What generation are you?

What generation are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Trail_Generation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't fool yourself. Gen Z is going to be much worse than the millenials.

>people born in 1997 or later are less narcissistic than people before that

bullshit

Gen z (98) but I disagree with that list, my generation are entitled fucks too

> pic related

Saw in on the board of a class at my community collage

Not one I have to take thank god

>people 12-18 years old are 'self-reliant'

holy fuck that image is a crock of shit

Born 1998 here. No one I know around my age that I know of is capable of self-awareness and critical thinking. They always need support from others around them, too.

Glad I'm different to them

sub liminal

>12-18 years old
>innovative
>self-reliant
>self-aware

this is a mighty b8

in what universe are millenials any of that?

>Gen Z was raised by Gen X
>Millenials were raised by Boomers
It is almost impossible for Gen Z to have a worse reputation in history than Millenials

MFW Millennials learn from their old ways and become the most based generation.

This isn't going to the kind of appreciation it deserves with all the alt-right idiocy going on

Tremendous lol at the idea gen z wont be total shit. There will be a tide turning generation, but it wont be gen z. Too much comfort, too much daycare.

I was born in 1997 and I'm sure as hell not innovative and self reliant.

The introduction of social media ruined my life.

Best way to get a better understanding of "Gen Z" is to ask pol users that are 18 years or younger of what their peers are like. Although it could be somewhat biased.

Gen Z doesent have genders or gender norms. Not sure why those 2 arbitrary figures are standing there.

>community collage

>born in 1986
>vividly remember 9/11
>get lumped in with factors too young to remember the defining moment of the last 20 years

Yeah, okay.

This is either genius troll bait or just terrible

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Trail_Generation

I was born in 1980, where does that put me?

>People born before 2000 are millennials
>Now people born before 1990 are millennials

When will this meme end? All the faglords born after 2000 are millennials, because they were born after the new millennium.

Millenial, but the powerful kek that learned the internet

I was born in 1997.

I've been browsing Sup Forums since December 2006.

It is possible for gen Z to be redpilled. It's harder to turn normalfags, but not impossible.

People born in 95-96 are the last to remember 9/11 at least vaguely. That's the most common cutoff

literally right in the middle

year-wise according to the chart im gen z, but i have qualities of the millennials moreso than gen z in some rows, and vice versa in others

>underage
>self-reliant

>born in 1997
> browsing Sup Forums since December 2006
prove it oldfag

I'm poor as fuck and CC is the cheapest, at least in Colorado

After I get my associates degree Ill try shooting for my masters, grandfather has his and dad has his

>2006
>oldfag
Kill yourself.

Usually Gen Z is 1995-now so you're most likely not a millennial.

>9 years old on Sup Forums

Sure thing, kiddo.

same here

It was just before my 10th birthday actually.

I don't identify with this bullshit.

Go fuck yourself, nigger.

Millennial master race here

21 years old, have a full time job and my own place

>mfw gen Z thinks they're more independent than me and they're still begging for iphones on christmas

Oh please, I'm from Gen Z and they the most entitled, narcissistic pieces of shit you'd ever meet

>Born 1992
>Parents owned small business
>Worked since 14 years old to support self and family in that business
>Joined military out of high school to pay for college
>Finish military as E5 in 4 years
>Go to college for EECS, transfer to Berkeley
>Conservative, Married, no debt, wife is military as well with same plan as me
>Both staunch haters of Islam, black culture, liberals, and suffer no fools

You could argue we are dependent on the state, since our job and benefits are tied directly to our service to the same, however I see it as more of a benefit package. I could have very easily taken a job at Comcast or Time Warner and worked towards getting the same degree with their benefits.

I don't think we'll know what to make of gen Z for a few years. They're the first generation to not know a pre-internet world. They most likely are the last generation, there won't be a gen A.

Happy birthday

it's not that you're attending a community college, it's that you can't spell 'college' you cock gobbling tripfag

fuck this shit
"gen" Z will turn out to be even more shit than us

>born in 97
>my generation is literal AIDS
Yeah, I don't think this is very accurate.

My younger brother who is 14 is exactly whats on the left-side. I cannot picture him as anything on the right. I've also met his friends, and it's about the same from what I've observed. Must be one of those tumblr-tier memes.

>tfw im 20 and born in 1996

Where does the time go?

>selling out your own generation
fuck off boot licking faggot

Thanks senpai. I got a pair of Heelys.

Gen Z is literally a bunch of right wing memelords

We had a highschool touring my college campus and they just kept spouting Sup Forums memes and talking about assuming gender and shit

Gen Z is going to be redpilled

I was born between boomers and millenials, what does that make me?

Top kek. Kid didn't even know what he was doing wrong.

Why the fuck is America always grouping people like this

Born 93 here. I was always that outcast kid that was really nice and actually cared about strangers. As I got older I felt more different from the others in my age group. I hated them all. They were all stuck up kids that rode off their parents and didn't understand the balue of individual accomplishment. Then I discovered Sup Forums and opened my eyes fully. I have found a place I enjoy.

Thank you Sup Forums for showing me the truth.

