youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=pPF9sdtiMfw
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=balHMJCssOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is this?
Wait never mind I don't care
sage

I thought trump was 4D. Sup Forums btfo!

I can't help but laugh when someone says another person is an evil racist, sexist, xenophobic monster because of #GamerGate.

Shows how completely dominated these people are by the media.

I don't know who half of those are

If John Oliver is a good guy, I'm gonna be a supervillain.

No bad guy is ever two dimensional. That's reserved for the ((((((((((((HEROES)))))))))))

I have the best twitter in existence and no one ever links it.

wow really make u thinnk

Yes, Leaf. They are the bad guys

Good Goy

So if I'm a real true villain I can be with my waifu?

Brb gonna go clubbing.

>Thiel
>bad guy
>unironically defending Gawker

There's no good or evil in this world, fag. It's all just a spook.

Your faggot comment is a spook.

>Two dimensional

In other words, they're thoughtful people with mixed intentions and personal faults and positive characteristics.

we aren't Jewish so I don't understand how we would be the bad guys

>implying I ever thought I was a good huy

Come at me, bro. IRL.

OH NO, WE'RE THE BAD GUYS????

People...Filter the canadian flag

Its so fucking easy

We are meme terrorists

nymag.com/selectall/2016/07/taylor-swift-memorial-harambe-spongegar.html

When Canadians shitpost on Sup Forums, it's genuinely shitty. When Canadians shitpost on Sup Forums, it's generally good quality. Why is that?

If we have to be bad guys I want to be a necromancer who is also the bully from an 80s highschool comedy.

we /badguys/ now

twitter.com/JohnRiversToo/status/768259908353437696

>leftists vilifying and dehumanizing their political opponents

It's not much of a leap from this to justifying the killing of their political opponents.

It's amazing how they've been turned into fascists without them realizing it.

>still mad about gamer gate
I am jealous
I will never be able to cause this much buthurt
Its over two years now, two years of constant buthurt

most of the ones here are just proxies, not true leafs.

Screaming Racist and Sexist didnt work

So now everyone is Alt-right and its being pushed as some kind of super boogeyman

This is Devin Faraci's face

He's a manchild manlet. He's a small time attack dog for the social justice crowd because he has no real friends and nothing to show for his sad, beardy life. He got the shit kicked out of him at a "journalist" boxing match and begged to put on protective gear while his opponent didn't need it

We are like Ozymandius from Watchmen.

What we do appears evil, but it goes much deeper.

So you're going to pussy out and hide from liberal Canadians? I thought American's fought for freedom. Sad.

>Thiel
>2 dimensional

He backed the Hulk's lawsuit after Gawker publicly outed him as gay while he was visiting Saudi Arabia. It was an assassination attempt.

What's funny is that, if you listen to their rhetoric, they genuinely believe that we are the fascists.

Of course, trying to argue their inane stupidity gets you blocked on any social media that's not Sup Forums

Two dimensions- flat. Images on a paper. Not complex real world three dimensional objects.

Does that mean we lost the ideological battle for humanity's soul, or are each doomed to lose it individually?

you're a hateful bitter man talking about a person who've never met or spoke to.

Did the timing really end up like that?

Holy shit I'm surprised he only went this far.

>What's funny is that, if you listen to their rhetoric, they genuinely believe that we are the fascists.

And they'll whip out that retarded google definition of fascism that states it's a right-wing ideology to 'prove' you wrong if you ever point it out to them.

Same goes for the word bigot. They'll fling that word around without realizing it applies to them more accurately than those they ascribe it to.

you sound like every fanatic ever.

>hurr durr hurting people is necessary becuz we r sophisteecated and le smart xD

shut up

So is Devin Faraci

>resist capitalism
>buys an iphone

if im a #badguy, can i be a mobster?

Or even better, ill mosley it up as a blackshirt, be looking fresh and country representing.

Falling for the narrative. The establishment paints the threats to their tyranny as evil, so numales can feel that 1 mL of testosterone bubble up whenever they white-knight on social media.

It's actually really pathetic now that I've typed it out.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Human souls are like stone(soul) to water(time,experiences), over time they erode by being awashed by it

I guess the Jews were right all along. We're just cattle to be herded for the chosen people of Yahweh.

Looks like a filthy, filthy kike too.

If your side is the measure of good, I'm not fucking interested and will take whatever label you want to give me.

Get a load of this fucking loser.

Permanent neckbeard, manlet, and an insecure feminist beardo. Maybe he gets to lick other guy's cum off the floor if he's good?

