Are you ready for Hillary's America, Sup Forums?

archive.is/iMgwU

MOAR!!

God no.

Damn, should have posted this one instead

GODDAMN

Imagine getting a shower footjob from her before taking it to the bedroom for a missionary only romp session and unleashing a starchy 8-roper load covering her from her belly to her face?

One can dream...

Jesus Christ everything about that woman disgusts me. I wish you people would stop posting her so I could forget she exists.

She looks like a human/pig hybrid.

I can fap to this.

Would fuck the shit out of this thicc qt btw.

READY FOR HILLARY

I want to put it in her ass, but she seems like the type of person that has a dirty anus and would leave your cock covered in shit. Being a filthy pedo jewess she probably suck you clean though and then try to mouth kiss you. Nasty bitch.

nasty

>Jemima Kirke
>Kirke
>Kike

I'd like to put her on the block for my mates then cuddle her afterwards (before shower, her legs wrapped around mine so I can feel the juice+spunk) while having my advances denied as she discusses which cock she likes best and whether we should invite a couple more people next time.

I live in eastern Iowa.

Over the last four years the US federal government has systematically threatened and blackmailed local governments into changing laws on low-income housing programs to give preference to black families from Chicago, St Louis, and Detroit. We've seen entire neighborhoods go from White to Black in the span of months or weeks. Crime rates, poverty, drug abuse, etc are all up in the affected counties. Our representatives can't fight back with the fed putting an economic loaded gun to their heads and our only hope at this point is voting out the state and federal officials pushing this "forced diversification".

I've seen what the future looks like for my home if Clinton wins. My state will become unlivable within eight years as the surrounding major cities continue to literally export black crime, poverty, and drug abuse into my state.

If she wins the election I'm seriously considering accepting a job I've been offered in Juneau.

mfw I'm a dude and my body looks similar to hers

race war now

THICC

Wow Michael Moore has finished his transition. How graceful.

lmao

no! leave me alone!

MMMMMMMMM
YUMMY
Hubba Hubba

Peter Griffin is really grinding my gears right now, if you know what I mean

RWDS standing by

Nope if she wins I will do everything in my power to sabotage all democratic works. If they outlaw guns I will make them in my garage and give them away ect...

>pretty face
>mfw

the picture posted by OP is literally the most attractive picture I've seen of her

anyone have any of the joggings ones? seeing those really pushed the boundaries for me of how bad things really could be

sweet jesus nevermind they're everywhere
sage goes in options field

pic is all females under hillarys amerifa for the next 4 yrs