youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus christ they're fucking desperate and grasping as fucking nothing
It was funny watching Jeb die out and fail, this is just fucking sad

>This desperation

That speech did absolutely nothing except catalyze the growth of the alt-right.

Well done, Hillary.

Idiots (some) will still vote for her even when she has to be carried to rallies on a stretcher with oxygen tent

Question: just how many idiots are there in the US

and

if she gets in

sane Americans better get really active in support of eugenics and euthanasia

I can tell by the font that article is from The Slate and as such I can ignore it entirely

they would never publish anything otherwise. Hillary could have had a stroke halfway through the speech and The Slate would report that she "seemed contemplative" about her role in global affairs or some other nonsense

>Question: just how many idiots are there in the US
Well the number one show in the US is The Big Bang Theory and Jim Parsons has like 8 Emmys

so we're pretty fucking retarded on average unfortunately

That speech made us look cool, young, subversive, and like we were taking over the world... we gained a lot from it.

Additionally, Hillary might as well have been campaigning for Trump directly: most of her lines were about how Trump wants to deport illegal immigrants and stop Muslim immigration, and tell everyone the truth about 9/11.

It was perfect.

>sane republicans
I think she means corrupt republicans

The more they provide examples of anti-Semitism (accusations, such as Jewish interests causing global divides), the more their readers are going to begin checking the names of the authors. They were better off not drawing attention to themselves.

>"""sane republicans"""
so cucks then. she already had that demographic

It shows that they can't ignore us anymore. They see us as a legitimate threat now.

The Jews don't try to push any kind of agenda. This is just a coincidence.

;_;
Not something I want to admit but, I saw this shit the other day so you're right

this lol, people are gonna start noticing it. When i first heard it became a little game.

>sane republicans

They literally don't understand the Streisand effect.

No matter how many times it bites them.

They just keep taking the bait, over and over and over again.

The funniest part?

If the Alt Right didn't exist, this (((journalist))) would be calling those "sane Republicans" the very same names: Nazi, racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.

They are fundamentally dishonest, rootless, disgusting cosmopolitans who should be sent to live in Zion or ovened.

((GOLDBERG)) ????

Nobody knows who or what the alt-right is. All it did was make Hillary seem even more senile and clueless about right wing politics to the general Republican demographic.

Always proud of our lads in Brit/pol/

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Even my humble water filter salesman fan had no idea who the alt-right was today.

We bs about redpill topics all the time, but even he never heard of it.