Bump

Bump

Wtf I hate polls now

>politico
>outlet that literally let the DNC write their stories
>not biased

actually, I agree that the polls are really

they were real for brexit too

but the white working class actually shows up to vote, niggers, cat ladies, and browns dont

if they did britain wouldn't be preparing to deport all the poles, pakis, and niggers

even on the verge of victory all these subhumans are still low energy

The polls are rigged. Don't trust them.

It's pretty much guaranteed that the UK will vote to remain. All the polls say so.

Do people think the majority of blacks are actually going to vote this election cycle? Whites are majority Trump, but this election will be decided by hispanics.

Is that why she just gave a speech only about le evil racist frog page? Really makes you SAGE

20 minute speech and she was deflated. She's done. Fuck off fatty.

This.

And reminder that Hillary Clinton is fluent in Spanish, but Donald Trump only knows one or two words.

>init oswald-2.0

STOP WILL LE BREXIT MEMES YOU FUCKTARDS.

LEAVE CAMPAIGN HAD A LEAD MANY TIMES, AND AT THE END IT WAS 44-42% IN FAVOR OF STAY.

2% IS NOTING, BUT TRUMP DIDN'T HAVE THE LEAD SINCE JULY AND HE IS LOSING BY DOUBLE DIGITS.

ALSO FUCK OFF WITH LA TIMES POLL. INACCURATE AND DEBUNKED MANY TIMES.

>not CTR btw
Nobody believes you, your thread is pointless.

>Not CTR btw

Guys I think this is totally legit. What monster would lie over the internet?

All these new threads with not ctr thrown in the first post.

Hate to break this to you, but pols average age is more like 16. The memes are no longer dreams.

Remain is going to win kids it's inevitable. Trump isn't going to get the nomination, pretty sure it'll be Jeb whose at 42%

If you don't want us to mention Brexit, we can just mention Dukakis vs. Reagan

Are you literally retarded? Reagan didn't run against Dukakis fucking idiot.

Drumpf's about to start freefalling in polls due to his flipflopping too

I wonder if he'll enjoy life branded as a racist loser who handed Hill the senate

>Not ctr

Nice ctr tactic shill

Also this just shows what kind of retards post here. You don't even know what are you talking about.

>im-fucking-plying anyone with even half a brain will be voting for Killary after the Clinton Foundation shit goes nuclear

those next leaks are going to wreck her, that's why they're saving it till October cuz our dumbasses have a short attention span

>90% have decided
More like 35%, retard

Do you feel in charge?

>not ctr btw

literally reposts his own thread after it ruins out of steam

lmao, kill yourself

OP has been shilling in this thread with the same exact comments claiming "not ctr btw"

sage this trash

>when Sup Forums's average age is just barely above 18,

this board is majority intelligence community

I worked for the Kennedy administration

your wet ears are showing kiddo

My polls that told me Brexit wouldn't happen are telling me that Clinton will win. #ReichBehindHer

Nah but when a guy mixes up fucking elections, as you see that idiot did, it really makes me think who posts here.

>1992

Odd. Seems that was the year that Bill ran for the presidency for the first time.

But guys, he did say he wasn't CTR so.....

also this, even if it's from an aussie

can you explain why a majority of your cucked country would vote to let in so many foreigners that you become a racial minority in your own country?

Yeah, Leave totally couldn't win. But its not like Trump hasn't had a lead since July.

i will still vote for trump, but can anyone give me hope?

Try ann coulter lmao

>Reagan
Holy shit I think I went full retard
I meant Bush

The 10 point Clinton lead poll, from Quinnipiac, is an outlier. All the other recent polls from this week show that it's a dead heat.

>inb4 she's got a 7 point lead in the Reuters poll
They over-sample democrats, look in the PDF they release that has all the polling information.

Let's wait until the after the first debate, then we'll see who really is in a commanding lead.

Ok then faggot. Bush took over the lead in late August, but Trump is still losing.

If at the end of September Hillary has a 5+ points lead, its over.

Plus it's even harder to get to where you're going in America and even fewer of the trash will get to the polls.

>90% of voters have made up their minds
>one poll is +10
>other poll is tied
>others are -3-6

yeah, sounds like they made up their minds

I think Asange is smart and knows this too. He'll drop a bomb right before the election that will basically give us the choice to vote for a president that will be impeached in the first month or Trump. Dem turn out will be dismal.

This. I'm in my mid thirties. I'm seeing enthusiasm that I haven't seen in years. That being said I don't think Trump can pull NV. Hildog is pounding the state with commercials and I have yet to see one from Trump. Mexicans and women are retarded and you can tell that's who all the commercials are pandering to.

>It's over, kids.
>Not CTR btw.
nice try idiot we all know Trump is going to win

>politico
>polls

Yeah

> NOT CTR BTW TOTALLY ONE OF YOU FELLOW KIDS

Hillary is scrambling to get one billion dollars because she is winning in a landslide?

Why the fuck do you care if she's got such an insurmountable lead
it's almost as if you want people to not even vote.