Is it possible /pol

The debates haven't even started either. I live in Minnesota and have only seen 2 pro-Bernie shirts and that was before summer. Have yet to see anything pro-clinton or anti-trump (not even one). But I havent seen any pro-Trump stuff (except for my shirt).

the reason why you've only seen bernie shirts is because real adults wear dress shirts and suits to work

using t-shirt sightings in fucking minnesota as a metric for politics speaks volumes to how much of a retard you are

Haven't seen any Clinton signs in anyone's yard either

Live in Mankato, MN and I can confirm that I see no Hillary support at all...

you guys are so dumb when you post this shit

I love trump but there's no way he wins all 50 states

and MN is not going red, it's too cucked

also I have only know for fact one person that supports Clinton and he said he wants her because she's a woman. Most people I've asked have just said not sure or third party.

as hilarious as it would be to see the liberal mass suicide which would take place in the event of such a happening, it's highly unlikely

Yeah but maybe 46 states

>California
>Red

All I've seen anywhere, minus one Bernie bumper sticker is trump signs everywhere. In fucking Washington?

I think if a video of Clinton murdering someone got out, Trump would win every state but lose DC

huh, well, I guess I stand corrected. i guess it's time to extrapolate from this sample size of the people you know to draw conclusions about how a hundred million americans are going to vote

jesus fucking christ you people are delusional

Nah, it would slide like everything else.

I honestly do think he will pull it off in Pennsylvania,Michigan, and Wisconsin. I don't know about you guys.

Since this thread is based on anecdotes, I've seen only Trump and Bernie signs in SoCal

>what was California in the 80s

if anything it should be
>Minnesota
>red

Was there ever any surveillance footage of the murder of that DNC staffer a few weeks ago?

If the vote were tomorrow Minnesota would go blue for sure but I mean by election day (still probably won't though)

deep in democrack pittsburgh. all dem community..

trump signs are growing like weeds.. mind you this is an all dem community board and shit.. kek

people were shy at first. first i noticed cops and firemen putting trump signs up.. then their neighbors.. then he came back again, then he was near in ohio..

trump signs are growing. well to do blue collar neighborhoods and fringe hood neighborhoods. even the 500k neighborhood folks are coming out. 500 gets you a sick house around here.

people are afraid of social blowback by supporting trump. alot of people when you get them in private will say they are trump.. but don't want you telling everyone..

i have seen no Hillary signs. ZERO.

anywhere.

there was this one house covered in Bernie signs. they took them all down. they also don't cut their grass have a wood fence thats falling over and don't have curtains.. go figure. BUT THEY GOT A BIG OL FLAT SCREEN. muh free shit brah!!!

trump is literally going to be the brexit, on steroids. i aint gotten political with a single black voter thats NOT pro trump.. everyone wants to be famous, have a plane, be set for life, and bang a hot white chick. brothers agree. trump is doin it. and he's old as fuck.

remember trump was cool, until he attacked the democrats. suddenly the elites hate this guy. imagine that.

ONLY REASON I LIKE TRUMP

ANTI GLOBALIST ANTI NAFTA ANTI TPP AND ANTI SHITTY CHEAP LABOR MIGRATION POLICY. HEY MERKEL, THOSE WHO CAN'T DO 1+1 CAN'T REPLACE YOUR LOW INCOME PEOPLE FOR LESS... LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT WELFARE QUEENS,

MIND YOU INTENTUALLY BEING SENT VIA THEIR MUSLIM OVERLORDS..

TOP KEK /MERK/

HOWS IT FEEL TO GET MERKED IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY.

WORST BANKERR

EVER.

FUCK EVEN GRANDMA YELLEN AINT AS FUCKING STUPID.

/THREAD

That would be considered pandering in D.C., but she told the Breakfast Club that she always has hot sauce at the ready, so maybe it wouldn't alienate too many voters their.

there was, but they used clintons server..

shit somehow...

F DISK'D THAT SHIT BRAH...

praise kek

may footage come forward!

What was it like the last few elections?

D.C will never go red unless Washington is relocated. The D.C suburbs(fed employees) have the highest per capita income in the country.

Trump hasn't even held a rally Minnesota. And how come Northern and NE Minnesota is more Democratic than the rest of the state? On election maps Northern Minnesota is always bluer than the rest.

fellow pgh area here.... trump signs outnumber hill signs 20-1 around here.....

>That would be considered pandering in D.C.
kek'd internally, accept my sentiments good sir