/Alt-Right Took an L Today/

You did it, Sup Forums,
The Alt-Right is now officially the laughing stock of the country.
>See: #AltRightMeans

Hillary Clinton, MSM, and leftists on Twitter are poisoning the already toxic well by defining your movement for you.

You're all celebrating as if you've won some battle(PEPEEEE!), or have taken a great step towards relevancy. No. You've been made into a joke on a national stage. The Alt-Right will forever be branded as racist neckbeard fedora wearing vapers who aren't to be taken seriously in a political discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Of5zBXQwYtU
bluenationreview.com/altrightmeans-trending-hashtag-brings-out-flood-of-bigotry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You're all celebrating as if you've won some battle(PEPEEEE!)

Haha. There is no movement. There is no ideology. The number of us who are nonwhite is directly proportional to the populations we post from. All we care about is making memes and Hillary Clinton provided the Internet with one of the greatest FROG MEMES of ALL TIME.

You can't beat something that doesn't exist at all.

There is no "alt-right." It's a made up fanciful term that has somehow replaced "PUTIN" as the go-to conspiracy theory of the neocon party.

>uh-oh my corruption is being exposed
>RUSSIAN BOOGEYMEN ARE STUFFING BALLOT BOXES WITH PICTURES OF NAZI FROGS MANAFORTTRTTTTETRETR

>believing the alt-right meme was an actual movement

tell yourself whatever makes you happy op. The "alt-right" is far too amorphous to be defeated.

Cool. I don't associate with the label anyway. The left created "alt-right". I am a conservative.

1/10. Nice blog.

who is anonymouse?

If you mention your enemy """fringe""" groups, they win.

It did nothing except give them attention, Hillary barely gave the viewers insight into anything.

>msm experts focus on message board losers who have been sharply critical of their defeated propaganda, which they cannot seem to promote effectively anymore

We know who we are. That you even engage us like this, is like a vision of a sinking ship, buckets desperately bailing. Nothing else worked

Fpbptbqh pham

Democrats chasing after a party of people that don't exist...HAHAHAH ...GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
stein.
OP and ur party...bright. This WAS the goal you fucking idiots.

You are now living up to the right wing conspiracy -bwhahahahahaha
my sides

Was alt right another TRS meme or did they just use it?

>Thinking you can stump Sup Forums

Do you understand the laws of physics?

tbqh I can't wait till some faggot professor decided to say some shit like that.

Ill just ask her what country did Poland or any other eastern European country colonize

>ITT: Alt-russia

who is mayonnaise here ?

Just search the hashtag on twitter

Literally about 3 quarters of posts support us. Nice try though.

fpbp. hillary and her backers literally spent millions to combat shitposting. fucking morons

You mean the coolest thing on the planet. You guys got fucking OWNED TODAY Sup Forums is becoming ah ousehold term hahahaha

Alt right was always an invention of the media, who gives a shit.

Oh no, they'll pick a few morons as punching bags and make natsoc look silly. Such a new and devastating strategy. As long as it bring people here it helps.

I can't fucking believe the idiots in this country. We post some politically incorrect things, post pictures of a frog putting Hillary clinton in a gas chamber and then suddenly we are some big new political "threat" that barely exists. We got called part of a vast right wing conspiracy stretching throughout the world involving Nigel Farage, Putin and fucking Donald Trump. We somehow turned the political stage upside down and took over the Republican party through sheer fucking memes and now we're a cult of racist neo nazis tarnishing the American political landscape?

How the fuck do you do it Sup Forums. How the fuck could my ebil nazi frogs propel Trump into the presidency?

How stupid are these people?

>How stupid are these people?
It's democracy. Naturally run by fucking morons and people with a lot of money to keep them in line.

The Alt-Right is for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=Of5zBXQwYtU

>The "alt-right" is far too amorphous to be defeated.
This.

fuck off with your LARPing shit

she literally looks crazy to normies now, she's chasing down internet smoke whisp racists while the "alt right" is laughing about frogs

the MSM has been screaming "racist" since day 1, and the accusation has lost all its power. the difference here is that now she's calling VOTERS racist, not just Trump

net loss for Shilldog

>by defining your movement for you.

