Trump Going Back on his Word

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/24/trump-no-citizenship-for-people-in-us-illegally-for-long-period-but-theyll-pay-back-taxes-and-we-work-with-them/

So where do we go from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ie_4mV0jpNI?t=33s
youtube.com/watch?v=ME-LgL-iFw8
youtube.com/watch?v=H8i5OOslFZo
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/25/trump-no-path-to-legalization-unless-they-leave-the-country-and-come-back-well-see-what-happens-once-borders-secured/
youtu.be/H8i5OOslFZo?t=128
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
youtube.com/watch?v=xv1np1f8xlc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

even when you do what the left wants they still complain

he already corrected the record on this, stop shilling you cuck

Don't bother. I'm fucking pissed about it.
The diehards zealots will call you a shill for saying anything bad about Trump though.

Good thing he got Nigel to talk to people in Mississippi because otherwise, ummm

no, I'm pretty sure backing off from claims is a universal itch

There was never such a claim of mass deportation.

If there was, please provide that sauce.

He wants to build a wall and deport criminal illegals not hard workers

By work with them he means....?

Could be, like, if you've been here for 20 years with a house and family, you get some months to organize your shit and fuck off voluntarily, whereas petty low class street gang illegals are deported immediately by dragging them and hurling them over the border.

> He wants to build a wall and deport criminal illegals not hard workers

He wanted to deport them all, and he will.

At the end of the day, you have to ask yourself. Who's policy is better, and will he or she actually keep true?
Hands down, no matter how much he flip flops, trump's policy is better.
That is all that needs to be said about this supposed "flip flop"

you can just watch the most recent loserdonald segment on ann coulter and trump and you'll see giant amount of clips of trump saying "they have to go back with their whole families"

He wanted to deport them all and the only unbiased source I could possible find because the media has spun everything he said would be from his own site but that's already been updated.

>they have to go. Then come back legally.

>some can stay. But others go.

All illegals are criminals. Sanders was the one who wanted them to be given a sort of half citizenship and pay taxes and slowly turn them into citizens.

On Anderson Cooper he just said they're going back.

if the only reason you were supporting Trump is because he was going to deport illegal immigrants, you are a retarded faggot.

Guys, this is actually a great sign. Now that he has a good chance of winning, somebody has apparently agreed to back him after he takes office so long as he plays ball. Nobody changes this late in the game unless they're making deals for after the presidency is won.

They gotta PAY of they gotta GO BACK

Trump is just pivoting for normie whites to get on board fagget OP.

He literally dogwhistled fascists 5 hours ago. He's on board.

This is literally a total reversal on "BUILD THE WALL MAGA."

What. The. Fuck.

Did Sup Forums cuck me into supporting yet another generic Republican?

Here is a tiny snippet of what he said

youtu.be/ie_4mV0jpNI?t=33s

youtube.com/watch?v=ME-LgL-iFw8
youtube.com/watch?v=H8i5OOslFZo

You need to have faith in Trump. Making posts like these is unacceptable.

2016 - november(maybe): gee that's expensive, let tell all stay and no wall!

I cant wait for trump to piss off the retards. Just do it, big guy.

You need to stop being an absolute mongoloid and start thinking for yourself if you are capable

being a blind follower, also is. But you're alt-right so you're a moron anyway

This is where we've always been.

>trump stands for nothing except fooling cucks into voting for him
lmfao no shit
surprised you asshats fell for it

Trump isn't going to win unless we believe in him you absolute cuck. I am thinking for myself by choosing not to doubt him. You would be making the same choice if you actually wanted Trump to win, CTR.

>YFW Trump lets white illegals stay and boots the rest out
THE ALT RIGHT STRIKES AGAIN!

At least that ape Obama waited until he was a few years into office to let us all down. Trump hasn't even won (and will probably lose) and he is already backpedaling from everything that got him the nomination to begin with.

Fuck him.

Americans love a winner.

wtf, I have warm feelings towards Hillary Clinton, agree with all her policies and will be voting for her in november now...

"We are going to build a wall, but the wall has a door in it." -Donald Trump since day fucking 1

"We want immigration of the best and brightest. We want good immigrants who are not criminals at a reasonable rate." -Paraphrased Donald Trump since day fucking 1.

Some people calling him our on his flipflopping isn't dropping support. It's common sense.

