Choker Necklace

Where did this FAD come from? Is there a liberal agenda behind it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just hot dude

it was popular in the 90s then died off until now cuz muh 90s nostalgia brought it back

>fad
Nigger they've been around for centuries.
Besides, who cares? They make my pee pee tingle.

It's a handy indicator that she takes it in the ass

The black belt for sucking dick

Goth girls wore it like 15 years ago (Fuck I sound old). Was a sign you were submissive in bed and wanted to be treated like a slut when you got fucked.

Not sure if it still means that.

Chokers were already a thing back in the 90's. They're just making a comeback now.

Don't think about it too much.

If my GF is any indicator. It still does.

SHUT THE FUCK UP
ITS HOT

a plain, thin, red or black ribbon choker had ties to prostitution in the late 19th century, as seen in Manet's Olympia (1861), while a plain black woven choker or ribbon could signify secret lesbianism in the Depression era

Pretty much this.
It's a clear sign they want a master to choke fuck them all and kinds of good stuff.

It didn't mean that back then, child. It was a mid to late 90s trend that was popularized by those little preteen and teen female plastic jewelry shops that were in every mall in america.

ITS A BLACK BELT IN SUCKING DICK
IF SHES WEARING ONE SHE WILL GAG ON COCK NO PROBLEM

It originated in turn of the 19th/20th century Russian ballet. The dancers who wore chokers on stage were also available to give blowjobs for rubles after the show.

the good ones have a D ring for a leash

There were girls wearing it when I was in kindergarten and I'm nineteen now. Not sure what you mean by it being a new fad.

The 90s, ya dingus. This all works in 20 year cycles. It's why women think it's cute to wear those ill fitting mom jeans now too.

It's the white girl with daddy issues call sign.

Its incredibly hot. I won't date a girl who won't wear a sexy choker.

Idk user but I've always found chokers really attractive. It's as S&M as you get without becoming degenerate.

chokers are really sexy

Sauce?

Why must I have a weakness for the whores who wear these? In general, I have a weakness for women who I know are going to be shit, but are still attractive. Dyed hair, piercings, heavy eyeliner, I fucking hate it, and I know what they are, but I can't help myself.

help

Have we found Sup Forums's universal fetish?

How old are you? 15?
This shit was common during the whole 90s.

A choker will give me a boner looking at an objectively unattractive girl as long as it's not fat.

C H O K E S E X

You don't have to marry her just because you fuck her user. Ask one out, make it back to her/your place in the evening and it all comes naturally.

Small, tight fitting jewelry display submissiveness which is why they seem feminine.

In contrast, a man may display his strength/dominance with large, loose fitting chains/jewelry.

Holy shit you're wrong. I can't even look at people with them. Especially piercings and tattoos.

Not a fetish, famm. Just hot

You have a weakness for them because their faults obfuscate your own. You spent a lifetime putting women on a pedestal so you indulge in being with women who've discarded the trappings of a traditionally modest woman. You're a deviant. We're all deviants. It's alright to give into it.

Which is worse, your autism or your homosexuality?

iktfb

kys senpai

This, honestly. A cute lace choker on a cute grill makes my wingle tingle.
Accessory=/=Body modification

>imagining putting a leash on one of those bitches

muhhh dik

I think it is super hot, but I fantasize about collaring women as part of BDSM play, so it is probably degenerate.

>Ywn find a beautiful Aryan qt 3.14 who will wear a subtle choker to church on Sundays.
>Ywn fuck her doggy style while tugging on her leash the other six days.
Doesn't stop me from trying though.

My girlfriend wears one.

Kill me off, Sup Forums

this

people from the 90's are grown up. trends from their age are trendy

this happens all throughout the history of influential figures and times

I've only ever seen weird "alternative" girls wearing them.

There is literally nothing degenerate in regards to what a married man and woman do in bed. There are no degenerate positions or fetishes so long as they fit the above criteria and don't compromise the family unit.

Idk but my wife has made thousands selling these stupid things to these edgy kids.

Pic plox. Black out her face if need be.

>but I fantasize about collaring women as part of BDSM play, so it is probably degenerate.
It's not degenerate. It's a natural progression from the male-female relationship dynamic. Women are naturally submissive and men are naturally dominant, so I see nothing wrong with it.

this chick wore this shit in my class. it looked hot as fuck

I put chokers up there with winged eyeliner. Slutty and hot as fuck

sluts love getting chocked

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Is it okay if I'm also kinda gay? To be honest, I just have a type of face that I like and these women typically fall within it. Unfortunately, I also don't really care what that person has between their legs, as long as the rest of them meets my standards.

If we finally win, and take over, I'll just suffer through and find a wife. Hopefully my faggotry isn't genetic. I doubt it is since I still exist, so all of my ancestors weren't faggots.

You know that hairy pussy would have been amazing.

You're right, she really is a freak in bed.

you have a gf? GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE REEE

I remember goth people wore choke chains or collar in the 90s

Also those huge zipper pants, I know they have a name

only one of those girls is wearing a choker necklace
the one next to her is wearing an actual belt which is full bdsm mode and not the same. The last one's just wearing a short necklace. It's not a choker if it dips to a triangle.

>that pic
>that video

Hi, welcome to Sup Forums. Literally what the fuck was the point of that post

Seems we did

>Kinda gay
Elaborate. Are we talking "Yeah I could jerk of to a trap, no biggie" level of gay, or more the "Jackhammer my asshole Trayvon."

Be honest.

Feature prominently in the first scene of Barry Lyndon.

OP is a faggot.

I saw a tranny wearing one in my class recently. I'm certain it was to cover up the adam's apple

You should probably figure out why your focal point for sexual attraction isn't a sexual organ.
At least when people are like "I'm gay cause I love cock" or "I'm straight cause ass n tittys" it makes sense because those are directly related to sexual attraction.
But an indifference to the sexual component and an overemphasis on facial features suggests that you are probably idealizing them and applying personality traits to features therefore conjuring up the image of the "sort" of person you go for.

Real talk, if the trannies want to blend in, shoulders are the biggest thing they have to worry about. All the hormones and voice therapy in the world won't change bone.

I remember people wearing similar things in the 70's.

trannies are sexy anyways so how cares

why does Sup Forums get so butthurt about everything? no, muh degeneracy is not an answer.

If they want to blend in, they'll never be fucking happy.
They should just embrace that what they are is some freaky mishmash of various things and just be that instead of trying to be something their not, i.e. a normal boy or a normal girl.

Tripp pants, if I recall.

I have a theory that fashion coaxes us to relive portions of our youth as a large culture. We are coaxed into reliving the time before terrorism was a big thing and before all the shit form the 00's existed in our minds. I agree with you but this is my twist on why we do nostalgia.

we don't.
But trolls sure do like to push our buttons.

When your fuckimg some hoe and she's wearing this it makes it so fucking hot

>girl wore one with clothes to go out recently

d-does this mean I sh-should maybe be more direct with her?

I can understand the purpose of long necklasses. Just bought my wife a 24" set of pearls because it gives me an excuse to stare at her chest. But choakers are weird.