>le millenials are the worst generation EVER EVER meme

just wait like 5 years, everyone will be bitching that Gen Z are a bunch of entitled shitbags, it happens to every generation

Gen X

Born in 98, always felt I was self-aware. I'm pretty damn good at figuring out how people are by just their looks, and the shit people are thinking when they do certain things.

Always found it cringy when I saw my classmates getting excited for lockers in middle school, or being one of the "popular" kids in High School.

Gen Z has the potential to be greatest generation 2. We could also be the generation that kills America.

Fucked.

Up to 1999 is millenial through

Fuck me I'm old

81, do not dare call me a scumbag millennial

No, the vast majority of sources and articles say millennials are early 80s up to mid 90s.

"Mid 90s" can mean 94, 95, or 96. Nothing after or before that.

Get out of here
GenZ doesn't know who Kane is, they're not even interested in RTS games.

>Gen Z
>Self reliant
>Realist
oh im laffin

>the generation meme

>gen z
>98
how the fuck do we have people your age posting here already

fucking hell

Because some people are better than others and age/circumstances influence that.

millenials are called that because they "came of age" around the 2000s, its not a reference to birth year.

You still have time and hope you little shit. Leave here and do something with your life.

Scumbag millennial

You straddle the line between millennial and Gen X though

what the fuck do you think the age group of Sup Forums is

I will be surprised if there's anyone over 14 there

my younger brother who is 14 literally shitposts on Sup Forums the whole day when he comes back from school, I'm not too surprised by this tbqh

>1997-2003
>Self-aware
lmao
>persistent
ok
>realist
nope
>innovative
potentially
>self-reliant
potentially

>1981-1996
isn't this quite a bit broader than gen Z
I'm feeling a little
bias
in this difference
>self-centered
a ton of people are self centered and they were born before 1981. a ton of people. this isn't exclusive to that fat-ass 1981-1996 range either.
>entitled
booomers onward regardless of how young seem to run into this a lot, sometimes even when poor
>idealist
who the fuck thinks this is exclusive to this age group
if anything it falls to younger ranges of less jaded individuals
>creative
every single generation
>dependent
define dependent you (you) baiting fuck

>tfw we are probably shitposting with anons that were born after 9/11

Thanks for posting proof of how everyone on this site is an edgy 16 year old.

idealist/realist and dependent/self-reliant are the only correct dichotomies on that piece of shit ""infographic"". Opposite of self-aware is unaware, not self-centered. opposite of self-centered is empathetic.

never mind that the generational theory is a fucking meme. how many people have a sibling who's their personal opposite? or completely different anyways? "generation" my ass, fucking meme

Millenial. My generation isn't the one with all the traps.

So just your average Sup Forums poster?

Yeah, but Gen Z has shit memes

>only 2 (two) years until people born after 2000 can legally post here

There's a reason I've migrated from Sup Forums to /his/.

I was born in 1998. The new counter culture here is very right wing.

For those who are not Canadian, Pierre Trudeau was a former Prime Minister who introduced multiculturalism. This ideology has been enforced in educational institutions across the nation.

This generation is split. Many question these far left teachers and dogma, and with every Islamic terror attack, this further opens the eyes of my generation. People are asking "Why does diversity automatically exclude whites?"

Meanwhile, the immigrants love to promote this "multicultural identity".

Those traits are reversed right?

I wonder who made that picture.

I was born a month after New Years 2000, I would describe my peers as people who are polite and courteous, they say thank you and please but they lack empathy they just don't know how to talk to people.

Holy shit, the butthurt

It was b8, faggot.

All /his/ does is bitch about Sup Forums "invading" them and circlejerk over Stalin. Fuck that board

they're probably already here user

MODS

Dec 31th 1996. Guess Im le mellenial.

MODS

>I was born a month after New Years 2000
>I was born in 1998.

selfcentered

I forgot to imply that a lack of self-awareness can be found even in older people with or without dementia/alzheimers

I recognize that it's a very biased image very likely produced by someone that is or pretending to be "Gen Z"

I do have hope for GenZ.

It may be the current generation that will fracture, but the GenZ will pick up the true reactionary ideals. The globalist liberal agenda is the norm, young people don't want to be part of a corrupt establishment. Generations are led by their radicals, there is still no clear radicals for GenZ. They are still too apolitical.

1983 Vintage here. I watched jet fuel melt steel beams in my 2nd period senior physics class. I honestly can't identify with Gen X or Millenials. I was told we were gen Y. I don't get them either. I remember using Beta machines and playing computer games off the B:/ drive, getting AOL floppys twice a week in the mail that went directly to the fucking trash. Most people around my age are totally clueless about these things or simply don't remember. Baby Boomers I relate more to I guess but I resent them to an extent at the same time. Their 60's/70's hippie drug-fueled degenerate bullshit is what molded us into the societal mess we are today. They remember what shit was like unlike most in my age group.

You done fucked up

learn basic math and you will understand how

Gen Y is the older, more unoriginal sounding term for Millennials

I am 89 dating an 83. We are definitely not the same gen. You guys had mullets and pink spandex and shit.

This nigger gets it, just glad some of the people around here still have self awareness.