>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MN6qBCRCtDI
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/25/krauthammer_trump_immigration_stance_exactly_what_he_denounced_bush_soft-liners_for_taking.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
youtube.com/watch?v=HwQDpeeuPyA&list=PLHcxQJ6fdKORgrwWjfQTAYCfFtQVBSWMY
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
youtube.com/watch?v=BD17m6qrKQQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HILLARY BTFO

AWOOVEMENT!

Hillary created Isis

THE DEMOCRATS' WELL OF STRATEGIES IS DRIER THAN HILLARY'S VAGINA

awoo

Why is everyone a tripfag now?

I haven't seen him or MAGA shopper around for a long time.
Check this
youtube.com/watch?v=MN6qBCRCtDI
We'll probably host a huge discord or something, I don't know. But a party is definitely in order when Trump wins.
Then we get our own board.
What a fucking dumbass race baiter.
Bless you if you were able to even make it past the MCATS. I give you props for being able to make it as far as going to Uni, because, as you probably know, becoming a medfag isn't the easiest thing. Are you going to be a resident soon or are you going into medschool?

The Jews fear the Trump

YES

YOU ARE IN THE REAL TRUMP GENERAL

They're copying me.

MAGA

hillary's speech didnt work
it was too extreme... too conspiracy theory tier
media doesn't really know how to react, they sort-of drop it
they revert back to talking about trump's 'flip flop' and him being a racist and a bigot

trump tried to clear up his immigration 'flip-flop' during an interview with anderson cooper
the wall will be built
the law(s) will be enforced
8 US CODE 1227
the bad guys are being sent home IMMEDIATELY
we will figure out what to do with the rest
trump's immigration speech will be sometime next week

They're copying me.

>Trump doesn't want to deport this

Because Sup Forumsingrad was going to happen, but Hillary's campaign fizzled out instead.
I don't feel like changing back tho, famwise.

They're copying me.

I started it all by not tripfagging desu senpai

Mfw I'm a Hispanic Trump supporter but Shillary called me an alt-right white supremacist racist

Praise Kek
Hillary went full retard today

cause normies can't into tripcodes.

Trump sure dodged the question about deporting illegals who aren't gangbangers today on CNN. Fucking told you.

LOL

Hillary Clinton is trying to run away from her email treason and Clinton Cash

She is failing hard

We Reddit now.

This is getting ridiculous lol, is our shitty memes and Pepe-posting really changing the political discourse in this country?

>tfw fighting on the front lines

>been here since day 1
>never used a trip or name

I've become close friends with several of you and you'll never even know it

I heard Hillary talked about us. Any truth to this?

kek

everyone knows I'm the OG

Brand recognition and a big ol' popularity contest

Just a couple of years from becoming Reddit 2.0

I have a feeling that you don't belong here

They're copying me.

It's better than being a Canadian.

Their copying me.
>shit!

Timestamp or gtfo

Course not.
Imagine the tow truck rental fee.

I fucking love you CTR

>Why the FUCK isn't Trump rounding all the illegals up and shooting them in the head?!!

She talked about the alt-right, and some news agencies talked about Pepe and Happy Merchant, but she didn't specifically say "slash pole slash" or anything like that.

THREADLY REMINDER
DEMOCRATS HAVE A HUGE TURNOUT PROBLEM
HILLARY IS GOING BOOM BOOM IN HER PANTSUIT

He is going to deport all the spics.
He is just softening the language so normies can get on board. And that is what his campaign is saying as well.

Basically during the campaign we got "GTKRWN" level of remove taco rhetoric. Now we have to switch from "GTKRWN" to "We need to get Zionists out of American politics" It means the same thing, but just a little more normie friendly.

true!