>he thinks we're alt-right

No. You aren't.
You heard Hillary was going to mention the "Alt-Right" today so now half the board is pretending to support her in an attempt to trick normies and the media.

They're looking to disenfranchise everyone who takes any sort of critical eye to the mainstream which isn't hardline left. Sad!

No, milo yiannopolis needed something to call us while he used us to boost his career. The term alt-right showed up at the same time he did.

Looks like it worked in your case

Top post for #altrightmeans. What the fuck is this shit?

Alt-right means that donating to charity is bad? That raising money for charity is bad? That a charity is responsible for their donors? That money from bad people shouldn't go to charity?

Is the alt-right retarded Sup Forums?

Who are you trying to fool?

The video I linked to is from April, the Grand Dragon of the California KKK formally endorsing Hillary on behalf of the entire KKK and admitting that they have donated thousands of dollars to her in this year alone.

The alt-right has always been #WithHer because she hates niggers like us.

He means to say that state corruption is bad.

I.e. hillary is a shit candidate

>I am a conservative.
A cuckservative? If not, you're alt-right.

Dat Chef Boyardee

>implying Sup Forums likes the alt right

Bullshit. I know the KKK endorsed Hillary, but you guys just started pretending yesterday. Before that anyone who claimed to support Hillary was deemed a CTR shill.

hillary isnt even a true feminist

>See: #AltRightMeans
This is literaly an alinsky-tier attack
>Ridicule is a man most potent weapon
Can somebody do a badass version of this one showing it in a positive way?

>Hillary Clinton, MSM, and leftists on Twitter are poisoning the already toxic well by defining your movement for you.

since they came up with the term isn't it their movement?

we're just bantz artists and shit posters, we couldn't give a fuck

let em do what they do

>took over the Republican party

to be honest some of us were always Jeffersonian republicans

good, storm weenies and naziboos should die

What does that have to do with Hillary or her charity.

The right likes to use the Clinton Foundation as some nefarious boogieman. Notice they never call it is, which is a charity organization. They want retards to assume all that money goes into the Clinton's pockets when in fact they don't even pay themselves a salary. This strategy is akin to scraping scum off the bottom of the fish tank for dinner when you could be out hunting deer. But the right doesn't want deer. They want that sweet delicious fish scum, and they're gonna scrape the shit of it.

These are the fucking leftist shill outlets that nobody take seriously, even the BBC put out a fair piece about the alt right. This has got the ball rolling on the "But what do these people actually believe?" news pieces cause everyone knows you can't trust a politician to fairly critique their political opponents.

You think their memes can compete?
Foolish child

>What does that have to do with Hillary or her charity.

You're naive. It's a charity they control. Which means the charity can give the money to benefit "good causes" in exchange for favors from powerful people. It's away to get around the law.

best answer

>the main stream media and a presidential candidate got so booty-blasted by frog-posting neonazi trolls on an anime website that they publicly declared war on them

kek, this made me smile.

The MSM made up "alt-right" in the first place you nigger

Extremely this.
The memes must flow

Not really. They saw a group online that makes Trump look bad and brought it to light to make Trump look bad.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

The white supremacist alt-right has ALWAYS been for Hillary.

The drumpkin shills just slid the threads to the bottom like usual. Every educated white supremacist realizes that Hillary KKKLinton is the ONLY option to keep the niggers and spics poor. Not like the nigger-loving kike-wannabee slav-marrying DRUMPF.

Heil Hillary
#AltRight4Hillary

meme the gay away

>implying next week everyone won't start calling themselves the "new right" or some other bullshit if they need to because the only ones attached to the name are assholes like Milo who make money from it.

They're afraid

>The Alt-Right will forever be branded as racist neckbeard fedora wearing vapers who aren't to be taken seriously in a political discussion
Just the opposite
All these people were already opposed to what we believe. They already were calling us hitler and bigots and racists and nazis. If we've been branded anything it's "alt-right"
That's it
She gave a name to the ideology they already opposed. She's legitimized us. She spent her one televised speech in months fighting us and getting down in the shit with us.
Instead of the racist literally-whos of the internet, according to the Hillary campaign we're now a movement going mainstream with a shot at the white house

Wake up, put down Atlas Shrugged and smell the kikery. Almost everyone else has, libertarian Sup Forums is dead.

