>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293405-trump-i-dont-want-the-votes-of-white-supremacists
youtube.com/watch?v=B1hBQ_6FYso
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtube.com/watch?v=YeRtlVWnC0o
pastebin.com/8yrWBpMv
investmentwatchblog.com/new-poll-50000-people-polled-trump-won-67-19/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/769001435484688384
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this nigger 5 rape pack shit I'm hearing about? Explain?

Some nigger and I were talking about Trump, he brought up the nigger of 5 pack in New York/

inb4 tripfags

>tfw you realize that we are two and a half months away from knowing if America will be saved or if it's fate will be sealed as a majority non-white nation

Lads, I don't know what I'm going to do if the cunt wins

Donald, will you disavow whatever this alt-right is?

PA = RED

>Hillary brought up the "would you rather your daughter have feminism or cancer" headline
Did she just lose the "Democrat with a sense of humor" demographic?

hey

dindus

>
NEVER, LEAF!!!! ILL VOTE FOR TRUMP BUT I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN THAT HAIR IS BETTER UP!!!!

Hello, negro.

Thanks for the new bread, OP

>its calishill
Where've you been?

low energy

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/293405-trump-i-dont-want-the-votes-of-white-supremacists

Will you vote against his wishes?

Protip: If you only sample whites and Asians, we have an average IQ tied with Japan and population-adjusted crime rates comparable to Europe.

Row row row your boat gently down the stream
Merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a meme

Not only did he not disavow them, he told the left to shut the fuck about them and told them they were welcome

YES

YOU ARE IN THE REAL TRUMP GENERAL

ANN COULTER IS 100% CORRECT

WHAT SHE JUST SAID IS EXACTLY CORRECT

DEMORALIZED THE BASE
THE PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE HIM, STILL DON'T LIKE HIM

NOW THEY JUST CAN CALL HIM A FLIP FLOPPER!

TRUMP!

NEVER
NEVER
NEVER
NEVER!!
SAY THAT WEAK SHIT LIKE YOU DID AT THE TOWN HALL EVER AGAIN!

OH SNAP

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Stay vigilant

this 2bh

FUCK YOU JOE YOU GODDAMN KEK

K. he needs more than ann coulter's vote to win tho

RICK WILSON BTFO

I cry every time.

Schliessen, aber keine Zigarre.

>getting cucked by Joe
That's a new low Hans.

Yes he does.
But that wobble on his core policy stance gained him absolutely 0 votes. or worse.

We used to be so happy and excited.

We cannot let shills ruin our moral!
DONALD TRUMP IS UNSTUMPABLE, WE WILL WIN THIS ELECTION. WE CAN MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Nobody who thinks he's a racist is going to change their minds over this because their opinion is not based on facts, it is based on emotion.

Did I do it right?

Question Time returns tonight
>Question Time returns tonight
Question Time returns tonight
>Question Time returns tonight

Usual Time, inbetween 12 and 2am EST

>For we cannot stop speaking about what we have seen and heard.

>none of my trolling made the cut

I laughed my fucking ass off.

Ann's bantz are ruthless.

I'm not technically a white supremacist. I mean, I'm racially realistic, and am able to point out that blacks are statistically predisposed to a lack of civility, but I don't think they're irredeemable. All they need is a strong society to force them to get their shit together. They almost had it back around the 50s, but LBJ and the Democucks had to go ahead and force them onto the welfare plantations, dooming their communities for decades to come.
Honestly, we could have avoided this if Lincoln got to ship them all back to Africa. Fucking Booth, you stupid idiot.

fucking hell, his CORE POLICY STANCE was the wall. the policy on the website criticizes amnesty, which is an extremely vague term and in the end doesn't mean anything.

>returns tonight

wait what? how do we know for sure?

If Trump does go to a few black churches, what do you guys think his percentage of black voters will be?

youtube.com/watch?v=B1hBQ_6FYso

WTF,Shillary was actually at Byrd funeral!!