>be hillary
>have rumors about failing health spreading all over the internet
>fucking clearly not a trump shill dr. drew weighs in
>says your health and health care is of grave concern
>you want to respond to the rumors
>you go on late night comedy jew
>you sit awkward as fuck in normal cushioned chair because you cant stand up on your own if you sit normally
>literally your ass is on the edge of the chair and you are leaning back like it's a recliner
>you remind yourself to smile
>tell late night comedy jew you are in tip top health
>TIP TOP you repeat multiple times in an accidental spasm
>you smile and play it off as a joke
>this is a late night comedy jew after all :^)
>pretending to be human every once in a while actually feels good
>you tell comedy jew that rumors about your failing health are nothing but crazy conspiracy theories
>as the audience is laughing about how wacky the conspiracy theorists are you have surreptitiously depressed a button behind your ear
>the exoskeleton hidden underneath your pantsuit raises you out of the recline position for your big stunt
>opening the jar of pickles
>to shame the conspiracy theorists with mockery
>this should shut them up
>nobody will suspect a thing
>nobody will think for a second that your team has installed a trick pickle jar to insure against national embarrassment
>you happily wrench at the pickle jar and make humanoid-like facial signals indicating muscle strain
>lid pops off like a charm
>you laugh
>you laugh because you have rused them all
>you cant stop laughing, actually
>you see no need to stop yourself from laughing
>this is the late nite comedy jew after all

OH MY GODDESS!

Huma's last name sounds like the opening lyrics to the Hamster Dance. Can't unhear it.

>everyone who doesn't have the same opinions as me is a shill
No, user, you are the shill. And you do it for free.

Cute! But you know the drill.

not to mention the portion of them that have defected after the DNC leak

Fuck off retard. People who want Trump to stick to his positions aren't "CTR".

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/25/krauthammer_trump_immigration_stance_exactly_what_he_denounced_bush_soft-liners_for_taking.html

I can guarantee some of you know me.

IT'S A LOVE FEST FOLKS

Poorly shooped my friend

Hillary is done , spread this song!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

(rate) MY SEVEN-PART IMMIGRATION POLICY:

1. "I will deploy law enforcement to locate and remove any person residing in the United States without valid documentation from our nation, by force if necessary, and will allocate resources to expedite the process to include mass transit, detention centers and security, just as Obama used to bring tens of thousands in, as subject to the following criteria:"

2. "We will adhere to existing law while taking into account domestic hardship of established families, not couples, to mitigate any disruption in the deportation. We will likewise honor existing birthright citizenship while lobbying to remove this interpretation from our administrative policy."

who still unironically /mad/ that Bernie lost but pretend to support Trump because the rest of the board is and you have no real life friends?

>mfw Hillary loses PA because she couldn't get any turnout in Philly

youtube.com/watch?v=HwQDpeeuPyA&list=PLHcxQJ6fdKORgrwWjfQTAYCfFtQVBSWMY

What are you listening to right now?

Photoshopped from a past picture gtfo

... 3. "We will particularly focus on illegal residents who have felony criminal records, known gang affiliations or are known to engage in criminal operations. We will simultaneously focus on unmarried men and women over the age of 21 who have entered the US illegally within the last two years and have no children. Unmarried men and women over the age of 18 with children and have entered the US illegally within the last two years will be afforded special accommodations to facilitate their transition back to the nation of their citizenship which will be resourced in part by their nation through government arrangement or sanction."

4. "Unmarried childless men or women age 27 or older who have illegally resided in the nation no more than six years will be subject to deportation mitigated by employment history indicating active employment at least eight months of each year and the absence of a felony record or established family relationships with legal residents of the US."

5. "Undocumented residents of any marital or family status who have illegally resided in the nation more than six years with a consistent employment history and absence of a felony record will be required to apply for legal documented residence and pay a nominal one-time fine for administrative costs. They can then decide for themselves if they wish to pursue continued residence for the purpose of citizenship in congruence with regular citizenship application."

Here's some oc for the loyal Floridians

It's drumpf that's going to have the turnout problem now that he has thrown his core supporters under a bus.

>That feel when you made the OP picture earlier today.

Well you can't vote in our election, leaf, so I'm grateful for that.