>A bunch of hypocrites, who are in denial, have an opinion

I couldn't give less of a fuck.

how? trump isn't in control of Sup Forums.

Hillary, on the other hand, already looks bad from numerous real life fuckups

The Clinton Foundation is a nefarious group, that's not some elaborate right-wing conspiracy.
It's pay-for-play politics.
At one point only 10% of the donations were going to charity. Where did the rest go?

>#AltRightMeans
bluenationreview.com/altrightmeans-trending-hashtag-brings-out-flood-of-bigotry/

>we'll call him racist like we have all year
wow what a paradigm shift
she introduced literally no new angle to the political equation

libertarian Sup Forums evolved to become realists
I blame the
>who will build the roads
aussie shitposting desu

Trump, I know it seems crazy to a fuckin idiot, represents libtertarianism by addressing the ever expanding welfare state

To the establishment, the slightest resistance amounts to an absolute catastrophe. They're seriously histrionic.

That's a paraphrase of a Noam Chomsky quote, but I think it applies here. They're absolutely APPALLED that there is any kind of counternarrative, even a very weak one. It's a big fucking problem and it needs to go away.

They can't even meme against us with a hashtag they created themselves.

>image name is typical alt rightards
gee whiz get a load of THIS guy

he hated the alt-right before clintons speech

and
and after

he STILL hates it

WOW wtf i hate the alt right now

Alt-right is just the truth. That's what the red pill is. Let people's curiosity draw them close. There's no crawling back outta the rabbit hole.

>#AltRightMeans.... nothing? seems like the normal right.

Of course I support Hillary. Do you know why? I want the candidate that is going to bring the current establishment to an end the fastest, and that's Hilldawg. She'll pile on the most debt, and she'll try to restrict civil liberties the hardest out of any candidate, and that will push people to their breaking points sooner rather than later, which is what it is going to take to put an end to the corrupt establishment

#ImWithHer

Praise be to KEK

>Alt-right is just the truth.

This is a good brand

Took an L...

L is for "sage"

Yeah, but they think the normie media like twitter that we influence is real. They think the AltRight and the Guy Fawkes mask before it are the real faces of the looming, unavoidable chaos they will never be able to comprehend. I've been laughing my ass off all day. Just another troll gone horribly right.

did you read his paper? about the lesser evil voting?
someone on my facebook page, phd in philosophy, posted it and I blew it the fuck out point by point

I bless this post

I lazily googled that image before posting and chose that filename because I knew at least one absolute retard would be triggered by it.

Congratulations, you're that retard.

"LE WE'RE NOT SERIOUS GUYS XDDDD"
Kys autist

>You've been made into a joke on a national stage.

You dont understand us at all. That's how we won. You must have missed the entire last decade and then some.

hey, man. i just come here to bitch about niggers and see some dank ass memes. if that makes us such a threat to these people, maybe they should take a look at the way theyre running this country.

Trump isn't in control of David Duke. He was still forced to publicly disavow David Duke because his support makes Trump look bad. It hurts your image to have undesirables in your corner.

It's like if I say "you stink", and you say "I don't stink", and I say "well, look at all those flies buzzing around your ass." The flies don't lie.

kek, nobody cares about the filename actually is. I guess that wouldnt ever occur to you though

> Implying I'm alt-right
The normies don't get the Internet.

There's really no denying this. Whether or not people LARP about it is irrelevant because it's fucking true.

Which is why we are seen as such a threat they can't wrap their head around. All we do is point out and laugh at the truth. It is discovered independently and simultaneously by anyone paying attention and that can never be stopped.

Yes, they should be afraid. Feel the chaos lurking and watching your every move. It's only a matter of chance before people recognize and expose your bullshit.

This.

It's fucking hilarious seeing the Dems and the (((media))) grasping at straws for shit to distract from Hillary's scandals being leaked constantly.

The Dems used to attack and mock Republicans for being "warhawks", and now the Dems are screaming for Russian blood. It's pretty much proof that they're just programmable sheep for the ZOG/globalists.

>nobody cares
Says the retard that made an entire post about it.

kek

Not to mention that Hillary voted for and pushed several wars. Nevermind the fact that Obama bombed more countries than Bush did. When talking about the old established guards in both parties, it's the same shit, different rhetoric.