This Thread is for discussion of Christianity for the Christians of Sup Forums...

This Thread is for discussion of Christianity for the Christians of Sup Forums. If your here to argue against Christianity then please do so without shit flinging (Christcuck, Kike on a Stick etc.)

Jesus Anime that is surprisingly well done

>youtube.com/watch?v=gIDYvg73RuM

Common Filth

>youtube.com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg

NobodyTM (His channel was taken down)

>youtu.be/aWM4bJNpch0

Why God is needed for society

>youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY

Latin Catholic Chant

>youtu.be/NyV01zXuW-A

Othrodox Christian Chant

>youtube.com/watch?v=4Q8i0CYs-CM

Protestant Chant (British Protestant)

>youtube.com/watch?v=pdKQh7pHlwc

God Bless.

Other urls found in this thread:

tektonics.org/esch/pretsum.php
tektonics.org/esch/revdate.php
tektonics.org/esch/olivet01.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger

I find meaning in this life but I'm not sure if Christianity is the path for me.

Seems like Christianity teaches through worshiping ((Jesus)) you will be saved. And by being Jewish you will lead.

I also don't agree with the current pope.

I don't want to dislike Christians as I've always found my identity close to them but I find myself distancing myself more and more. Nowadays I feel better following my own path and following my intuition. I'm not atheist. If anything I've rejected the Abrahemic religions and lean more toward Hindu views.

Any Christian want to add their 2 cents on this?

THIS BOARD BELONGS TO NALOD YOU FUCKING CHRISTKEK

>There are still people believing in a "religion" with a head that supports extremist immigrants that adheres to another religion.
Kek, cucks.

The Bible Called the Jews of Today, The synagogue of Satan, Jesus was a jew before jews turned satanic.

>I don't agree with the current pope.
Well you don't have to you could just say that Saint Peter's Seat hasn't been filled which is saying this pope isn't true.

Saint Peter's Seat hasn't been filled and this pope is a false prophet talked about in revelations

this

I hope God will understand why I feel how I do.

I hope too you don't seem like the demons like "le christcuck" fags that don't listen and don't give sound arguments other then cuck. Pathetic Children will forever be Pathetic

>Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's

But isn't everything God's?

Bump

>all Christians submit to the pope
He's the vicar of hell and the biggest cult leader in the world. I pray he gets out of Catholicism and into the truth

Most of the events in Revelations revolve around the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.
tektonics.org/esch/pretsum.php
tektonics.org/esch/revdate.php
tektonics.org/esch/olivet01.php

We're now in this period:
Rev. 19:13-15 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

"Now, in the preterist view, a new "war" began, and is still going -- this time with the "Word of God" as the weapon, subverting the nations with its message of salvation. "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." (Heb. 4:12)"

Why do you think this thread belongs here instead of on , which is specifically for this type of discussion?

Gotta' pick your battles.

What, to you personally, anons, holds your faith that Christianity is the one true way? As opposed, in large part, to Judaism or Islam. Or even something polytheistic or shamanistic?

/x/ is for discussion on aliens and magic you newfag and Religion and Politics are related together faggot. Are you mad you can't worship Pepe the Frog on here anymore?

It has correct predictions on human nature and how societies live and die and gives rules so they can't die off. Look in the video "why society needs god" on the Thread

"Who is the liar, if it is not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son can have the Father."

thismeant for