Atheists think THIS happened by accident

Atheists think THIS happened by accident.

Do you seriously believe at one point some rocks, some water and some dirt were just laying there and suddenly just decided to become this self replicating complexity?
How fucking retarded and dense can you be?

Nobody on Earth is as stupid as atheists, at least agnostics realize they can't know, but atheists are so arrogant they think they KNOW there's no God. You poor fools

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zi8FfMBYCkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes I do, and you obviously havent the slightest clue of the scale of the universe

>suddenly

how do you think deceases and bacteria form?

>accident

>rocks
Life didnt come from rocks its came from a chemical soup at the bottom of the ocean 3.8 billion years ago.

If the universe is so big how do we know its size?

You're horrible at explaining it but this is the ex nihilo argument and it's pretty solid if you actually present it well...

Wow .. This rally made me think...

At last I see now that the creator of three entire universe, from the smallest quark to the largest galaxy, every intricate cell in our body, every atom, all those elegant laws of physics... All of it was created by Yahweh.. Who showed himself to semitic goat herders 3000 years ago and told them to cut the skin off their baby's wangs

It all makes sense noe... Omggg
Wtf I hate atheism noe

Well yeah. Is it even a question

Atheists ARE stupid

but it's a special kind of stupid whereby they're too stupid to realise they're stupid

>Da jewniverse so big xDD this was just a mistake

Only reasons anyone has become atheist:
1. WAAAH WAAAH if god was real then why am i a fat retard and he wont gib me gf???
2. why are niggers starving in africa why doesnt god do everything for me waaah waah
3. mommy making me go to church and took away my army games!! i know ill become an atheist to spite her.. that'll show her

>mom and dad never loved me
>cosmic abandonment syndrome

kys.

Where did the soup come from?

If you saw a boulder at the bottom of a valley, would you assume it ended up there by accident?

amazing. Isn't it beautiful how everything resembles a big factory ?

Capitalism confirmed ??? ? ? ??

>>Fucking leafs.
>Leafs can't participate in discussions in threads that were started based upon someone's straw man.

>2016
>Still believe in evolution
Evolution violates the second law of thermodynamics and it has never been observed

Organic compounds in the water.

>Be christian
>See life is made of inanimate matter
>Never once thinks its possible for life ot have came from inanimate matter

Just assume the soup was always there

You realize that even if God did that it would still be 'by accident', right?

>if you throw paint at a canvas a hundred trillion times eventually you'll get the Mona Lisa! XD
sorry but you're all retarded.

where did god come from :^)

I'm not denying that gods or religion exist

I just am denying the Jewish lie that is Christianity

Paint is inanimate matter not the same as life fucking retard.

post more proteins

I'd rather believe in ayy lmaos than some big guy in the sky

I bet you belive this shit too, retard.
>pic related
You just believe anything that demon Bill Nye and Neil (smoke) DeGrass Tyson tells you.
Neil Tyson: "evolution is a FACT. anyone who denies it is stupid."
Meanwhile there's no proof besides looking at bones and going "hehe they look similar, we MUST have all come from monkeys."
We have similar organs and bones...hmm yes we mustve all come from lizards...

Maybe the reason they're so similar is because they were created by the same being...really makes you think

You forgot " isn't a literal retarded person/ wasn't indoctrinated as a child" :^)
It's funny how Christfags always seem to play the oppressed victim when hilarious posts like these embarassing real Christians are common place

>Evolution violates the second law of thermodynamics

The second law of thermodynamics states that the total entropy of an isolated system always increases over time, or remains constant in ideal cases where the system is in a steady state or undergoing a reversible process.

The earth is not an isolated system, as there is this great big ball of fusion that keeps pumping energy into it.

Thanks for confirming that not only do you not understand evolution, but you also don't understand thermodynamics as well.

Yes it has

This. Atheists actually believe life just appeared out of thin air.

You do not seem to understand the words atheist and agnostic.

Atheist is a position on a state of belief (or faith) of theism. In this case, it is absent.

Agnostic is a position on a state of knowledge. Someone who is agnostic "doesn't know". Someone who is gnostic "does know".

