Shittiest Sup Forums posters

They are either
>begging for european attention
>begging for european aproval of their culture
>begging europeans to fuck their women
>begging to be seen as white(which they are not, they kinda look like the amerimutt meme)

You could replace their flag with yours in that post and it would still be true.

the only good posters are south korea

Change our flag to Southern Cone and it would be the same.

It's in their monkey blood

Not saying is not true, but most of us already learned our lesson, you are the worst doe

It's a Portuguese guy from /luso/ isong proxies not Brazilians.

I doubt it

Almost everyone from /luso/ know it's a Portuguese using Brazilian proxy.

>Also this obsession with the portugese
thx for proving my point

argentines and brazilians could easily pass as north african

All south americans are equally bad

This is why its important to have counter hue posters posting that Brazil is an Amerindian/Mixed/Black country. Lets not forget that it was a Hue that doxed some bitch just because she said Brazil is not pure 100% Aryan European white.

Not really. Lots of Argentinians are of Italian descent, so they look Italian rather than Berber-Arabic.

I'm just wondering why spics are obsessed with japan

Nice try, Argiemonkey

How come? I was in Argentina and everyone looked quite arabic and mixed

It was that one autistic Australian

Sounds like Argentina.

Ignoring the undeniable and unchangeable FACT that we've been fiercely and proudly claiming our overwhelming and exclusive AMERINDIAN heritage and culture over and over again for the past few years?

I pity you, fools.

>begging to be seen as white(which they are not, they kinda look like the amerimutt meme)

Sounds like certain Colombian cuck pedophile under USA proxy.

You could say the same for most non-euro countries on Sup Forums, especially latam

El indígena

All latin american posters literally fit your entire description. I haven't met a single latin american poster that wasn't a complete cuck for euros.

argentinos tienen complejos

> I haven't met a single latin american poster that wasn't a complete cuck for euros.

sup bro

My map

>pedophile under USA proxy
He actually moved there. I know because he posted a picture at the airport before leaving

Mashallah brother :)

Based Canada
When the wh*te genocide comes we are not be the ones to kill you

It stems from the fact that a lot of us are mostly descended from Europeans and falsely believe we are at their same level despite living in a discount pseudo-European country. Such is life for a puzzled new-worlder.I personally stopped giving a damn a long time ago desu

Fuck off in my country we are proud Amerindians. We have mostly and overwhelming INDIGENA blood.

The South Brazil worship is the most ridiculous one, since Brazilians from other regions genuinely believe that South Brazil is a German enclave where people speak German and secretly worship Hitler, it's cringe to the point of making me wanna hide.

Ajensimia and chimpanzil are the worst posters of latin america by far

lol

kill wh*tes man