I'm pretty sure none of Sup Forums is gonna vote for hillary no matter what trump does but right now, he's not the trump the won the nomination and blindly ignoring that just makes you look dumb

Deporting 11-20 million people would be a nearly insurmountable task. If Trump were to go for it I'd cheer him on but trying to get it done within 4-8 years would represent the greatest migration in human history. It's unlikely a Trump presidency would be able to garner the political willpower at federal, state, and local levels to support the manpower and infrastructure logistics required for executing such a migration. Imagine trying to find, process, and transport every single person in LA 4-5 times over. The scope of the operation is literally at the level where tens of millions of dollars would have to be bookmarked just to repair roads, tracks, and bridges worn out by the extra traffic. The payroll costs would be in the billions. The clearly preferable option is voluntary migration where illegals leave on their own accord - but what the heck do you think Trump is going to do to convince those millions of people to move within 4 years? Did you think of something? That's nice, whatever it is wouldn't pass congress and get implemented within 4 years.

Ultimately, a slower deportation process that is "humane" enough in the liberal sense to survive the next democrat presidency is probably the better option. Get some cash from the hardcore elements that will stay no matter and start implementing "moderate" reforms that generate a 500,000/yr deficit in total illegal migration in/out of the country.

It's the same thing as when he changed from proposing a ban on muslims entering the country to "people from muslim countries". The former isn't realistically enforceable. It's the evolution of creating realistic policy from an early platform issue.

He said all illegals go out and have the possibility of coming back if they choose

Now he's saying this.

> best and brightest
> who are not criminals

That excludes 100% of illegal immigrants.

he never changed his stance on that. It was never "all muslims" it was always "people from muslim countries" the media just spun in that he said "all muslims"

This is a legit step back

There are millions here illegally waiting to be legalized. If they are ever put on the voting rolls, we will go into a demographic death spiral

In order to have the advantage in the next election, we need to deport all the illegals waiting to be legalized, and also a few million with citizenship.

This is the only way to reverse the death spiral. It needs to happen

No one cares as long as Hillary isn't president

>flipflopping
has anyone said this that isn't trying to shill? fuck off and go bother some other board, you don't support Trump and never have.

Well, in the link he never said citizenship so I dunno if his idea is to legalize them but disallow them from voting or what.

I do agree that any policy that could serve as a potential draw for more migrants is very dangerous. Hard to get a deficit if you dangle out that hope of legalization.

Why the fuck would I shill for hillary? Look at my flag, you moron. And I'm pretty sure that hillary isn't pouring their money into shilling reported alt-right hotspots.

If you actually want shills look for a more neutral ground.

You're completely out of arguments, you actually never had one, so now you fall back to shilling.

I'm wondering, do you even know what Trump stands for?

Wtf did you expect from a greasy property developer.

Trump is a New York Liberal. Everyone knows this. He's repeatedly given opportunities to blacks and women throughout his career even when Political Correctness wasn't a thing. I mean come on, his daughter is a goddamn Jew.

Hillary is the candidate for anyone who wants to preserve the white race. The Democrat plantation is alive and well, don't be decieved like a dindu into believing all her pandering to minorities is in any way sincere.

Are you in favor of making it really easy for blacks and minorities to get abortions?
>Vote Hillary
Are you in favor of making gun ownership largely illegal in our inner cities, thus forcing any decent blacks to either remain defenseless and get killed by fellow dindus or become criminals who will get 15 years on gun charges?
>Vote Hillary
Do you want to keep blacks and Hispanics from getting uppity and gaining real power by making them a depressed underclass entirely dependent on the welfare state?
>Vote Hillary
Hate gays?
>Vote Hillary. She will bring in enough muslimes that public faggotry will once again be dangerous and lynchings of gays will be a regular occurrence.

The change in demographics is a meme. Dems just need non-white votes to maintain their regime under this stupid electoral system. It won't matter that whites are a minority when we all live in nice gated communities far away from any undesirables.

>Well, in the link he never said citizenship so I dunno if his idea is to legalize them but disallow them from voting or what.

Are you retarded enough to think the democrats won't give them citizenship?

>"we have millions of tax paying Americans who are unable to vote and become Americans. The racist GOP wants to continue this."

You are the definition of a cuckservative if you think amnesty won't fuck over republicans.

Haven't you read the Art of the Deal?

Trump makes big promises in the beginning, then scales back as negotiations proceed.

Which is really called bartering; he just took credit for it. Or flaking.

Which a flake is pretty desirable personality trait you want in a leader, right?

>implying CTR doesnt proxy
>implying foreigners care enough about American politics to post on English-speaking Pro-Trump imageboards about them
You're caught, shill. Admit it.

he started flaking before there was ever a discussion.

If he actually was discussing this issue as president with the senate and he backed down. Fine but now, if he wins, he's gonna go in with a plan that's basically the plan he could have bartered towards so it can only go worse from here.

Like let's say paying back taxes for the first 5 years instead of all unless the entire family has been in america for over 10 and stuff like that

>pay back taxes
they are too poor to pay taxes

Fuck off. Trump's campaign was literally built on illgal immigration. From fuckin day 1 he came out against illegals and said they ALL must go.

Why Jeb pushed for amnesty, Trump clamped down on Jeb and we all cheered. Now Trump is literally supporting the same policy?

