Elites/illuminati genetic advantages part II

Other thread reached bump limit. Making second thread by popular demand:

What kind of genetic advantages do you think the ultra elite have? Im not talking about presidents and heads of state.

Im talking about royalty and illuminati (rothschild/rockefeller etc).

Clearly alot of them arent what we would call physically attractive, but they must have something desirable withing there genome. Is it some kind of super intelligence, or maybe just really good health? Possibly they have zero empathy and lack any sort of anxiety and self-doubt that allows them to succeed at all costs and lead others and stay in power.

Surely through thousands of years they have bred with other to have the very best genes.

I think about this alot. They must have some sort of genes that gives them a leg up over everyone else. I'm thinking its just some sort of super intelligence mixed with having an absolutely perfect diet and access to all of the best things to eat and drink to improve mental performance.

Other urls found in this thread:

magasinpittoresque.be/assiette-au-beurre/L-Argent-Kupka.htm
nhscot.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would assume their more intelligent than most people, but the most important factor is the fact they have so much money. A person with a mediocre IQ could do the same things that the elite are doing if they were born in a super wealthy family with all their connections. They are really no better than us they just came out of a Rothschild or a Rockefeller.

Its lack of empathy user they are smart succesful selfish sociopaths, granted mankind needs men like those to lead but the gap on weslth and wellbeing has increased too much

google gave me nothing but french articles.

man wtf is this?? what is it supposed to symbolize? some kind of commie anti-cap propaganda?

Its definitely psychopathy with good impulse control.

Rich kids in general are born with a disease where you can't really feel pain. If life doesn't cause you pain you can't grow empathy for people who are in pain. You can have sympathy, but you just have no real concept of what it means to be owned by other people. So when you own others you have a tendency to minimize their pain, dehumanize them, etc.

Psychopaths with impulse control. Lack of emotional thoughts clouding judgment allows a superior analytic ability.

>what is it supposed to symbolize?
Money

>some kind of commie anti-cap propaganda?
Yes and no, who cares? Look.
magasinpittoresque.be/assiette-au-beurre/L-Argent-Kupka.htm
Is this not relevant? Even by today's standards?

There is something abnormally hideous about these men. It is as if their features have become reflections of their souls; I have seen unattractive, aged men but never any so grotesque. They remind me of The Picture of Dorian Gray.

I met the son of a billionaire once. Long story. Very nice guy, but had ice running through his veins. If he was a serial killer in his spare time I wouldn't be surprised.

He was not like anybody I've ever met before or since.

> Very nice guy, but had ice running through his veins.
Would he say lots of edgy Elliot Rodger-tier stuff?
What made you think that?

Tell us more pls, i heard that some of the 1% are super melancholy.

David Rockefeller is 101 years old. Every person who has more than 100 years old is hideous like that.
Jacob Rothschild is 80.

This sounds like an interesting topic

I think I inherited some great genetics. Father was English/Scottish Ivy League WASP. I reached six feet. blue eyes.. musically gifted gifted and talented from birth.. excellent health

selective breeding over generations before me was clearly a wise and honorable path.. I appreciate the thoughtfulness of my ancestors who unlike niggers or muslims who inbreed and reproduce like animals understood the inestimable worth of their heritage.

Fellow Scott-American here as well.

Grandfather was a wealthy scott who came to america to buy up land on the cheap and now we are set.

Tall dark haired bright fucking green emerald eyed master race here. Would give surname to prove Scottish but nah fuck that.

Ever go to an Highland games held around the country?

There is one every Autumn here in NH at Loon Mountain.

nhscot.org/

Nope, but looks pretty neat. You?

they bred with aliens.

Something about constantly getting fresh blood in your system.

A fresh organs. Thats what keep these dudes alive.

I also think they can put their consciousness into fresh vessels possibly their own kin or some shit.

High rationality, low emotionality/neuroticism and low loyalty. /thread

Never made it up but its coming up in a few weeks so maybe this year..

>Low neuroticism

You are retarded.

>it's funny knowing that they aren't the only one with that trick
>mfw when I born in Colombia
>mfw when we waz kingz and shiet
>mfw my country was alike those old mines in sumerian mythology and we trade gold for mirrors
so after a long time digging in my family record, I heard from the old ones histories about old uncles/aunties live past 120+ and where able to "turn themselves in animal's"
and everyone agrees that was true and they watched by their own
so all my old family die but we lost their knowledge because their retards family was scared of jesus so they didn't want to learn the devils tricks at all, but when they told histories about the old ones I listen carefully.
I myself, was save from the "evil of eye". I was a little kid, but they didn't care knowing that. my old aunt make my grandma go out and find some plants in the market (Gallery we call it), so she make a kind of drink with some and some kind of "baths", so they wash me with that and make me drink that extract, while I was between two worlds
(I forget to told that they look for medical attention first, but the medics couldn't find what was wrong with me)
so I heard she saying, if the drink doesn't works I will be afraid of saying we will losing and he will be gone..
I drink that thing and incredible I start feeling better in a quick time in two days all the symptoms went stabilize and the when the doctors saw me back he was surprised of my condition, and said that I was ready to go back in school
>so the knowledge is divided in families but they think they're the only ones, their people kill a lot of us, but most families survives and find peace in the anonymity

also excuse my nigger English

what you feel towards him is how the rest of the world sees usa and most of your posts

These images are grotesque as fuck and shows thoroughly how greedy and evil these fuckers are.

I once met a guy introduced to me as 'the Emperor'..

He explained he belonged to a group who researched pedigrees of families of those looking for breeding with the best possible mates and he presented me a Red Shield with some manner of emblem upon it as some kind of membership authentication.

I was going with this guy who was an acquaintance of someone whom I'd met and had invited me to join them sailing to Jamaica from Santa Cruz.. They ended up at the emperors instigation sailing without me but when I bumped into Charles a few weeks later he explained they had been stopped at Santa Barbara by the harbor master because he had actually taken his parents yacht without permission but The Emperor had turned out to be a total loon and he apologized saying he wished he'd waited for me because this guy stank by the time they made it to the end of their short journey refusing to wash himself the entire time..lol

>What kind of genetic advantages do you think the ultra elite have
They don't
Their only leg up on the rest of the world is that they are heirs to a monetary dynasty that goes back centuries and has been compounded through hundreds of years of work
They aren't special they're just trustfund babbies who got bored of doing things normal humans do
Hunting humans for sport in the jungle can only be fun for so long son