Blessed sage

Tiny Tim Wise with his drivel and his lies. "We are the sons of privilege " he says. That means "hey there goy, I am am a merchant boy and your whole race is better off dead"

>>LOL BILL RAPES PEOPLE.
>LISTEN AND BELIEVE BUT ONLY WHEN YOU WANT TO
>RAPE IS FINE AS LONG AS IT'S DONE BY OUR SIDE
>LOL WE'RE THE """"""""GOOD"""""" GUYS

>good and evil meme

"Hey it'd be nice if video game reviewers and developers disclosed relationships that might affect impartiality"

"Why do you hate women?"

They're the baddies...and it's not even funny.

WHAT HAVE I BECOME?

MY SWEDISH FRIEND

You see the anti-GG chat logs that just got hacked?

The idiots in media that were crying rape and harassment from the GG crowd were laughing about crying rape, they flat out admit that they were encouraging the harassment against themselves. Everything GG said that the anti people called conspiracies was just proven true. The logs have them doxing, swatting, and conspiring to run news stories together, just as GG claimed they were doing and they were denying. If anything he's the bad guy for supporting """"""games "journalism"""""" over GG at this point.

>Inb4 no one cares about GG
I didn't bring it up, that fat manbaby did, and he's now obviously on the wrong side of it.

>two dimensional bad guys
How can one person be so unselfaware?

>Thinking that ignoring a problem = hiding from it
Its gotten to the point where leafs almost never contribute anything constructive to a thread when posting, so I'd rather disregard that majority than try and deal with it.

>hairdye
>septum piercing
>make up
>nail polish
>iPhone
>Resist Capitalism iPhone case

Basic bitch starter kit.

This desu.

If they're "good", then I'm perfectly happy being evil.

>LOL HILLARY'S A MURDER MACHINE
>LOL WHO CARES ABOUT ALL THAT MURDER? WHAT DOES IT MATTER AT THIS POINT?
>WHO CARES ABOUT THE VICTIMS? WHO CARES ABOUT THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY?
>THAT'S ALL JUST CONSPIRACY LOL!
>WE'RE THE """""""""""""GOOOD""""""""""" GUYS

how new are you

>two dimemsional bad guys

This faggot doesn't seem understand multi-dimensional upside down with a bit of a buzz chinese checkers played with chess pieces.

You know when you read a good story and at the end you realise you where the bad guy after all?

Well the left is the one reading it

>1 post by this ID

youtube.com/watch?v=pPF9sdtiMfw

Also

>Shkreli
>bad

guys it's true, the holy triad of kek confirms it.

He is one of the most successful and hip writing artists of all time. Sorry but he's getting paid $15 million a year and you're not.

We're the baddies

And you're the good guy are you owen?

Wrong, faggot

This was all planned, you are a useful idiot, merely a tool. They will kill you when they are done with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Post example of "good guys" WE'RE TAKING THE SHIP ARRR

Yeah, it's called the human condition. We care for ourselves and our associates, everything else can go fuck itself. Grow up.

I don't consider anyone the bad guys except for Islam, they're worse than the nazis or anyone, and with their rate of spread and devotion they are seriously a huge threat. Just that we would speak out against them makes us better than self righteous liberals who think they are helping society by inviting then all in. Regardless that most of you are shitty people.

Avast we bad guys now! Feed OP to the sharks

Do we?

Do we... really?

With enemies like these who needs friends!

You'll enjoy it

amazing, it's possible to be so stupidly wrong that you break the polarity and end up being right again

Wut logs?

na man, hes revealing the shill.
4cubed equals jew

>tfw we are the good guys
>tfw being right-wing feels righteous
>liberals think they can take that away from us
>they can't

Cool. I always wanted to be the villian. Where's my billions of dollars and private island lair?

>2d bad guys

But I thought we were 2d girls?

>We care for ourselves and our associates
>user questions that childs a blood relative (therefore associated with woman)

I mean common user I know its black but only father tend to leave them ALL the time

but im not a shill

how can you live in the current year and still think Shkreli is the bad guy

>ghostbros
Who?

wow he got a whole 200 retweets... must be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, we FAP to 2d girls.

Either KKK or people who did not like the Ghostbusters remake

>Hell maybe y'all people need someone like me, to do your dirty work. The "bad guy".

This is truly the attitude of a full blown psychopath

You are nothing more than human garbage

This reminds me of CERN ritual

youtube.com/watch?v=balHMJCssOU

I wish that guy would have kept up the attack,

how is it a non-sequitur if Libtard A wants to let people into his neighbors houses but is righteously affronted when proposed with opening up his own house to the same subhumans he gleefully wants to help?