I'm probably gonna vote for him, but at this I don't even fucking care. Trump is retarded if he thinks amnesty won't lead to citizenship.

>we can't deport 12 million people
>grant amnesty
>we can't allow 12 million people to pay taxes and not vote

I'm genuinely fucking angry at Trump. This is not a move that puts Americans first.

all these implications, yet no solid proof

And where the fuck have you been? This entire election has been basically the entire world talking about trump. Check the general for once in your life.

You are calling me a shill and hope the same thing happens when liberals call someone a racist.

You sad little man

CTR thread report

most immigrants would actually have negative taxes (ie the government would give them money) because their income is so low

>back taxes
the government would retroactively give illegal immigrants money

Ding ding ding.

This is a retarded decision on so many levels. It really makes me think that he's trying to toss the election:

>Democrats: none of them will believe Trump is serious about his policy change
>Independents: view Trump as flip flopper..
>Republicans: voting for him because of his harsh stance on Illegal immigration and the protection of AMERICAN workers.

Trump is literally getting nothing out of this policy change. Do you seriously think independents are now going to swing towards him?

This election is about turnout. He should be doing everything possible to increase republican turnout. Not reaching over to the other side.

GET FUCKED YOU SHILL FAGGOT

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/25/trump-no-path-to-legalization-unless-they-leave-the-country-and-come-back-well-see-what-happens-once-borders-secured/

We've already gone over this many many times.
Stop spreading disinfo, shill.

Is anyone even suprise?
That's how Trump always worked. He fucking said the same shit in his book years ago.
Start with crazy. People don't like it. Then meet the fuckers half way.

Deal making 101

>Trump: they can stay here, I won't actively deport them. Even though I've repeatedly said they must be deported and I won the republican nomination based off my strict views on illegal immigration.

I wish I were a fucking shill, but fuck this shit. Rato was right. Trump probably won't be pushign for the wall either.

>this shill thinks we'll believe an actual Belgian would hold these opinions and speak like this
better switch that proxy, CTR!

>art of the deal
This acceptable for untenable positions like the Muslim ban, but holy shit Trump's campaign was literally built on illgal immigration. From fuckin day 1 he came out against illegals and said they ALL must go.

Why Jeb pushed for amnesty, Trump clamped down on Jeb and we all cheered. Now Trump is literally supporting the same policy?

I'm probably gonna vote for him, but at this I don't even fucking care. Trump is retarded if he thinks amnesty won't lead to citizenship.

>we can't deport 12 million people
>grant amnesty
>we can't allow 12 million people to pay taxes and not vote

I'm genuinely fucking angry at Trump. This is not a move that puts Americans first.

Whenever I bring this up people on Sup Forums seem to think that I am defending illegal immigrants in some manner. I'm pointing out the logistical near impossibility of actively deporting 11-20 million people within 1-2 presidential terms.

I'm also not defending any naturalization reform. I'm pointing out to the leaf that Trump didn't provide any policy details on what "we'll work with them" means. If I had to guess he's just dodging the question because, at the moment, he doesn't have any yet.

What can you do? The country has a potential majority of feely-weely faggots that think illegals should get amnesty.

We're at a time where an insane level of leftism dominates the main stream, his only chance of winning is to seem "neutral" for the neutral faggots whilst abusing the revealed corruptions regarding Hillary, because in a battle of pure policy there hasn't been enough suffering to push the kind of majority that favors Trump.

Sad!

>these are the people who made tactics for an invasion that never happened a week beforehand and are only here for the memes and only support Trump to fit in

Scott Adams called it months ago.

What happened to his touch-and-go policy? I liked the idea of deporting them all, then bringing the tax paying crime free ones back through an expedited process. Let them have visas to work and pay taxes, cut off free benefits and use eVerify, then allow them to get citizenship if they make a decent income, learn the language sufficiently, have an basic education ect ect.

The whole point of deporting them all is to remind everyone what we're capable of, and to show the illegal mexicans who have the la raza attitude that this is OUR country. If you want to come in, you gotta be invited in through the front door.

last year
youtu.be/H8i5OOslFZo?t=128

>what about the law-abiding majority
>they are called illegal immigrants, they are here illegally, and they gotta go

today
>we don't want to break up families, it's very hard, they can stay and we'll see what happens

>. I'm pointing out the logistical near impossibility of actively deporting 11-20 million people within 1-2 presidential terms.
That's the thing. It's not logistically impossible.

>1. Make it a felony for employers to hire illegals. Set a minimum of 5 years of prison time.
>2. Give employers 8 months to transition and employ only Americans.
>3. Allow Americans to report businesses that employ illegals.

Make them unemployable and they will self-deport.

>What can you do?