>The Jews fear the Trump

But something like 60% of Israelis love Trump. And then there's Jared Kushner and Ivanka.

Trump is the great Jewish divider.

Barron?
Eric?
Don Jr.?

...Tiff?

Dana Perino going full-cuck

YOU'RE THE REASON TED DIDN'T WIN

This

Yeah we get it. You're psychopaths that want them packed into storage containers and thrown across the border. Time for a new strategy.

Remind me again what Donald Trump is going to do to companies that ship their manufacturing jobs overseas to China? I forget.

... 6. "An executive non-judicial agency will exist to review any exceptional case to provide relief for illegal residents due to provable reasons of asylum, emergency life-saving medical treatment or exceptional domestic situations not otherwise specified by policy as stated at the time of application for relief."

7. "No one over age 18 illegally residing in the nation shall be eligible for social benefits deriving from a federally funded program with exception to emergency or life saving medical treatment and case reviewed & renewed food benefits, contingent on compliance with documentation and applicable immigration protocol outlined herein. All agencies will report illegal residents to immigration authorities for database indexing, and illegal residents must apply for and obtain proper identification. Documentation must remain valid to continue to receive any benefits regardless of status."

Unless I hear clear, lucid policy from the Republican nominee without ambiguity or equivocation to this effect or stronger, Donald John Trump can kiss my ass. I'm tired of having to wonder what the fuck lies between gangbangers and grandmothers. If I can kick this shit out on a fucking imageboard in 20 minutes, there is no goddam excuse a man presuming to have the competence and integrity to run for president can't do the same.

>in 20 years they will be teaching political theory classes about meme magic
What have we done

Remember the Tea Party guys? The media try to cast them as crazy, but that didn't really work, did it?

Mah heretic
Don't tell your friends, but, I'm making a music video for this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

Your mom, mostly.

>Amercan

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

>mfw the legend of TrumpOP got so out of hand people did end up believing in the chinese girl part of it
if only the rest of the legend came true ;_;

or maybe
>ID: MnzAFoZR
>mnafor
>manafort

I'll stop digging

Ben Garrison, is it you?

I have your nudes, even though I don't like azn.

i love you tiff

>unironically using the term Drumpf on Sup Forums
>being this new
go back wherever you came from, faggot

i take full credit
fuck rato

I like how even in Blacksona 4 cosplay, Yosuke still a worst.

Now that's a salty cripple.

As long as you vote for him I don't give a fuck what you think

Amazing mental gymnastics, my friend. He's changing his stance and he doesn't want to alienate voters like me who have seen firsthand white people get pushed out of a factory for illegals they can pay much less, INS coming and rounding them up, hiring temps, then getting rid of the temps for the SAME FUCKING WETBACKS. Seen kitchens full of illegals instead of people who speak English because they work like slaves because if they fuck up they can be gotten rid of with no hassle. Some of us fucking want every single one of them out and aren't going to be happy if he doesn't stick to his guns. That single issue is the reason I voted for him in the primary as opposed to someone else.

Let's go fishing this weekend. I know a great spot with nobody around for miles.

This election is the greatest battle we will see before WW3.

Clash of the ideological titans. Amazing time to be alive.

Well then we should make better memes

>youtube.com/watch?v=BD17m6qrKQQ&feature=youtu.be
>youtube.com/watch?v=BD17m6qrKQQ&feature=youtu.be

OBAMA IS GOING TO GET RID OF INTERNET FREEDOM

Hurricane Katrina.

GOOD EVENING, TRUMPGENFAGS!!

HOPE YOU'RE COMFY AND RELAXED TONIGHT!

So, senpais, I missed The Cunt's speech today; was too busy...was it a big, fat, mess just like she is? Did she mention either 4c or Sup Forums by name? Did she blaspheme our Lord Kek? Did she have to excuse herself from the podium at least once for a diaper change?

Details appreciated

Trump going to visit Detroit?

What's psychopathic about obeying the law? You and your allies are grasping at straws.