Youre cunt

youre cunt
youre height

height of parents
are you satisfied with your height?

manlets or lanklets have you ever been discriminated because of your height?

Me: 186 cm evening, 188 cm morning , 6,1' -6'2

dad: 5, 11.5 mom: 5;5

for a mexican american I'm definitley grateful Im taller than average mexican, If I had grown up in Mexico I would probably be 4 inches shorter.

Never really been discriminated but definitely overlooked by girls (no pun intended) when i was short in middle school and highschool.

JAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAAJAJAAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAAJ CHICANOOOOOOOO ASQUEROSOOOOOOOOOOO

huh..is this the power of the manlet rage?

Flag
Dad: 180
Mom: 170
Feels pretty good desu
My brother is pretty tall as well, like 185

185cm

Mom is 172cm, my dad is like 160cm or something lel

>inb4 cheating mom

All my mother's side uncles are tall, all of them +185cm

Not a bad height at all in italy, since most italians are borderline manlets. that's like being 6'4 here in the us.

I was taller than the average in school, but not by that much, I'm from the north

Flag
Dad: 174
Mom: 155
I'm OK with that//////////

Damn that seems like a statistical anomaly to be honest senpai, do you look at all like your dad?

im 6', dad 5'10 or 11, mum 5'
yeah im fine with it dont really think about it, but comparing myself to other white males my age i feel really short in london and in my uni city, but fairly tall in my senpai's city

I look like a clone of my dad but 25cm taller.

193cm
dad, 190, mom, 183-185 something
>manlets or lanklets have you ever been discriminated because of your height?
nope
happy about my height

I also know that feel, not when Im in america but in europe. Im OP, so even being 186 and wearing boots in Germany you still feel short when being next to a 6'4 nigga.
but the truth probably is that we as men just notice lanklets more than manlets walking around not just because they are bigger but because maybe in primordial brain we see them as threats. So this gives the illusion that there are a lot more tall people than there is in a city

>cunt
flag

>height
170 cm

>parents
Dad is 183 cm, mom is 165 cm

>satisfied?
Used to bother me a lot, now I don't care. I'd rather have a cure to baldness or foreskin restoration than a pain free way to gain height.

>discriminated?
Not that I know of

boland

mom 165 dad 176

satisfied

no

-Chilel
-1,66 cm

Dad: 1,84 cm
Mom: 1,52 cm

Discriminated because of my heighy? No
Discriminated by my skin color (pink) and my eye color (blue)? Yes, by my grandma (father side, le amerindian looking grandma with the "gringo" grandson)

I kind of know that feel, I have family that are mexicans from LA and they are Americanized as fuck compared to me since I live in the border town, And my cousin's would say that Im black or a paki because I had dark skin like pic related. even though my cousin is as brown as me, it bothered me but realized it was just him coping for the fact that he didnt like his own skin color since he's been brain washed by the media

uk
193cm

dad - 180cm
mum - 175cm

171cm
dad 164cm
mom 168cm

Aus
178cm

Dad about the same, Mum about 160cm I suppose.
Reasonably satisfied, but I'd have to be considered short. The vast majority of men at my uni are taller than me, and I'd say about a third if not more of the women are a similar height or taller. A good number of Asian students are taller than me as well, which is never a good sign.

No

Flag
193 cm

180 cm
180 cm

>tfw will never find gf taller than me

Chule
170 cm

Dad: 190 cm
Mom: 155 cm

Feels bad desu

Dad's 6,3
Moms5,5
I'm over 5,11

I'm happy that I lean more to my dad's height (his biological father is 6,8) but I hope to eek out one more inch before I stop growing

Finnish bois...

Father: 194
Mother: 178

That means his father was a poorfag with extremely shitty nutrition, probably grew up in the 70's when Pinochet got rid of the meals in public schools.

i'm straight (not homo)

Yeah sure

Finland...

I know nutrtion plays a big role but I didnt think it played that big of a role. Maybe his dad would of been 10 cm taller with proper nutrition. I ate more protein and calcium and worked out more than my brother and Im a whole inch taller than him about 2.54 cm

about the forskin thing, i tried to restore it using extending devices on the internet but now i have nerve damage on the right side of my dick and it feels like it stings after i jerk off. I reccomend not using those and use maybe tape method instead

Murica
193cm

dad:186
mom:170

Yeah, I'm skipping any tugging/stretching, that just doesn't seem worth it. It doesn't even give you a real foreskin.

If/when a stem cell procedure comes around, I'm doing that even if it's $10-20k.

I don't hate my parents for having this done but I'm not gonna lie this shit makes me bitter as fuck. Ironically none of my Jewish friends are cut but all of my goy friends are.

I'am bitter too man, the fucked up thing is my parents are mexican catholic and only got me cut only because the jew fucking kikes at the hospital they were at told them it's more sanitary and my parents being ignorant and poor believe these medical professionals. I fucking hate this country for that reason

The absolute fucked up part is my brother got circumcised twice because the first time "the foreskin was still too long" according to a kike doctor

Flag
200cm
Dad
~190cm
Mom
~182cm
It's pretty good.

400cm

dont you have trouble fitting in cars or rollercoasters? or even flying in an airplane?

Fingolia
173cm

Both are a bit shorter
Perhaps my imaginary children will finally climb out of the manlet hole

me: 177 cm
mom: 174 cm
dad: 193 cm

I usually have to put the seat all the way back on small cars and then it's still tight, there are a couple rollercoasters I flat out can't go on and quite a few more that are pretty uncomfortable, and if I don't get at least an emergency row or bulkhead in coach it's a pretty miserable experience to fly.

Male genital mutilation in the states has nothing to do with kikes, actually, it started out as this weird victorian protestant thing because they said it reduced masturbation, but now people keep doing it because women here think it looks better.

me:178cm
mom:160cm
dad:168cm
I am lucky to be the height I am lel

flag
me: 182cm
dad: 172cm
mom: 155cm

obv would like to be a bit taller, but it's fine

Me: 186cm
Dad: 186cm
Mum: 170cm