Now realizes feminism is cancer

sorry fellas.. seriously, my bad

Other urls found in this thread:

dukeforsenate.com/donate-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4 title

You now realize that you live in a country that sends non-violent offenders to prison with violent offenders to be traumatized by rape and assault, when they get out they are beyond redemption because of the gang lifestyle they were subjected to or because of the trauma they received inside.

> not giving the image a background
> uploading a transparent png

seriously? ftfy

I think thieves should be sentenced to life in a sweatshop.
Violent offenders should become an assault force in our military.
Drug users = dead

Fuck. Off. Leaf.

lol who cares about men in a gynocentric society?

My Opinions:
>Drug users in forced rehabilitation
>Violent Offenders (above simple assault) sterilized after a genetic sample was taken and if they re-offend they lose their chance to reproduce
>Thieves counseling, community service, perhaps light jail time, and RFID chips to track them.

my country does it too, albeit to a lesser extent

It looks exactly the same you dumb fuck.

some people use black backgrounds

Fix your browser you mart sharter. Not everyone uses the default shitty theme

>not a charging muh Lazer edit
One fucking job

Lemme guess.
you're indian/sihk?

99.9% European

Northwestern European
46.1%
British & Irish
19.6%
French & German
3.5%
Scandinavian
30.1%
Broadly Northwestern European
0.5%
Broadly European

That doesn't add up for a Canadian though.
You're clearly Sikh/Indian.
It is why you love crime/death/suffering.
Goddamn subhumans are easy to spot

okay the only thing that I though would convince you was that I wouldn't waste my time making up those numbers instead of copy and pasting my 23andme data.

The reason I don't like putting people in prison is because it costs a lot of money (50k/year minimum a lot more for special cases / solitary confinement) and doesn't reform shit, if anything prison in the west reinforces criminal behaviours and for-profit prisons only encourage recidivism.

When did i say anything about prison???
I said sweatshops/execution/forced enlistment

I never said anything about death, but I do believe in the death penalty for people who will die in prison especially (150 bucks for the drugs to euthanize vs 50k a year for the same result)

I also never said anything about forced enlistment or sweatshops so your posts are beginning to confuse me.

Can we hlget a fucking like to this or something? I definitely can believe ut, but show us where you found this.

wana touch dicks

>you can raise a monkey to be human
It doesn't work that way.
The idea that criminals are good guys and are only victims of circumstance is complete bullshit as well.
I wouldn't murder or rape anyone even if I was dirt poor. would you?

I honestly think if you rape while in prison, they should cut off your nuts.
Do it again and we just shoot you in the head.
If someone is willing to rape a man, they are absolutely willing to rape women as well, and it's much easier.
They should never be released at that point, at the very least.

Upbringing is like 90% of it, sure blacks have a full standard deviation lower IQ scores, but the criminality comes from their fatherless homes and poor social groups. Most blacks also don't learn very well and in a modern age when so many young people go around saying "god doesn't exist lol evolution" they feel that their sense of right and wrong is only what affects them emotionally, i.e. one of their homies being wronged affects them more than raping a 12 year old "rich white bitch" because she raycis.

There were 7 black people in my neighborhood growing up.
Fairly rich area. Most houses were 4+ beds, most people drove 30k+ cars.

4 were parents.
1 child became a party slut
1 child brought a gun to school
1 child is a drug dealer.
?????????

>Fucking leaf.

Does this mean that dogs are smarter than both beavers and coons too?

very eloquently put, however in a modern age such as this any government agency cutting things off of people's bodies against their will would be highly protested. I'm sure they could get away with chemical castration or a minor surgery to disable their reproductive organs

Party slut happens to white people as well it's the liberal media that brainwashes girls into thinking they get more out of life the more cock / drugs they take.

the kikes fooled you

tits or gtfo
there are no women on the internet
you'll get no special treatment here

help trigger shitlibs donate to david dukes campaign on the day of hillarys speech.

go donate some sheckels goys, it will be insult to injury if we all give some even if it is one fekkking dollah.

link for the lazy
dukeforsenate.com/donate-now/

why did you ignore 66% of it tho

Is it fucking 2007?

because it's true that blacks commit huge amounts of crimes and it's their culture... in america. Other countries with properly integrated blacks don't have it nearly as bad. Their IQ puts them at a sweet spot for criminality with poor upbringing and lack of rolemodels