MAGA ALL THE WAY

OP is yours
do as you will

pastebin is up to date, and wont be edited other than adding/removing rallies/interviews/"entertainment"
pastebin.com/nygxu29R

what you do with OP is up to you, but remember
>MAKE AMERICA (and Sup Forums) GREAT AGAIN
>LEARN TO ADBLOCK, IT REALLY COMES IN HANDY
>STOP BEING A WHINY AUTISTIC LITTLE BITCH

and yes,
TRUMP LOVES US ALL
WE'RE GOING TO WIN WIN WIN

You guys are alright. Don't let the shills bite.

Germans confirmed Honorary Aryans

youtube.com/watch?v=YeRtlVWnC0o

Not quite the time yet but any reaction from Hillary's speech?

No, the wall is part of his core stance, which is to end illegal immigration and enforce the laws and protect Americans and American jobs by getting illegals out of the country.

Fortunately, all of that is still happening.

Unfortunately, someone talked him into playing cute at the town hall and caused needless worry and gave the media another free opportunity to shill.

He needs Ben Carson to campaign for him on his behalf.

I want to turn what ann coulter just said into a webm so I can play it to anyone that supported that disgusting display of flirting with that gang of 8 rubio-esk amnesty-but-not-amnesty episode Trump had.

I love him and I don't think it is his fault. It's obviously KellyAnne being a dumb bitch. But Trump needs to know that was a mistake and never to go there again.

Do you dummies even know who Robert Byrd was?

Trump loves the poorly educated I guess

there was no fucking wobble. the mean speaks off the dome 2 or 3 hours a day for a year. sometimes he exaggerates. sometimes he says GREAT or YESTERDAY or LOOK INTO or WE'LL SEE or lots of stuff. But jeuses they pick it apart with 12 people on CNN and they sure can make a new narrative. Trump never changed.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuug

not racist but not compassionate
>inb4 there's nothing passionate about crossing the border
k, let's break out the trains and internment camps

>Mark Cuban Attacks ‘Clinton Cash’ Author, Ends Up in Epic Humiliation

In a recent interview with CNN’s Michael Smerconish, outspoken Hillary Clinton supporter and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban attempted to trash the research found in Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Peter Schweizer’s New York Times bestselling book Clinton Cash, but fell utterly flat.

While Schweizer was on Smerconish’s show in June, Cuban went to Twitter and accused the bestselling author of being the “king of innuendo” who “never proves anything,” and “just accuses a lot of people of bribery.”

Cuban has since deleted the tweet.

Smerconish, in his face-off with Cuban, challenged the billionaire provocateur to explain why the explosive revelations against the Clintons and their troubled charity found in Schweizer’s book were substantiated by establishment media outlets — ABC News, the Washington Post, The NY Times — news organizations that also added to Schweizer’s reporting.

“I don’t know if you took the time to read the book, but I thought it was well substantiated,” Smerconish told Cuban. “And his reporting was built on by ABC, by the WaPO, by The NY Times, not exactly institutions looking to do a hit job on the Clintons.”

“But when you read the articles, they don’t come to conclusions,” Cuban responded.

“He talked about the uranium deal, right?” Cuban continued. “He made a big deal that there was a big quid pro quo and she sold the rights to you uranium, et cetera."

It’s important to note that when Smerconish said “I don’t know if you took the time to read [Clinton Cash], but I thought it was well substantiated,” Cuban didn’t respond.

Earlier this month, Cuban claimed that Schweizer accused California tech giant Cisco of “treason.”

“.@Cisco being accused of treason and corruption by guest on @foxnews,” Cuban said in a tweet that has been again deleted.

“Mark Cuban needs to read more and pontificate less,” Schweizer said in an email, responding to Cuban’s baseless claim.

Do you know who David Duke was?

This user gets it.
No one who is criticizing Trump about flirting with amnesty-but-not-amnesty is anti-Trump.

We fucking LOVE Trump. But someone is giving him horrible advice and they need to cut it the fuck out.

The weak and emotional need to accept our history for all the glory it is worth, move forward with smug strength and Make America Great Again.

People form their opinions on emotions, not facts.

And fuck your hyperbole about trains and internment camps. He was right to stress HUMANELY, but he should have been more clear that the laws WILL be enforced, without exception.

Call me a concern shill but fuck this Establishment bitch he picked up for some reason. She's cuckservative in interviews and constantly looks retarded in them and Trump's dumbass "maybe perhaps could be" thing with the deportations didn't start until she came on board.

