How long did it take to get back with you broke up with Sup Forums?

How long did it take to get back with you broke up with Sup Forums?

My girl and I broke up week ago, and god damn....it's been emotional hell, nights are always the hardest.

We talked a couple times, and on Sunday I told her I'm going to leave her a bouquet of flowers, a letter, a card, and a collage of pictures of her. I kind of hinted that I would.

I want her back so fucking much bros. I've been thinking about her every hour

This has to be fucking bait kek no one on Sup Forums is this pathetic irl.

3/10

might be a refugee from r9k

Fake and gay

Lel

Unless you were with a girl you loved, you wouldn't understand

I guess both our boards do hate women.

Races and age please.

Just let it go. Just fucking let it go.

You're not going to get her back. The sooner you accept that the sooner you can move on with your life.

And I know I didn't type all that out correctly - at nights is when my mind sometimes plays tricks on me; thinking she's with another guy, etc

We need to build a digital wall around Sup Forums's borders to prevent these /r9k/ refugees coming in all the time

Wrong board

Also dude stop talking to her and cut her out of your life completely. Cold turkey is the only way to get through a breakup healthily

Fucking true

Don't do that. You'll just look fucking pathetic and weak. Move on and show her you don't need her.

>My girl and I broke up week ago, and god damn....it's been emotional hell

Absolutely pathetic you shameful pussy.

Man up.

She's a quadroon, 21

I'm a 26 year old Germanic male

Fuck

She giggled on the phone when we talked yesterday.... I told her I want to give her something this Sunday that's making me as anxious as a guy about to propose to a woman, so she called ms thinking I was going to propose to her and wanted to find out.

I'm thinking things are looking clear, but the uncertainty kills me inside.

We were together for 10 months

Don't pathetically do a bunch of shit trying to get back together with her. From the way you word it, it sounds like she broke up with you. This means she doesnt want to be with you, period. Be a man about it and walk away with some dignity. Assuming you're young too, forget about her.

Agreed on this. Cold Turkey, blocked numbers, etc. That's it.

This t b h

Just cut her off of every social media platform. Just like any drugs, the best way is to do it cold turkey.

I know the feeling, but I will never really go back to her. I want to tell you the story but I am too tired of telling it, and I'm too drunk too care anymore.

Suffice to say, never EVER date a pro-feminist, neo-pagan "career driven" single mother ever. No matter how kind, sweet, and gentle as she may look. Don't ever fucking do it.
I was a fool, and I'm stronger now for realizing how foolish I was, but it's been a hard road. I tried being a good man, and she shat on me at every single turn.
Stay sane.

Hey dude, you gotta be 18 or older to use Sup Forums. Try facebook or reddit.

due to not being a fucking retard I've only broken up with girlfriends when I was sure it wasn't going to work for sure, I don't do on and off again drama rollercoaster ride bullshiit because someone didnt like a comment on facebook or whatever idiots now adays fight about

>We were together for 10 months

This is Sup Forums after all. You do know that as a White you could probably do better than a nigger anyway?

She broke up with me, and the day she did she cried into my short for like half an hour.

She always had trouble telling me what was on her mind, and I was doing things that made her upset, but didn't know how to explain to me. So before she started to dislike me she called it off, saying if we were meant to be together then we would be.

So I didn't get it at first, but a few days after the break up I realized that it wa a me doing things that upset her, so I called her and she confirmed it, saying doing at least a temporary break up is the only way she knew how to solve it.

So hopefully we'll be back, with her better learning to express herself and me correcting what I did that made her upset.

That's the best case scenario

>nights are always the hardest.
Don't worry user. I comforted her every night.

>temporary break up
she's fucking someone moron

She was one in seven billion bro.

I've been on Sup Forums and /new/ since the beginning and I'm saying this.

I fucking need her back..I can't imagine my future without her, it makes me lose my appetite

That's why she doesn't want you back, you give too much attention/you're too thirsty after her.

Ignore the bitch and she'll boil, do your best to show that you talk to other girls/tell people that could tell her that you're making moves with other girls.

