TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE DUM

Trump supporters are stupid idiot fucks. fuck you you stupid fucks. Trump is a racist bigot fat and ugly idiot with stupid idiot hair and nothing smart to say. Fuck you and your wall. LOL. Hilary at least is a kind and honest person with nice hair lol Trump has a dead rat for his hair.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JohnRiversToo/status/768259908353437696
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But, what about vaginal odor and discharge?

Trump has vaginal discharge from his mouth

I see hilldawg's cutting back on expenses by hiring cheaper shills.

what was it Hillary and Bill called black people?

bring them to what?

I'm not being paid but even if I was then I would still say it

wtf i hate trump now

>Bill
You cant you let Hillary hold you at gunpoint like this all the time Bill just go lie down already...

Good you should. and support Hilary together we can stop Trump from turning USA into a big corporation of trump wigs and racistism

>DUM
/thread

I'm racist as fuck and I'm voting for Hillary. Her and bill pushed those tough laws in the 90's and sent these niggers to their rightful home in jail. You think they are going to stop the drug war and war on blacks? they will just continue it lol. RACISTS FOR HILLARY!

wow, really makes me want to shoot myself in the back of the head three times with a silenced pistol

I don't support racistism but I am glad you will help us defeat Trump. Even if we can get all the racists of the world to vote for Hilary it will be better than having Trump win.

NOT

twitter.com/JohnRiversToo/status/768259908353437696

Well I was going to be a /cruzmissle/ but you've convinced me otherwise. Now I'm /mentallyhill/!

CTR on overdrive tonight

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Taking this shitty bait
>Being that fucking stupid

lefties are a creepy minority of welfare voters and sheltered whites. without immigrants your party would be about the size of the green party. you literally buy votes with welfare while living in ignorance. disgusting.

I watched your videos. nice editing and you are still a stupid ass lol

Are people sarcastically giving non-sarcastic replies? Am i fucking retarded or what?

asdfasd

I don't know. I just started this thread out of satire for Hilary idiots. This is exactly how they speak and behave, no logic, no reasoning just insults and hate.

MAGA!

Bill don't you have someone - I mean, something else to do?

>being this new

weave vs nqw

0/10 at least try mate...

but you do support racism if I support Hillary and Hillary is also a racist who supported racist policies and helped blacks become poorer and less independent. This also makes you a racist for supporting her. Face it, You've been had.

SAGE
A
G
E

Fuck you, I'm bored.

DANCNESS

>Trump Supporters Are Dum
>Dum

OK, Spanky...

Joke's on you, #ImWithHer. Only Hillary can defeat the disgusting kike-loving Trump and secure a future for our white children.