Niggers who may have raped a girl in the park.

Trump wanted them executed, but new evidence suggests they were either not involved or were involved with more people.

MANAFORT'S REVENGE
>Trump campaign CEO once charged in domestic violence case

>not even 100 posts in
>5 different trip fags
>trying to stand out and fit in at the same time

>comeback doesn't even make logical sense

There's always the default /k/ option: grab raifu, go innawoods.

please do
pastebin.com/8yrWBpMv

you're the hero that /Trump/ needs

HIGH ENERGY DAY TODAY BROTHERS

CLINTON CAN BARELY GIVE A 29 MINUTE SPEECH FOR THE FIRST TIME IN DAYS, IF NOT WEEKS, AND THE GOD-EMPEROR IS GIVING INTERVIEWS, TALKING AT RALLIES, AND STUMPING NON-STOP FOR OVER A YEAR NOW.

The stakes are higher than that.

I'm sure I'll be asleep by then, but can someone please copy this question/statement for me?

Will Trump mention to black voters the horrible things that Democrats have done to them and the positives that Trump can bring to them? I just don't feel that saying, "What do you have to lose?" is the proper thing to ask black voters. There are many not in horrible situations and will be offended by that.
Also, will Trump meet with the NAACP? That would look great for him in the eyes of black voters.

I agree with you 100%.

Conway has been making me furious ever since she came on.

When Manafort didn't give a straight answer to questions he looked like a good soldier sticking to his boss's message.

When Conway doesn't give a straight answer she looks like a devious bitch who wants you to believe two things at once - because she doesn't believe in what Trump is saying herself.

It doesn't fucking work.

Wisconsin too? Holy shit.
Was your cross country trip okay?

I still think we should perform our own polling so as to remove the bias. We obviously want the objective fact of who's leading right?

>Protip: If you only sample rich and middle class, we have an average IQ tied with Japan and population-adjusted crime rates comparable to Europe.

where do these pics come from?

there's nothing to "worry" about unless you're a complete faggot who's scared of the idea that paco across the street isn't going to deported within 3 months. the people being retarded are the ones deeblygoncerned about him saying anything other than "THROW OUT THE BROWN PEOPLE!"

>implies being connected to byrd is somehow immune to criticism
>doesn't understand my response

You must be one of those highly educated liberals.

I got this

Are you going to use a tripcode this time? It's getting really hard to sift through all of the imposters.

Trump keeps mansplaining Hillary's politics. There's no way a misogynist like him can win against the first female candidate to ever run for President. Did you know he's had 2 divorces and been accused of raping one of them? Probably forced them to abort some babies as well. I don't know. He's such a conservative that he's gone against everything true conservatives believe in. That's not right. He made Jeb cry on national television and Cruz drop out(even though Cruz was winning against him). These are ACTUAL conservatives, keep that in mind! Trump is a big fat bully, and he doesn't deserve to be the leader of the free world. Scratch that, if Trump wins, there will be no "free world". Just muslims and non-muslims in an eternal war against each other. And Trump will probably end up genociding muslims to oblivion and at the end of his presidency we'll all be living in Trump™ Towers, eating Trump™ steaks with Trump™ wine and wearing Trump™ suits, while getting Trump haircuts from Trump™ hairdressers. Is that really what you want? He will make the whole world into a bunch of Trumps if he gets his way.

As a jew, i always wondered about the holocaust. I knew the Germans were very efficent, so why wouln' they wait until after the war to kill all the jews, or do it beforehand?
That's what started me down this road, Sup Forums
The concentration camps were just that. Places to store jews while the war went on. No ass killings, they had better things to waste money on. Maybe gun them all down, but really the gas is the stupidest idea about the holocaust.

t. investmentwatchblog.com/new-poll-50000-people-polled-trump-won-67-19/

I'm glad you're here with us bro

at first I thought she must have leaked the story about Bannon's domestic violence... but now I think it was Manafort

Holy fuck, look at this: also see the image

We're not falling for your data mining scheme.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/769001435484688384

Did you move or are you someone else?

Guys, what if hes pattern of "say outrageous thing" - "clarify with reasonable thing" is now in the other direction?
It used to be "go too far right then correct to left" but now its the other way