Paul Joseph Watson's response to Crooked Killary

Paul Joseph Watson's response to Crooked Killary

youtube.com/watch?v=ufkHt8dgG8I

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/25/exclusive-trumpocrats-say-clinton-alt-right-speech-backfires-turns-off-democrats-hillary-simply-unhinged/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who gives a fuck about this spastic

I love how the further time goes on, the more memes PJW puts into his videos

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/25/exclusive-trumpocrats-say-clinton-alt-right-speech-backfires-turns-off-democrats-hillary-simply-unhinged/

My only critique is the lack of Pepe! Man

Clinton is going to have PJW killed before November. You can bet on that.

They have to kill Julian Assange first and they can't seem to kill him

Nearly the entire board

Fuck off faggot

He cut the segment with the pepe scream.

Reeeeeee

>.03 cents have been deposited to your account

I fucking hate how good-looking this asshole is.

>one chance at life
>turn into a balding manlet

Please just end my life already.

why are the alt-right figureheads mainly homosexual? Milo, this guy, Gavin (not gay but does anal play on live stream so has to be on the gay spectrum)

Kinda makes you think...

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

He's gay? wat

This is Sup Forums, so I'm gonna go ahead and admit that I'd fuck PJW. Yeah, I said it.

Being gay makes it MUCH harder for lefties to eviscerate you.

>feminism or cancer

well if you put it that way...

They are the only ones the left can't touch? Being faggots is the only way whites can gain access to one of the lefts poor opressed untouchables.

pretty much

Why does him being gay discredit his video?

I thought the left was tolerant?

Is pjw a fag ? I'd make him my redpilled bottom Nazi bf.

>the real leader of the Alt-Right was Harambe
So THAT'S why they shot him.

Shave it, wax it, and start lifting.

Your only hope is to become a rabid honey badger.

I don't care about. I don't care about Info Wars. I don't care about Alex Jones or any of the ridiculous conspiracy theories he pushes. What I do care about is that people are trying to expose Hillary for being a chameleon that adapts to whatever will get votes so she can maintain power and keep rolling in money. It has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with the fact that she's a cancer on American politics that needs to be stopped.

this video is getting about 1000 views a minute at the moment

Sick Hillary needs to release her medical records

Dank vid. Thx op.

Why does it look like he's been crying?

I'm not a PJW shill but he's right on the money here. It's clear that the media is trying to bury these stories that people like him and Alex Jones and Cernovich promote, and Hillary literally pointing out these sites is going to bring so many more moths to the flame. Sure, plenty will reject it but plenty will also start to see the light after years of egalitarian brainwashing.

If Hillary would have mentioned Stefan Molyneux or Jared Taylor by name it would have all been over

Pepe was in there at 2:28.

The Streisand Effect is going to bite this brain-damaged cunt in the ass hard.

Trump should have Hillary's corpse stuffed and use it as a scarecrow on The Wall.