>a legitimate nordic god was turned into an american superhero

o no no no no no no no
american teenagers probably believe he is like spiderman or something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LRIypcaIX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how terrible

Uhhh, that's nothing.

They're both fictional characters, so they're right.

And Heimdal, the whitest god, is played by literal negro

USA=cuck land

It is considered evil by american leftists not to include dark-skinned persons in any medium, this is simply the logical conclusion. Soon it will be forbidden even to mention the legend's Norse origins.

Makes perfect sense though, no? Asgard is representative of the Norse people, and now that the Norse people are multi-cultural, their Asgard is too.

Asgard is just another name for Wakanda, everyone knows this.

deepest lore

WE
WUZ

We can do it with Yhwh, another fictional character, but he has millions of followers today, we don't want problems.

Tfw 100 years from now most people will only know god as a marvel character.

In one comic King Arthur fights The Hulk, would watch the movie desu

yoka yoka dance
yoka yoka

Then Heimdall spake, _whitest of the gods_,
Like the Wanes he knew the future well:
"Bind we on Thor the bridal veil,
Let him bear the mighty Brisings' necklace;
"Keys around him let there rattle,
And down to his knees hang woman's dress;
With gems full broad upon his breast,
And a pretty cap to crown his head

Herecles got a comic run too, and it was a blast to read a dude-bro Greek god having buddy cop adventures with a East Asian super nerd.

I'd say you could try and do a run on the Abrahamic God, but I think Ellis already tried, and it eventually turned into 100% satire of the relgion with little actual story.

He's doomed to lose anyway.

american "culture" is toxic

I like it when nords complain about the shape of his hammer.

Vallhall Tor best Tor

>a legitimate nordic god
>god
>legitimate

He's literally considered mythology you dunce.

>comic """book"""
>blast to """read"""

All religion is mythology though

Who the fuck believes in beardwizards in the clouds?

Almost every god has his origin in a real person that got glorified after death.

That's an easy thing to claim but a hard thing to back up with sources though

I fully believe that prophets were real dudes, but people like the source of Thor is impossible to know about today

It's pretty crazy to think about but the real Thor probably looked just like that

It was a blast to scan the pictorial elements, panel divisions, and read the dialogue bubbles to conceptualize a false moving stroy where a dude-bro Greek god having buddy cop adventures with an Easy Asian super nerd.

Does this better tickle your pedantic fancy?

How exactly do you prove the existence of a tall superhuman that shits out lightning bolts from his ass and flies in the sky?

>be a religious minority
>have your entire belief system associated with neo nazis in le current year
>have one of your literal gods taken and turned into a moneymaking machine for some corporate outsider
>not fucking bitching about it
>be native american
>someone wears a piece of clothing
>hit autism levels that shouldn't be possible

Why is this allowed to happen?

>the real Thor

Literally no one cares what native Americans think since they're all but extinct. Literally nothing has ever been pulled for offending them you dumb mongrel.

Yes, thank you very much.
I can't help getting triggered when people conflate actual books with the culturally reductionist American invention comic 'books' are.

same way you prove allah is real

Yeah, woah. He was a British dude right? Thor and beowulf?

Cleveland Indians changed their logo cause of butthurt.

Just another victim of America.

How comes Wakanda is allowed to be 100% black but Asgard has to have non-whites?
White genocide is fucking real

Swiss invention, technically. And Japan has expanded the medium much farther than we have, barring some really oddball stuff no one reads here.

Delet this

Americans butchered every mytholygy at this point anyways.

Only because it was a literal caricature. Redskins still have theirs. Meanwhile the Council of Conservative Citizens actually did protest black Heimdall but I don't see you mentioning them.

Instead you choose to shit on a group that's basically nonexistent just to curry favor with people who give exactly zero fucks about you.

Gaiman Thor best adaptation of the actual mythology

Lol no you dirty tranny, i'm not dumb enough for that.

clevelander here. no-one here cares, its all pressure from elsewhere in the US

no, the origin of Thor, just like every other european god of thunders is simple
you clearly know now what causes thunders if you aren't a dumbass, and it's nothing weird
but what would a caveman think when he saw a literal yellow bolts ripping the sky, sometimes burning trees, killing people
it was a greatest demonstration of unknown power
that's why in almost every mythology god of thunder is the highest god

Finland had their own gods? Why am I not surprised? I bet half of them had animal heads too those fucking furries

>taranis
even our ancestors knew to worship KARA BOGA

Movie when?

Yeah you're just subhuman and cuck enough because you know you monkeys should've stayed under American ownership. Now go die in a drug shootout.

I like how irrelevant, literal whos get fanart of themselves beating more popular characters.

the gods of Slavs, Balts and Finns are probably all related and come from the same source
the names are all similiar, Perun, Perkele, Perkunas

obsessed

I accept your surrender.

I surrender to nothing lmao.
You're the one sperging out at me you little downy.

Thor was American, you idiot

Where did Erik the Red discover and settle in?
Where did the Vikings make their colonies?
PRESENT DAY NORTH AMERICA

god Europeans are stupid

Too late, the ink's already dry. Terms have been agreed and tributes have been paid.

You are now vassal to the Kingdom.

based ameriviking

He was North American... To be specific, Canadian, because Newfoundland is in Canada.

>A Polish pagan God turned into a Turkish avatar on a Burmese rice farming forum.

Vikings landed in a very unfortunate place in Canada, they never met any locals and thought this is another dead shithole so they left

Canada is almost a colony of America

Come to think of it, Norway is almost an American colony too

I refuse to believe this is not a proxy to give Americans a bad name.

Not every God, as far as I know. But there were definitely some people were glorified after death into Gods. I forgot his name, but some Egyptian mathematician(or scholar) was deified after his death.

Cousin, Norwegians always joke that they're colonies of US.

>year 3000
>Jesus Christ is a marvel superhero necromancer who resurrects people to fight for him

Yeah that's almost as crazy as depicting Nicholas II as a noble tsar who was loved by his people but tormented by a mad monk who used dark magic to turn loyal Russians into traitorous bolsheviks.

That sounds cool.

his accent doesn't make sense

Actually why not make him an alchemist? he can raise people from the dead, dispel demons, turn water into wine, is very wise. I'd watch it. They'ver already made this youtube.com/watch?v=4LRIypcaIX4 so why not?

You don't have to go far even. Caesar claimed to be a god.
Ultimate origin is found in IE, Perkwunos.

DON'T EVER TRY TO CLAIM A CANADIAN GOD EVER AGAIN