White supremacy is a fools errand and let me tell you why: Time is not on your side

White supremacy is a fools errand and let me tell you why: Time is not on your side.

Whites will no longer be the majority by 2050. That is a fact. I'm sorry the universe brought you into the world when the White Empire is fading, but that is reality. This "political movement" is not going to magically reverse demographic trends.

You can complain and troll all you like if it makes you feel any better. Like a dying animal: you can try and fight as hard as you can, but you're going to die anyway - just like Trump and his white nationalism will lose in November. Take that as a sobering moment.

Salvage any dignity you have left and pass the mantle of power to People of Color.

>white supremacy is not [...] because time
wtf i hate time now

>Whites are not superior because brown people are stupid/impulsive and have 20 kids with no money
Great argument.

And those 20 kids will be future voters. If you cannot see the writing on the wall, then you are retarded.

the problems is:

the brown people are cappable of handle the mantle of power?

they are in general dumber, more aggresive, and less capable of make functioning civilizations. they are going to destroy what the white man has build so far.

the bright side is that they are going to make excellent subjects in science experimentation. without whites being the moral policy of the world the asians or other group would do great advances using this people

>This "political movement" is not going to magically reverse demographic trends.

No, but the ovens will.

It's much easier to deny the change of times.
Throwing a tantrum over it is funner than trying to work with it.

Lol you'd have to be seriously retarded to be all in on friggen Trump and the like.

Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet you are right Colombro

They're already not a majority you stupid fuck.

Numerical advantage is for niggers.

>Just give up goy!
>Give your lands, culture, history and women to the mud races of the world.
>Whatever you do, don't fight back!

>pass the mantle of power to people of color

How did that work out for Africa user?

>oy vey goy!
>you're already beaten!
>don't fight back!
>Just give up.
>your people are nothing but evil racists anyway.
>Remember the holocaust?

A unification of Whites in the US is needed. Only then can we have a chance against the destruction of our race.

Lol you think you won't be effected by it? Western society was created by white men. You see how they live in Africa and Venezuela? That's going to be your future if you erase white culture. Good luck cuck.

OP
BTFO
T
F
O

>writing on the wall
Like this?

>Give up and give in to my diversity fetish

How about this; your life is a fools errand, and let me tell you why.

You will no longer be alive by the end of 2050, that is a fact. A spooky terrorist lurks amongst you that would seem to wish to throw you into a vat of acid. Im sorry the universe brought you into a world where a spooky terrorist wants to do this to you, but it is reality.

This 'life' of yours is not going to end any other way, so it apparently stands, according to rumor. You can complain and troll all you like if it makes you feel any better. Like a dying animal, you can try and fight as hard as you can, but you're going to die anyway - just like your grandparents last year. Take that as a sobering moment.

Salvage any dignity you have left and give into the power of the transexual space terrorist who wants to kill you in a vat of acid.

you make some good points, unfortunately the only possible option is to do the absolute best you can

cowardly whites are the people who need to be made to join the fight

What exactly would happen to the world if white people stopped helping brown people?

Defeatism is for faggots. There are multiple cases of smaller odds coming out on top. At the very least if we fail, we should fail spectacularly and have fun doing it.

kek

this is basically the future, if trends continue.

>implying unmanageable numbers gives you the advantage
>implying jews aren't a hyper successful ultra minority after the 6 gorillion were kilt.
Whites are unifying.
Also, pictorial related

Think of all the Africans who will starve when their brethren take control and no longer give them the aids they wanted.

By that time there will be eugenics and you'd have to be stupid to want to he anything other than white.

All the brown girls would be desperate for white sex again.

lol, nope.

1: Whites will retain power regardless of demographics because we are superior.

2: "People of Color" aren't going anywhere. Niggers have 1.0 fertility. There will never be more of them in America than there are now. Latinos are not "People of Color," they fucking hate niggers too and every single one of their countries is ruled by an elite white caste.

Make no mistake. Whites WILL continue to rule the United States, and niggers WILL continue to languish in their fetid ghettoes because they will vote to preserve those shitholes until the end of time. The only path out of this vicious cycle is the death of the Left and the defeat of their inept leadership.

But perhaps most importantly: There is no certainty to demographic trends. Less than a hundred years ago the idea of the white majority in America fading was considered ridiculous. You simply assume, racist that you are, that there is an unlimited supply of sandniggers, spics and blacks to satisfy your cuck fetish. In reality, the birthrates of developing countries has already begun to collapse as the cancerous institution of abortion becomes ubiquitous. Latin American countries are seeing this collapse already, Mexico most of all. White Conservatives in America are one of the very few sustainable demographics--white liberals have laughable fertility by comparison.

