/pol's jobs

So, Sup Forums, what do you do for a living?
Schoolteacher here :^)

I give emotional support to my family while doing chores in exchange for shelter & food.

Qualifications: Bachelor's in Biology

What subjects do you teach?

Like elementary school? I want to be an elementary school teacher. getting to be around all those elementary school girls every day, it would be so great.

>this is why there are no male teachers

I knew there were some cringey people on Sup Forums, but that doesn't make it any less painful to see.

If you majored in Biology you must be atleast one standard deviation above the norm in IQ. Why didn't you get into business like myself? I basically am a wealthy NEET while everyone works to make me richer all week.

Work in healthcare. The most bluepilled field ever. Also filled with negroes.

Currently working for a company holding a contract with the Feds

Teacher at a childcare center.
Yeah, some of the single moms want my peepee because i color with their kids. it's great.

Nothing.

Science teacher. Not too bad, but I think I could've made more of my life.

programmer, I make bugs and fuck up software for a living

I just got a job at public storage selling rental storage spaces to degenerates. Hopefully i'll be getting a work while you train internship in HVAC soon.

I work in a hospital.

I second this.
Qualifications: Bachelors in Neuroscience.
Job market is trash.

S A D
A
D

I bet you have some juicey stories to tell.
Make good money there?
:(
MY NIGGER

i'm an oncologist and i shitpost on Sup Forums

-small business owner (pays good, hours shit)
-ex-military (pay shit, hours shit, hardest thing I've ever done, best thing I've ever done)
-retired cop (pay shit, hours shit, people are shit)
-grandmother (pays shit, hours good, best job I ever had)

Unemployed at the moment. Finished school in the summer and my lease was up so I moved back home while searching for a job. I need to get more serious about looking but I don't really know what I want to do.

I'm a federal bureaucrat.

Everything you fear is real and worse than you think it is.

Ok, I got to ask.

As a teacher, is it true that most kids these days are completely lacking in respect for adults?

And do you believe that this has anything to do with Political Correctness?

>no trigger discipline with a wonderful P1 or P38
I want to smash this cunts teeth in for disrespecting such a handgun

No, I don't think you understand.
I'm an artist, a writer as a matter of fact.
This is all going to work out, I'm convinced of it.
I really believe in it, you know, it might take awhile, but I'm onto something.

What sorts of things do your peons do for you and what kinda money are you making, user?

do tell

Customs broker.

Haheh, m-me too, except I have no qualifications or training.
>Teacher at a childcare center.
That's not being a teacher. Childcare is not teaching.
That's even better though.
>caring about the OLD HAG moms
Fag.

So how do you live with yourself? Money that good?

Still thinking about what to study. Help me Sup Forums
What is the most redpilled career?

Office drone for a big insurance company. It's really easy, it has great pay, the benefits are outstanding, they have generous paid vacation policies, all holidays are paid days off, the half of the floor I work on is almost empty so I don't have to deal with people and as long as I get my assigned work done I can fuck around on the internet for half of my shift.

Bartenderfag here

Stack Tester. I also sell drugs.

Respectable.
I guess that's a step up from flipping burgers.
Nice.
Tru
What the fuck? do tell

I'm independently wealthy, so I write science fiction as my "job" because my wife prefers it if I don't work. Might join the reserves before it's too late, idk.

Archaeological Field Tech out in bumfuck nowhere.

Manager for a sales and marketing company.

I'm slowly turning into the narrator from Fight Club.

Decent money, nothing to brag about

Sales rep for tech company

Fellow pharmacist's please report in :)

I just got hired as a teacher. Which is pretty fucking funny to me given that I'm a degenerate shitbag who hangs out with you disgusting meme-sters all night.

I'm a Senior Software Developer.

nice trips

Graduate student at an R1 University

Newspaper reporter..don't worry, I don't cover you fags. Been on the chan since 06, now I write for a small town paper.

Oh shit, let me tell you buddy.
What will give you confidence is that a lot of my kids are respectful and not buried in electronics when their parents pick them up/drop them off.
What you will dislike is how some of them (i live in a blue state) are raised from racemixing/lgbt couples and those are almost ALWAYS the worst fucking kids.

Literally fast food
$9.50/hr

I'm a numismatist
I work with the Jew. That's all you need to know

Minister

>claims to have put at least six years into college
>doesn't know how to properly use an apostrophe
Kill me

god speed canada

self-employed craftsman

I'm a banker at canadas largest bank

>inb4 jew

Government auditor

Chemical Engineer.

I work for a biotech company doing peptide design.

I know, I realized it after I typed it. Whoops I guess Sup Forums will never respect me now :(

>
>What the fuck? do tell

Im 58. 1976--all that 2nd wave feminist stuff that we know now is cancer. I was one of the first women in the regular army., and one of the first female MPs. (before then they were WACS and could only be nurses and clerks).

