Leave your guns at home Burger

Public radio is trying to troll you.
twitter.com/PRI/status/769023923778424832

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r00yaFwZ5bc
youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk
riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2016/08/10/former-clayton-police-chief-jailed-on-weapons-charge-in-canada
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make me cancucks

I live 2 minutes away from the Canadian border, im about to go cross it

I'll do whatever the fuck I want. Who's going to stop me, cucks on meese? Who the fuck are they to tell an American what to do?

That's the spirit.

I never leave my drugs at home while visiting the US of A.

SHALL

Memes aside... our border agents are huge assholes and if you try and fuck with them or even break eye contact they will end you.

sorry America

>e... our border agents are huge assholes and if you try and fuck with them or even break eye contact they will end you.

footage of American getting BTFO at the border

youtube.com/watch?v=r00yaFwZ5bc

Careful
If you're white they'll shoot you...
a really strongly worded letter

true, they threatened to euthanize a dog I was gifted if I didn't pay taxes on it

If only we where allowed to have a border patrol who was allowed to at least check passports.

>Leaf your guns at home. Sorry!

SHART

My CPL class (in Detroit, which has the Ambassador Bridge to Canada, our nation's most economically important border crossing and where Detroiters used to cross for daytrips like it was nothing) spent at least a half an hour on how the Canucks would take your gun and you will never get it back. Thing is, if I was crossing from a prairie state into a prairie province, I'm not sure how they see me.

kek

I fucking hate NPR

Can I bring my crossbow?

"Why didn't I shoot him" LOL

>Canadians actually believe this

ban assault crossbows!

bring it on

Based mexiposter

youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk

No, but you can suck off a dog if you're so inclined, seeing as how it's legal in Canada.

>
Judging from other Canadian drama I've seen, historical revisionism is very hip and in.

I might have to move back to burgerland if Trump wins. Canada is too much of a meme country and chinks and ahmeds are taking over my town.

"Men don't wear pistols in Canada"

Yeah they just carry a pair of anal beads whenever they want to get fucked.

Lol take a shit on their side and leave it.

Fuck canada those motherfuckers search me every time I go over there. I always have to pull over and go inside and get a background check and shit. And one time those fucker said "leave your phone and keys on the seat and step out" so I did and when I got back in the keys weren't there and I spent like 5 minutes looking for them. They were in the center console buried. FUCK CANADA.

You're welcome to come here any time.

Bring your burgers (Moose burgers?) and guns to ensure maximum fun time.

so they actually had instituted gun permits about the year this takes place, specifically in the yukon territory (among a few others)
the point is, plenty of people wore pistols. They just carried their permits too.
and forgiveness was given to people without permits who could come under reasonable harm, such as a man traveling by himself in the wilderness.

If you shoot your enemies, they win

As it happens, a burger and former police chief brought a pistol here and is getting fucked over it

riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2016/08/10/former-clayton-police-chief-jailed-on-weapons-charge-in-canada

Americans bring your guns. You have a much larger selection of airsoft guns to purchase.

why the fuck would i ever go to canada?!

Mexico bring the bantz

T. Neckbeard

So what?
My grandpa had to give up his gun to border agents when he visited Canada in the 70's.

Burgers on SUICIDE WATCH

Keep your shart OFF our marts.

Canadians hunt animals with their dicks now right? They probably have no use for guns otherwise to it makes sense.
kek

No it's got a high capacity clip.

I've had a mixed experience. Some have been really nice, one or two just awful

cucknadians what are they going to do throw syrup at the gunmen

Same reason every other yank comes to Canada.

Full nude strip clubs.

We have full-nude strip clubs you doofus, I.E. Saturdays. The only difference is you can be 18 to go to full nudes but 21 in titty bars.

Not in all states of course. Saturdays only still sucks though.

I'm sure if you get a private dance they get naked anyway maybe.