What we are seeing is not a permanent decline, it is simply white liberals killing themselves off by inches. Already you have seen that the Democratic Party simply does not need Bernouts and other hard-left scum anymore. It is YOU who have become marginalized, not us. The American Right is utterly reliant on whites, and will remain so indefinitely, the American New-Left isn't even Leftist, it is Center-Right and relies on blacks and latinos enslaved by welfare. Pathetic animals who cannot take care of themselves and who will never seize power in a meaningful fashion from their corporate overlords.

The greatest famine in human history. I can't wait for the welfare state to go belly up, it will be the greatest happening ever

Agreed, Have also always thought about the possibility of baby mills. Literally, growing children of the next generation.

Africans have been killing themselves at high rates since we let them be free again. If they are already fighting over resources can you imagine the bloodbath that will happen with that many people.

By 2050 I'll be able to host a reality show about it.

Thinking of calling it Land of Dark.

What do you guys think?

>CRISPR technology goes mainstream.
>Everyone opts for white babies.
Science will make you lose.

>teaching the saxon to hate

i shiggy diggy doo

Also note that demographics are not as fragile as they used to be. A minor decline will not devastate the ability to grow crops next winter.

I cant wait to see the looks on the faces of the white race traitor women with half black babies as all the Hispanic and Asians start making Aryan babies.

Oh no, good thing I'm not a race traitor, nor will my kids ever be

>the West
>going fucking anywhere
>whites
>ever being a majority
Kek

>just give up

you dont know the white devil very well do you, nigger?

it's depressing how far we've fallen from this image, generally speaking

>that's some BIG shoes to fill.

lets start the handoff small
>maybe give people of color:
Detroit
DC
Oakland

>There is no certainty to demographic trends.

Are you implying whites will magically have more babies than PoC? How are they going to afford to start having 3, 4, 5 kids per family?

Whites could do that in the 40s and 50s because of strong government investment in the public, but i'm guessing you don't like government either.

Like holy shit. Stormfags are stupid.

This. If the European race disappears, civilization goes with with it.

Too often today, people are ready to tell us: "This is not possible, that is not possible."

I say; whatever the true interest of what our country calls for is always possible.

>have gun
>have 200 million whites
only thing missing is something to spark revolution.

Idk that you're looking at the right white people.
They're among us. Even on the board (of peace of course)

Are the jews losing to the gentile masses?
Nope.
So a non white majority means nothing

i'm looking at the average

what if white people are just more autistic than the other races in terms of their IQ

i.e. there are more geniuses among whites but also more retards

Can you not use a 4 year old picture of me? Thanks for your cooperation, user

>again
Chads are getting latin pussy right now.

FINE

Why is saying 'Colored people' considered racist, but 'People of color' politically correct?

If that's the case, then that's always been the case and it makes no difference

We don't need numbers, we just need a will to power.

Here, here!

No the dumbest whites are not even close the the dumbest blacks.

Getting "latin pussy" and fighting it off are two different things

Really depends on if the second and third generations continue the breeding patterns of their predecessors or adapt to ours, and I doubt that since won't Europe's still becoming more anti-religious despite becoming more brown.

>MGTOW is a movement for beta men who weren't getting pussy to begin with.
Men, who don't get pussy, stop to provide.
Therefore the gubermint (aka women) gets a problem.
These men are furthering the goals of MGTOW even without knowing it.
>They just want validation but fail to realize women are only as respectable as the men in the civilization.
Without beta providers civilization is gone within half a century.
>If all the men turn into feminine pussy fuccbois, then the women will do whatever they want.
Women will simply starve to death (if they don't provide access to pussy). That's natural law.

>niggers
>maintaining government and order

if whites do become a minority than all the human race is fuck, because without white genes to lead us into space colonization than we will just be a bunch of dumb niggers on this rock until the sun explodes

Thank you. The dark days of promiscuity were very troubled times. Feels good to be out of that phase, man.
Also, I agree. I hope women will start realizing that breeding outside of their own race is a bad idea and destroys precious white traits

>doubt that since won't Europe's still becoming more anti-religious despite becoming more brown.
Don't worry, nationalism is circling back around again

Family reunification is our biggest immigration stream, they won't slow down unless we make drastic changes.

They are people first and colored second.

Saying "colored people" is tokenism. Hope that clears things up.

>Feels good to be out of that phase, man.
>bipolar disorder
Wow it really does trick the shit out of you

Even if it doesn't, I doubt we'll even come close to going extinct. Do second or third generation British Pakis still have a lot of kids? Most seem to behave like typical neurotic Brits.

OP is a troll

Why feed it ?

It's starving for the attention its parents couldn't be bothered giving it. Now it's making itself society's problem

Kick it in the face and move away

>Salvage any dignity you have left and pass the mantle of power to People of Color.

Ha ha ha ha

If we hand the reigns over to the melanin enriched, the US will be a complete disaster like Brazil or any of the other South and Central American countries or any African nation after whites left.

