So after the various news reports today exposing the alt-right, and then a little digging on my own behalf...

So after the various news reports today exposing the alt-right, and then a little digging on my own behalf, I have finally found the swamp of the internet. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Seriously, how could you guys look at yourselves in the mirror after harboring such abhorrent ideas?

a tip to you, my good man

you mad, Schlomo?

*Cough

Die soon.

good try, 6/10. keep at it and soon you'll have people take the bait

>antifa

Kill yourself you traitorous scum.

6/10?

Is this the damn of Olympics or something?

>reminder to sage

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Omg, you're worse than the college kids you guys endlessly complain about. At least the "safe space" kids just seek refuge from words of hatred. You actually seek to kill those who have a different opinion from you. But it's funny how similar you guys are in your intolerance for different opinions. It's really just a different side of the same coin.

fuck antifa

If you had any real clue what was going on you would stop sticking your dick in this beehive

FUCK FASCISTS SCUM

Fuck islam

Dude are you really that ignorant. That's like saying fuck all Christians because of the Westboro Baptist Church!

Westboro Baptist Church hasn't killed over 4,000 people

Why do the up and coming white youth hate who they are? Why do they believe the things that they believe? Because again, the Jews totally dominate the mainstream media, Hollywood, everything. The music your children listen to is decided by the Jews. The clothes they wear, same thing. Their educations? The Jews control the education system. Why do you think America now has Common Core (also called "Communist Core" by those who know the truth) being pushed in all schools throughout America? They are dumbing down and brainwashing our children.

Antifa = Useful idiots

WBO hasn't ever killed anyone

filthy dumb antifa scum

>antifa
>good guys

Westboro Baptist Church would be called moderates if they where Islamic

Its an Ideology written by a war lord 1400 years ago that gives moral approval to raids and war.

That's all Islam is