Not fucking piss of your base. Not piss of the people that voted for you because of your strict policies on illegal immigration.

>The country has a potential majority of feely-weely faggots that think illegals should get amnesty.

And none of those faggots are going to believe that Trump is genuine. None of those faggots are going to switch their vote to Trump because of his switch on illegal immigration. They'll just view it as Trump lying.

>yesterday

The first video doesn't mention it but in the second he does say once(2:11) they'll have to go back but it's also clearly stated that the ones who've been here for years would come back but they would come back legally, he also repeatedly emphasizes the criminals and how he'll have no mercy with them and he mentions people who have been here a year as being no different than the ones who just came over, so he does state here that at least some of them will be rounded up(and that includes visa overstays which he's talked about).
This is the policy that he's always had but he never talked about deportations unless asked. Personally I think enforcing the laws and having an easily accesible verification system will send a lot of them packing on their own since most are only here for the money.

faggot ctr shill

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

>tfw pissing off a shill so much they unmask themselves
Way to go! I totally believe you're a sincere Trump supporter now. Please tell me what to think about Trump.

I'm still voting for Trump, but holy shit I'm furious.
There are two simple reasons:

1. Trump is spitting in the face of the people who gave him the nomination.
2. None of the independents or progressives will believe he's actually changed his mind about illegal immigration.

This literally only hurts his standing among his most devout supporters.

This is the biggest mistake Trump has made. At this point he is 100% a politician. He's no different from Rubio or Bush. Make promises to the base, win the nomination, shit on the base.

It's going to take several years to pass and enact and after that shitholes like CA will fight the enforcement. It's not going to passively move 11 million people out in 4 years time. Could work over a decade or two.

Why are any of you surprised? How is any of this new? Trump was never serious, he was never supposed to become president, it was all a setup for Hillary. Noone ever expected Trump to get this far, not even Trump. Trump was literally the Bernie for the right because (((they))) knew the growing resent for SJW/feminism etc. Trump/Bernie was never nothing more than the lubrication for the assfuking that is Hillary presidency.

He already talked about this. He's not wavering on it. Go shill somewhere else for fucks sake.

>He wants to build a wall and deport criminal illegals not hard workers
Illegal immigration is illegal you knuckle dragging retard.

>policy is better
what policy? saying whatever, to appease whoever you're talking to at the moment isn't a policy.

You're one starry eyed idealist

Shills really wont let this spin die. I can't belive you retards actually get paid to do such a shitty job. Literally just proxy Nigerian princes copy pasting.

>anyone who doesn't support Trump is a shill
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

>Trump is different he's not a politician he never will be one either
one day you'll learn that "real" capitalism always results in crony capitalism as well

when will republicans realize people don't vote for politicians, they vote for 'good people'
you need to laugh a lot in front of the cameras and do silly faces...
nobody really knows what you did as a politician, but they like you

youtube.com/watch?v=xv1np1f8xlc

Spread this guys, Jimmy Fallon just outed himself as a liberal cuck

The media painted old Trump as a crazy racist. Now he's saying shit that doesn't make him seem like a crazy racist. That's why they're freaking out. He has them by the balls and they know it. If they attack him now for having policies they virtually hold they'll look like the crazy ones.

The policy on his website that has not changed since the FOX Debate, genius.

can you read you disgusting shill piece of shit

THEY HAVE TO GO

read you dumb mother fucker READ

Sage

We probably won't actually need a literal deportation force because 80% of illegals will self-deport after Trump's victory in November.

In any case, he isn't going back on shit, and if you thought he was, then wait until next Monday or Tuesday when he gives his big immigration policy speech.

try actually watching the interview you just linked you retarded trumpshill

>so if you haven't committed a crime and you've been here for 15 years and you have a family here and job here, will you be deported?
>we'll see what happens

>He's no different from Rubio or Bush

no shit. he's worse! he's a goddamn narassist who con'd all you stupid fuk'rs hahahaah

Yeah it kind of comes down to how excited will Trump supporters be about voting vs # of people who find Hillary tolerable.

Well, then Trump isn't a very remarkable business person then.

1 million was a worth a lot more in the 70's/80's then today.

Also, if he went bankrupt, did really make his supposed 8 billion back in 20 or so years?

No, the banks didn't take his car or property. He found a way out. I wouldn't count Trump as the "accountable" type.

>well, when they come back in, if they come back in, then they can start paying taxes, but there is no path to legalization, unless they leave the country and come back.”

literally kill yourself you fuck

please,jump off a bridge

>they'll pay back taxes
But how?

Hey, Jose we're going to need to see a check for $23,000 by next month.

Meanwhile, Jose has $600 in his dresser and $34 in his Bank of America account.

Trump is a retard when it comes to shit like this.

If they would rather pay our taxes than get deported... Sounds fair?

Voluntary wage slavery is finr