Brown skin people bring their third world attitudes and mentalities to the first world.

They flee a country because of how bad it is and then come here and try to make the US exactly like the country that they left.

If brown people every really become a significant majority in the US it will turn into a disaster area. The whole way down during the implosion, it would be white people doing their best to hold it together.

We didn't need brown people for most of our history and the country has only gotten worse since the Naturalization and Immigration Act of 1965.

Brown people add no significant value and add a lot of risk.

Top kek

Demographic displacement will probably just result in terrorism followed by secession.

Dunno why you'd want to be triumphalist about it.

Are you conveniently leaving out economic forces? Kids are expensive as fuck. I know this is a bubble for the right-fringe, but most people aren't going to think "I better start having more kids to help the white race thrive."

People of color have more kids because they learn to live with less. Whites want to be in "good communities" and have "organic food" and "designer clothes". Are you going to make your fellow white brethren live with less just to keep up a superficial superiority?

They will be deported and/or sterilized under Trump.

>Family reunification is our biggest immigration stream
What do you mean by that, like relatives who move to your countries decide to bring their extended family as well?

>Posting on a Mongolian MLP collectors forum.

>Do second or third generation British Pakis still have a lot of kids? Most seem to behave like typical neurotic Brits.
Thats not even the most important part.
If china should manage to become the world power people fear ot may become, then you can bet the majority of business transactions globally will be influenced by racism.
And that means the chinese will rather deal with whites

The 2050 prediction is based on the assumption that we'll continue letting in millions of migrants from third world countries every year.

The US black population hasn't changed in proportions for almost 40 years, it's the influx of migrants from South America, Africa, and Asia that have shifted the demographics.

Close the floodgates and shit will normalize.

>People of color have more kids because they learn to live with less.
Nigger detected
Theres no way a white man would ever believe minorities have more kids because they're magically more resourceful that whites.
You've got this backwards

>then you can bet the majority of business transactions globally will be influence by racism.
y

Why does both of her nigger jugs have to be out?

I'm not bipolar. That was a misdiagnosis due to smoking marijuana, imbalanced hormones, and taking antipsychotics all at the same time in my younger days of degeneracy

Give it to us asians we'll carry on when the other colors can't.

>Brazil
Nah, South and Central America could've been fine if the Spanish/Dutch/Portuguese colonial policies didn't sabotage them right out of the gate.

It's really easy...
And don't forget the timestamp

We don't want supremacy. We want a homeland I can give to my children and say "This is all I have. All that I have longed for. This is your home."

I want a free nation. Not an interlocked world government.

I'm Mormon, no tits
I would timestamp but again I am out and about. I can hold up my hand a specific way or something. You guys should know by now that I lurk these kinds of threads

Because I needed something to fap to.

>hold up my hand a specific way.
G
T
F
O

whites have already lost. the strong whites (also known as chads or normies) have been effectively neutered by the jews and distracted.

now the weak autistic/aspie whites (also known as Sup Forums, stormfront, and infowars posters) will try to fight with their autism but they dont stand a chance against mudslimes coming from war-torn countries, where all they know is death and survival of the fittest.

the last group of whites are the radical white nationalists, many of whom have criminal connections and probably didnt finish highschool.

so we have 3 groups of whites

group 1, the strongest and biggest group doesn't care about white genocide

group 2, the weakest and second largest group cares about white genocide but is too weak/insignificant to have any impact on policy

group 3, the skinheads and radicals on the fringe of white movement are too stupid to get anything done

Take THIS

lets be real here, most gun owners own at least 2-4 guns.

Then some wacko on Sup Forums has 40.

It really isn't 200million armed people.

>According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, which handles that registration, there were more than 3.1 million National Firearms Act-registered weapons in the U.S. as of March 2012.

and that's getting lower by the day.

"Every country should be separate and should not not culturally mingle"

So how is this any different than a SJW who cries about cultural appropriation?

If niggers ever become a majority they'll destroy the country, whites will move out and create new communities which will quickly become successful, then niggers will beg to enter.

Just like Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, etc. Niggers destroy everything they touch, any civilization can be destroyed when dark skinned monkeys are introduced in large numbers.

Cracker supremacy is better than nigger supremacy

t. person of color

Its been a long time since the Colonial era. Those countries have ample natural resources. If populated by Europeans, none of those nations would be squalid cess pits.

The problem isn't whites from the colonial era, the problem isn't natural resources or climate, the problem with those countries are the brown and people who inhabit them.

> stand a chance against mudslimes coming from war-torn countries, where all they know is death and survival of the fittest.
Please see the pic related on this post

Asians are pretty based honestly. If we gave you guys Africa all the darkies would be gone in a matter of years.

If there is one truth in this world

Its that Asians would wipe out the niggers first chance they got.