I am an agnostic atheist. I don't claim that it is impossible for there to be a god, just that with a good understanding of physics, math, chemistry, and biology you don't need a god.

Not an atheist but yeah, that is, statistically, incredibly possible given the vastness of the cosmos. Even more possible considering we've only started observing things outside of our solar system.

Agnostics claim it's unknowable. (Agnostic-)Atheists just say there's not good objective evidence to believe. The time to believe something is when there's goodd objective evidence for it (see Russel's Teapot).

Not thin air. The big bang produced it.

Darwinism drives evolution

who you develop in the womb and your mothers environment changes your traits and who you grow, not growing from poor nutrition changes you traits, changes in diet changes traits, its like an open ended polynomial equation, you are what you eat

dying off from not surviving changes the gene pool traits

wow now im #euphoric

Wow this really made me think...

I didn't even know Neil Tyson was an evolutionary biologist... Hnmm...

Looks like im r-ready f...for y-yaw...eh..

christfag reporting

im sorry atheists this is embarrassing, look at that sunset isnt that amazing proof of god tier shit

how do you guys feel about non autistic christians

No, it's more like

Throw paint at a canvas 10 million times
Take the one that looks the closest

Copy that one 10 million times.
Splash paint on every copy

Copy that one 10 million times
Splash paint on every copy

Gradually you will start approximating the mona lisa

No, it has not. All the evidence we have is evidence of species changing physical features to adapt to their environment, but nothing to link an evolution from one species to another. That's why it's still called a theory.

We don't, dumbass
USA would be a decent country were it not for the shite tons of christcucks

>american education hasnt let you understand that that process has had literally THREE BILLION YEARS of trial and error to reach that stage

Its the way DNA/RNA works dumbass every single physical aspect of you has an common ancestor so the more base your physical traits become the more distant the ancestor.

Your lungs came from your amphibian ancestors
Your brains came from your flatworm like ancestors
Your cells came from your eukaryotic ancestors

and so on.

>american education

False

An understanding of the hard sciences will make you even more of a believer in a supreme being.

Also Macroevolution is a mathematical impossibility

>Atheists actually believe life just appeared out of thin air.

And theists actually believe that a supreme, all knowing, all powerful creator, unfathomably more complex than life as we know it, just appeared out of thin air.

DNA shows that we share a common ancestor with Apes (and that we're part of the Great Apes genetic family).

And what do you think caused the big bang? Or was that another random event that sent forth a sequence of unchangeable events?

>i can't see this change happening over many millions of years because I'm a dumb ape with a short attention span therefore natural selection is fake

Wow.... Really made me think I'm now a #christcuck

Aussies are macroevolution they already physically look different from modern bongs.

>god got lazy and started copy and pasting

please note not even starving sand nigger muslims with 75 IQs deny evolution

trial and error by whom?

I agree user. It's hard for me to believe that life just randomly came into existence without the help of some sort of higher power.

Unconsious forces beyond our understanding caused the big bang not some creator dont be ridiculous.

The only difference between "micro" and "macro" evolution is time.

This was a great way to put it

>Nobody on Earth is as stupid as atheists
>an invisible sky wizard obviously did it

Young earth or old earth, both require the belief in magic.

It was all a coincidence goy, believe in the ((theory of evolution))), become athiest, do drugs and live degenerate hedonistic lifestyles while letting in hoards of muslim conquerors.

I side with Christians in general. But they are foolish to make their beliefs contingent on scientific theory
Religion lives in the relationships between human beings.

Science isn't some conspiracy destroy religion, science is simply people curious about how the world works doing the best they can to concern truth.
People think the Bible is the ultimate evidence of God, but actually the universe is. The study of science is the study of God's creation.

You know, the Big Bang theory was originally rejected because it lined up too closely to Christian doctrine

Non-religious here, ex-atheist

At age 29 I am a massive believer in god, the source of everything.

Science is mankind's way of deconstructing this amazing reality.

Never forget, atheists are the ultimate slaves. Good goys who buy buy buy and then die.

The earth is spinning at twice the speed of sound goy, its all a big accident. We'll give a name to is like 'gravitational pull', but fuck knows the source of that pull, was probably the 'big bang' goy.

