1. ur cunt

1. ur cunt
2. how are american soldiers treated there?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finlandization
youtube.com/watch?v=MWKSPQ4Hv7E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongo_Tongo_ambush
g1.globo.com/politica/noticia/comandante-do-exercito-revela-em-video-ter-doenca-degenerativa.ghtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongo_Tongo_ambush#Ambush
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no American soldiers here because we don't let them walk all over us
Fuck NATO, fuck USA

>There's no American soldiers here because we don't let them walk all over us
>Fuck NATO, fuck USA
Yeah, it's totally because Finland is alpha.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finlandization

youtube.com/watch?v=MWKSPQ4Hv7E

Get drafted for pointless war you subhuman mutt Finland will never join NATO

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finlandization

Finland mentioned, so it's a win

I get memeing and everything but isnt this a bit far?

>This is what Finland actually believes

Where are your soldiers? I don't see them anywhere you subhuman

Liberation when?

>dumb phoneposter

they're honestly just reaping what they sow

Dunno about the current soilders in here but we threat Korean war veterans with respect, they are our hero :-)

SCREW YOU GI I WILL KILL YOU GI

well, it seems

unironically based

lol
what were those retards thinking, that they're invincible? they could get away with that car but they rather stayed and died. overall its nice to see americans die.

Finland unironically has a good, well regulated army and trained militia at the ready, they don't need no mutts to look after them.

That’s nice! The Korean War has been almost forgotten here since it was overshadowed by Vietnam

They were surrounded, the army unit they were with was getting fucked and there was no cover. An unarmored car can't outrun a bullet

We hate them for being here that's why they're not here anymore

I never understood why Finlandization is seen in a bad light. To me, it seems like Finns are really smart and managed to navigate their country through cold war, while staying independant

looks comfy as fuck

we have to pretend to like them even though we know they're just a bunch of welfare leeches and psychopaths

OP is just some retarded immigrant

You know you are the strongest country on earth when third worlders masturbate for 6 months over a measly 4 infantry casualties, and then immediately go back to crying when called out on it.

That's probably a "refugee"

We all know you only say that so it would be easier for you to take over their country

come git some charlie

1. flag
2. There are a lot of retired veterans here. Most of us are indifferent about them and are treated like tourists i suppose.

>Long Tan
But how long exactly?

Never seen one in my civilian life, but those who came to help to find the submarine were threated well.

>maybe if I suck enough mutt cock they won't call me a cuck anyomore
kys

about two hunnit tree hunnit fiddy

kera buga

They come here to train and do some other shit together. I guess they're treated nice and vice verse.

Did any of them survive? Only saw two die in that footage, but there appeared to be a third guy.

They are decapitated. Ain't no country for wh*te yanks.

*vice versa

Phoneposting, sorry.

all four americans died.

they were accompanied by 30 nigerien soldiers (which they were there to train), but they got isolated from those during the battle. among the nigerien, there were five deaths.

>Hrvatska

Meme harder sweetie

what was the public reaction to the whole sub incident anyway?

Wikipedia says there were 12 US soldiers, two of whom were only wounded, not killed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongo_Tongo_ambush

Apparently ISIS lost >21 in total (out of a total of ~50).

All of them died, the 4th guy was found dead two days later.

I fuggin wish we had Amerigun soldiers stationed here

>flag
>like God's
>unless if they talk shit about our government

so the two sides were basically evenly matched, and ISIS still ended up with an almost 1/2 k/d ratio? jesus christ.

Russian Pidarashion
No idea, we don't have. Pic,according to them

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongo_Tongo_ambush
So, video is not a fake? It's real?

They can feel like home in Russia. (get shot, I mean)

Yep.

A member of the Brazilian armed forces is required by law to suck the dick of anyone with an American passport.
Pic related. This son of a bitch is literally in a wheelchair after taking too much cock during Amazonlog.

Nobody wants them here because they're cunts.

He's with a degenerative desease tho.

STD.

Nah, something neural. Why are you memeing this bad?

g1.globo.com/politica/noticia/comandante-do-exercito-revela-em-video-ter-doenca-degenerativa.ghtml

He's a faggot. It's clearly AIDS.

ok

>and ISIS still ended up with an almost 1/2 k/d ratio?
Worse than that. Sorry if I worded the post confusingly. Out of 12 US soldiers, there were 4 killed and 2 wounded, not 10 killed and 2 wounded (as you seem to have interpreted it).

ISIS k/d was 0.2 burgers killed for every 1 ISIS fighter lost. Even including the Nigerien losses, theirs kills were still less than 0.5 per ISIS fighter lost. Not a very profitable ambush for them.

>Not a very profitable ambush for them.

It's not like they didn't made their wives shit 12 more of them before they died.

I said from the very beginning that four americans died.

also, having a k/d ratio of 1/2 (and yes, the nigerien soldiers do count) against loosely organised militias is pretty fucking bad. you killed a lot more in vietnam, and even that didn't help you win the war.

>k/d ratio of 1/2
of course, I meant 2/1

>I said from the very beginning that four americans died.
I know, but I thought you were only referring to the US casualties and had misinterpreted my post. Nevermind.

>you killed a lot more in vietnam
UK wasn't involved in the Vietnam War.

>and even that didn't help you win the war.
US was winning militarily in Vietnam. It was the incompetent South Vietnamese who lost the war that the Americans had already practically won for them following the US withdrawal.

I saw dutch soldiers, german soldiers and french soldiers in a NATO exercise, hotblade 2014 I guess, never an american soldier. The only american soldiers we have here are isolated in the Azores.

>UK wasn't involved in the Vietnam War.
sorry, I didn't look at the flag and assumed you were amerimutt.

still, considering just how much the training and equipment of one US soldier costs (around 17k dollar for equipment, at least 50k dollar for training), you expect them to last a lot longer against militias. especially considering that all these militias have to do to outfit a soldier is take some useless diaspora neet (in the arab world) or a peasant (in africa) and put a rusty AK in his hands.

Never even seen a US soldier here, nor heard anything about them. Presumably they are subject to a lot of banter but otherwise treated well.

We weren't officially involved in the Vietnam war, but at least a couple thousand of our lads went over there and joined the American military.

They're mostly on /k/ arguing with children and Russians.

Wikipedia article seems to suggest that the Nigerien soldiers basically just ran away as soon as the ambush began:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongo_Tongo_ambush#Ambush
>The Nigeriens who were not already dead or injured retreated.

In other words, it was really just the 12 US soldiers who stuck around and fought back.

>Blankalands
>Are they?

1. Poland
2. they get drunk, pick fights, lose and then cry dindu

Hey, i dont like Amerimutts either. But it's very unchristian to wish for someone's death.

lol, dumb af

>only two white men
sad