Loved it but it was TOUGH. That was before they made it so much wimpier for women. Got out after a few years in Germany during the cold war. Put myself through school (gi bill) with a bachelors in criminal justice.

Became a cop, (patrol officer>squad sergeant>lieutenant detective>retired)

Got married in between there, and had two kids who are now 38 and 39 and have kids.

Yes, 2nd wave feminism said we could do it all, and we did! the shit for brains who call themselves feminists today are cancer. I am sorry I contributed to that. But I learned enough throughout all of those years to get very red pilled, patriotic, nationalistic, and conservative.

TLDR: Did it all, but having babies is woman job #1

>pharmacist's
>cist's
>'s
>'

I'm gonna prescribe you an ass beating if you don't become fully literate real fuckin' quick.

Aerospace Eningeer
Manage a team of 70 people

Hey Steve/Chris

Operations Manager

I work at a power plant so you faggots can power your computers and make tendies for dinner.

Not the worst thing I've seen. I do a *lot* of hiring and resume scanning. One of my favorite things was an English major from a very reputable college who spelled her name two different ways (in addition to the numerous errors in her cover letter/resume).

That makes me so horny.
Is it really filled with juden?
What the fuck is that
Respect man, that's a productive field.
My ex was a pharmacist so i don't have much respect anyways

"beauty industry"

I just want to make enough money to go get a real degree, can't do this forever, it's too empty and brainless in a way

wait you're a grandma

hi grandma

>as my "job" because my wife prefers it if I don't work

Dude. No.

Banking Consultant

4th year med student

want to die almost daily

Financial Planner. just started.

Videographer.

I have an immense amount of respect for what you've done, if you're not bullshitting us.
Do you really feel modern women are being discriminated against in the job field?

I can tell you that we lose more money to SSI and disability benefit fraud each year than we spend on education and infrastructure combined. And Social Security is going to go bankrupt sometime between 2020 and 2030 depending on economic factors, after which they'll only be able to meet bout 70% of their financial obligations (and less each year thereafter). There is serious concern about a disorderly collapse of the government at that point.

Better than the private sector was offering. The market for lawyers has gone to shit and I had bills to pay.

I don't need to apologize for my typos to you, leaf.

HVAC Installer

I handle small to medium corporations mostly

I dont think its filled with juden, I havent met any anyway...i think they are more with the central bank

I can only imagine what working for the feds is like. Working for county government made me a borderline anarcho-capitalist. There are a few great people here who could make more money in the private sector, the rest are shit.

Three months in and I'm applying/interviewing like a mad man.

I sell guns at a Fun Store. I get to hear how horrible shillary is at least 30 times a day, and love it.

Power and Process Engineer 2nd Class

I'm 30 years old and I'm retired.

Become a police officer in South America, you're basically Judge Dredd

Welp, time to start the formation of the Appalachian Empire to prepare for the coming collapse.

accountant

Mechanical designer, majoring in industrial automation.

STEM > > > > all

I am Jack's self loathing.

Aerospace engineer, Military Industrial Complex

p-part time d-dishwasher living at home.... and going to school for cs.....

kill me

You have no.
Fucking.
Idea.

Man was meant to be free.

>
>What the fuck is that

I'm part of an Inspector Generals office for a federal agency. We audit for waste, fraud, etc. There's always plenty of work.

Industrial mechanic.

Question: do you guys hate niggers because they are mainly the ones exploiting the system?

I'm a professor.

Specifically, Professor Emeritus, The Chaim L. Rothstein Chair, Distinguished Professor of Holocaust Fraud Studies, Baruch University.

What is the absolute best shotgun? benelli?

>Not wanting to use that free time to work on side project to fullfill life-long goal.
user, realise your dreams. For fvcks sake

>Military Industrial Complex
What a broad, boring term.

Military is shit, you have to wait six months for a faggot ass drawing that's the wrong revision.

t. former military, now civilian

I'm still a student.

You sound very distinguished. Isn't "Holocaust Fraud" redundant and why are you such a FAKE?

I really would post tits or GTFO but damn you don't wanna see mine. I am not bullshitting.

NO they are not discriminated against. 2nd wave feminism taught women to be strong, to raise women up. Women hit the workforce and made more money than men at the time, that was such a big trend that they even made movies and tv shows about the trend! (Mr. Mom)
3rd wave feminism seeks to tear men down. Its a redistribution of strength and empowerment. They are shit. and cancer.

Older women on Sup Forums I can respect.

Thanks, Grandma user.

I honestly want to make love to you out of respect

I work at Seaworld. It pays my bills, but the hours suck and it's boring as fuck. Just trying to save some money until I go back to school

>participating in a data mining thread on Sup Forums.

You people haven't been here long, have you?

benelli super vinci is probably one of the best at the moment. Usually goes for around $1450 in my shop.