Sup Forums is a collective hivemind that all share the same ideologies

>Sup Forums is a collective hivemind that all share the same ideologies

>Sup Forums is a safehaven for discussing unorthodox views that adhere to sound logic but are dissuaded from nearly all media and the Narrative entailed

Which one is it?

And assuming an intelligent individual understands what most of the umbrella term "alt-right"/new-right supporters advocate, why is there negative stigma to it? It is objective improvement of humanity.

what a shit image

didn't make it but would be nice to see a better version of it

>2 /fit/ ideologies

>Quick help me I need to label everything and put it in a category

What does it matter?

/Thread

language is inherently abstract, so to demystify information we need to build on the fundamentals

it matters because we can't give the message that we all think the same way to normies/CNN h-reffers

otherwise we look like an unironic cult and lose the redpill potential

The pic is good but Bodybuilding and Fitness appears twice. Needs a fix.

The alt right isnt a Sup Forums thing. It was a collection of bloggers who would never post here in a million years. Most pol posters would call those guys pussies and cucks.

Op is a fag.

Op is a fag.

Which one is it?

>TAKE THAT, FEMINISM! AHHHHH!

>I LOVE YOU, DADDY!

>Ubuntu
>privacy

>PLS DONATE SO I CAN INVEST IN MY COSPLAY CAREER! #magababe

>PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR SHEKELS, GOYIM! I'M CHRISTIAN! TRUST ME!

>YOU'RE NOT ANTI-JEWS, ARE YOU? DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE VOTING FOR DRUMPF! I'M A CONSERVATIVE, I SWEAR!

>I'M WHITE, I S-S-SWEAR!

uh

>kill all non-whites
True. There is no logical argument for not doing this.

the latter.
if Sup Forums was really a safe space then I wouldn't be so damn triggered every time I come here.

Pretty much this. I come to this board every day, and every day I leave pissed off at something or suicidal.

firearms?

Sup Forums is nothing and everything.
Right and left
True and false
Right and never wrong!