You know, to be quite honest, you guys, even you australian fellas are pretty good...

You know, to be quite honest, you guys, even you australian fellas are pretty good, based individuals who I could definietly see myself hanging out with..

whats Sup Forums like? are we mostly university students? White? black?

we should have a code word to distinguish us from the normies without sounding autistic..

something like
>"have you ever been to a train station?"
that could lead to an interesting coversation with normies, but if a Sup Forumsack heard that, the proper response would of course be

>"ive never been to one, you faggot"

could we make this a thing?

>subliminal

That sounds incredibly gay dude. That's literally a fucking tumblr and reddit thing
>Reddit codewords were "when does the narwhal bacon"
>Tumblr was something about fucking shoelaces
Your idea is beyond megagay my guy.

This is reddit's "narwhal bacons" all over again.

Also to answer your question, hongkonger, girl, tech company

I've been working on my quads dude

don't listen to this fag op, he lets his own insecurities hold him back in life and worse he wants to drag you with him

Love you too bro.

Let's make this a love thread.
It's been a long day.

FUCK YOU

>whats Sup Forums like? are we mostly university students? White? black?

Nothing but losers and degenerates in this cesspool.

As far as a secret code word goes, if I suspect another person of being a fellow 4-chins user I'll somehow incorporate the saying "you're a big guy" into our conversation and see where it goes from there.

If they give me a funny look and say "for you" I know I've found myself another user.

fuck you you enormous nigger

I want to associate myself with people who have my same views and values and it is fucking hard. If I make one mistake, especially at highschool 2.0, word spreads and I become blacklisted.

dont be a nigger about this.

its been a great day

i vehemently refuse this notion. Im well on my way in earning a CPA.

this one works pretty well

if there's gonna be a standard way to identify eachother in the wild it should be this

this is another good idea, except i dont want to sound like an unironic faggot.

I thought "Praise Kek" was our code word.

>talking about my boss
>something something 'hes the big guy'

This is a pretty good one as well.

Also, check em.

>without sounding autistic

You don't blurt it out like a fuckhead. You casually say it in the right circumstance, like finding a penny on the ground or beating your wife's son to an unrecognizable gore mop at Walmart. Noone around will notice unless they regularly visit Sup Forums. Trust me it works, I know from personal experience.

Your pic related literally gave me cancer.

White, 20, and going to Uni. Single and ready to mingle hit me up cuties.

Also its a shitty idea to try to give us codewords make it easier to recognize us. There is no secrecy and being anything but a liberal retard is dangerous when going to college

don't be an autistic faggot about it

alright
>There is no secrecy and being anything but a liberal retard is dangerous when going to college

im trying to find someone i can tolerate

Can we steal "I heard you paint houses“

I like that one

its hard for me guys, i cant tolerate fucking retards.

its an issue i have to deal with but, like my father and his father before him, i am right wing.

You're welcome, it's OC.
Have another I'm working on currently.

Joins clubs and take part in college activities. Half of Sup Forums is antisocial and never leaves the house unless its necessity and the other half are disguised as normies. You'll never find either if you don't try. People wearing MAGA hats are a good place to start though

> (OP)
>>Reddit codewords were "when does the narwhal bacon"
>knowing what Reddit's callsign is

The answer is midnight, btw

too late, im a senior

i literally have no idea what youre talking abiut you fucking leaf

In that case I have no advice because I'm a freshman

too reinforce, i decided to join places where would help me with social status, only to realize they were (((((((literally))))))))) controlled by jews, thus heavily liberal.

see
and dont make the same mistake i did..

((((((((fraternities))))))))))

Reading compression, m8. You should comprehensive it. Retard

Lol this one is actually pretty great. Keep up the good work.

im somewhat drunk on fireball...

dont hate me. its canadian

ill see you one day you beautiful jade flower

a great day of truth user

I wouldn't really want to meet anyone from Sup Forums. I mean, I had a fun time with a bunch a friend from physics class who all probably posted on Sup Forums
>dutch guy
>argentinan atheist
>canadian
>2 venezuelans
later came some poorfag whitey, I don't really understood why he came over to our group. Maybe he liked our racist jokes.

A code is autistic and would probably be used to expose Sup Forumsacks.
This is probably the best one

If I was actually trying to find a Sup Forumsack out in the open, I'd just reference a meme or something. Like poopoopeepee Pepe, or wojak.
Why not something completely random like cheeki breeki or something.

"i think trumps not that bad"
boom theres your thing.

While I'm flattered, I'm afraid I'm already taken

it is what it is, however, out of 10 girls in the world, how many do you think "think" like you..

honest question,,

also, honestly, hong kong is someplace ive always wanted to visit. whats the prefered language? mandarin? can i pass as an english wide eyed speaker?

Here, many of my friends and other girls think similar, although not so open. Most are dumb though, and only focus on men or their jobs, no moderation.

Hong Kong has 3 languages, depend where you want to go. Most people my age speak chinese, most people speak english, but old people and poor still speak cantonese. Some signs are still in cantonese too but businesses that want to do well at least speak mandarin

do they like my wide eye type?

i mean i find most girls at my uni from the far east extremely attractive. what should i do to help my chances

I married an american boy, and my friends have show interest in american boys too, but the problem is many families want them to marry another chinese. Still americans are better than koreans or japanese

kek blesses our exchange, maybe he wills me to find a far eastern wife..

kek bless.

Mostly 17-28 year old white males. College students, office workers and high intelligence/low achieving people.

Middle-class or higher childhood. Geeky. Usually polite and unassuming.

No code words that's dumb

1/4 is shillposting
1/4 is ironic shillposting
1/4 is unironic shillposting
1/4 is "not" shillposting