she have to post that many selfies? What value does that bring, except attention?

As a black man, I can confirm Canadian girls also fuck black dick, especially the "Christian" ones

I wish, she will forever remain anonymous on here.

who is that

Who is the 5/10?

Well, I gave her a chance.

being mainstream is bad you fucking no mark retard kys

strawpoll.me/11081365/

help me figure out what Sup Forums's demographics are like right now

The girl doesn't give a shit about Canada.

JEWESS, NO

are you kidding me me your a fucking white male.

>no face

Could be anyone

Don't tell me you faggots actually like this twat. She was member of this secret group I was in on Jewbook and it's obvious she's doing it because of all the faggots that circle jerk to her. The leader of the group even admitted she was there for "waifu-bait". It's fucking hilarious to see she's finally made her way to Sup Forums. Find better girls to whiteknight you fucking cucks.

>this is a 10/10 to americans

Basic bitch caked with 10 inches of make up.
But I'm sure you niggers would fuck anyone who was "redpilled".

who would?

so shes a snow yankee then?

Doesn't seem to have anything we can use on that pic to identity her.

How do we know that isn't just some random blonde slut.

Prove that's really her, I want to know

King David of Goy III