What if I told you science and religion aren't mutually exclusive?

The void is brought to life by spirit.

What is that supposed to prove? Of course bones that do similar actions are going to be structured similarly.

Yes, capitalism is the economic system most in sync with nature. Communists are society's cancer.

nature

meteors, radiation, sun bursts of radiation, earthquakes, volcanoes tsunamis, sources of food, day night cycle, weather competition of reproduction , falling, shit falling on you

>There are people on Sup Forums right now who unironically believe that whales evolved from wolves

How can anyone claim to be red pilled but still buy into the darwinism hoax?

desu senpai, nothing made me question my views on creationism like upper level biology courses such as cell bio. When you really get into the thick of things, it's really, really hard to conceive of these things coming into existence through evolution and random chance alone. We were actually discussing DNA replication in detail and all the enzymes involved when I had to think back and question my beliefs as to how these things really came to be.

No, we do not think that.

>That's why it's still called a theory

A scientific theory is a set of ideas or positions that have yet to be disproved.

When enough of the ideas (hypothesis') continue to stand up against the test they fall into a meta-envelope and once there are enough ideas stacking together they get elevated into a theory. A theory is something that has stood upto the tests that we have devised to put it down.

Oh yeah? Then please explain why it's copying itself.
>Lifeless matter formed these super complex molecules completely by coincidence
>They also replicate themselves FOR NO REASON
>M-my life is meaningless and s-so is yours...

Do you even realize how retarded you sound? You know nobody thinks your smart or cool because you're an atheist. You can stop trying to make your life and everyone elses meaningless, i'm sure you'll understand when (or should i say "if") you graduate highschool

>Atheists think THIS happened by accident.

It took several hundred million years

>Christians believe Atheists also believe in creation ex-nihilo all mature, all working.
>But instead of attributing it to God they attribute it to randomness.

So like - Christians believe Atheists believe that animals and humans popped into existence at one point with all the cells and all complex systems working...

No there was evolution between sterile earth and humans today, that's what caused all the complex systems.

r a r e
a
r
e

Suddenly for no reason?? No. Cymatics.

But I love Christ so this thread isn't about me...

Reproduction speed because microbes reproduce very fast they acquire mutations quickly thats why they adapt so quickly compared us multicellulars that take around 6,000 years to change.

How come god never talks back or answers prayers ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=zi8FfMBYCkk

From one species to another.

women control darwinism in the 21st century

"whitness" as a trait can be breeder out if they choose to stop fucking you

there you go

>A scientific theory is a set of ideas or positions that have yet to be disproved
Evolution shouldn't even be called a theory because it's not even testable or observable

Whoa...It's almost like they were created by the same being...

>Oh yeah? Then please explain why it's copying itself.

Natural selection.

Tbh he answered my prayers when I wrote a letter to him

all evidence is anecdotal so far.

>a purely unguided undirected material process can account for the nanotechnology present in cells

go be euphoric somewhere else

He didn't appear out of thin air. He has always been and always will be

The microbes multiply because it is the only way to preserves their genetic code, reproduction is actually the real reason any of us exist today, if the ancestor of all life was immortal then none of us would ever exist.

No, I can see it happening. But it is ignorant to accept it as fact without concrete evidence just as an attempt to discredit religion.

video is fake as fuck man

kind of like chaos theory

or Sup Forums

the internet, with each computer acting like a cell

Agnosticism is the most logical scientific position available.

Saying absolute belief or absolute denial are correct is simply childish.

Was the address somewhere near the northpole?

You know this has actually been discussed a lot by the scientific community, there's phone-books worth of writings on this exact topic

The reason scientists look for life on planets that have water, is that life really needs oceans to exist. It needs the random mish mash of particles and chemicals combining, breaking apart, reacting....etc.

There are plenty of chemical reactions in nature which are self replicating and self sustaining. Fire is one.

If evolution doesnt exist then why are other races sub-human?

which is why AI is possible

>a whale flipper does exactly the same thing as a human hand
wew

Hurr I dont know

Real intelligent there.