If you still want her back then write to her how you were with several girls but something was missing, her. Make her desire you again or kill your fucking self, missing women is fucking pathetic can't you fix your life without someone? handicapped cretin.

>We talked a couple times, and on Sunday I told her I'm going to leave her a bouquet of flowers, a letter, a card, and a collage of pictures of her.

No just no.

You guys aren't getting back together. Your silly cards and shit wont mean anything to her. The break up is always because they met a new man they want to fuck. If things dont work out with him they might come back to you but why would you want her back?

Do what I did. Back off and wait. When she comes back after the guy pumped and dumped her a few times. Lead her on and then fuck her best friend and burn all bridges.

Its for the best.

Farage is right yet again

Go for a White, Asian or Arab because they're hotter. Dating a nigger is pretty fucking pathetic anyway. Also she isn't getting back with you. It looks like it's over. Leaving gifts at the door of a girl who said no is prime beta.

This

Epic

Dude the same thing happened to me, just get out now before it ends in flames. I literally almost had to file a restraining order.

No....I mean, guys always gave her their phone number and flirted with her, but she denied them. She added male coworkers but just as friends back in the day....now that she's single, I'm scared that they're going to true to pursue her now, or have been in fact. One of them apparently lives close by to the apartment her and I shared.

All I know is that she's a religious onservative damnit

I never get back together with an ex. There was a reason we broke up. Life is too short to waste any more time with her, move on to the next one and keep hunting until you find your real keeper.

Don't get back with her, it won't be the same as before. I just went through the same shit

>needing other people
The last time i talked to anyone off the clock was my mother.
I said "hi" and kept walking.
This was 3 weeks ago.

I don't think you know what a quadroon is. She's an unironic 9/10 and her sister can be passed as white

Fly to Miami and go meet some women

This is Sup Forums we're talking about m8

>someone didnt like a comment on facebook or whatever idiots now adays fight about

My gf cries about me posting pro Trump things and pissing people off on social media. I just go meh I won't do it anymore. Then I do it like a shitlord would

>The last time i talked to anyone off the clock was my mother.
>I said "hi" and kept walking.
>This was 3 weeks ago.

made me kek

Honestly anything with the littlest nigger blood is ugly in my eyes. You can always tell. Dude, you're pining over a "conservative and religious" nigger that you're sure is coming back to you. If I had to guess, she's not really conservative. She's a slut. She's with another guy and you have no chance to get back with her. You really, really need to move on.

It honestly took me 4 years for my first oneitis.

I saw her 4 years later and she got fat...my obsession died instantly.

You don't really love her OP, you're just enthralled by your passions. You need to mature in virtue before looking for a mate again.

>she's a religious onservative damnit
horny is horny, angry is angry, lonely is lonely

You have to be a troll.
Pol holds the Germanic race as the most superior beings who have walked the earth.
Pol holds Niggers as the lowest subspecies hell has ever sent back from its depths.
Also I doubt half of pol knew that quadroon was even a word before this thread as I have only seen it half a dozen times in my 5 years visiting this place.

Kek same thing happened to me except she went full commie. God was doing for me what I could not do for myself. Here's just one of many examples.

Well I mean bro.

We were so good together during those 10 months we were together. She's just a really, really pretty girl so she guys try to give her phone numbers, and she's also really nice so her male coworkers add her.

I never suspected anything...imagine dating Nancy Reagan if she was hot. Just because she's hot doesn't mean she pursues the guys you know.

This is also her first long term relationship too, so if we get back together I'll just say that adding co workers numbers' isn't the social norm.

See:

i used to fuck my engaged coworker every day on the basement of our office when the boss would tell us to go tidy the archives.

Everyday her fiance would pick her up from work, and ooooh boy, he was sure she was not cheating with anyone...and everyday she would kiss him when he picked her up, with her spunk covered lips and would sit on his car with a creampie on her pussy...

ps: that experience made me not to trust any cunt ! If they want to cheat on you, they will find a way.

ps2: i got more cheating stories from this whore

Tell more, O great Eros.

What's her last name though? Just curious.

This isn't Sup Forums you fucking idiot get out of here. I've been through hell with a girl too but you don't bring it to Sup Forums

k so i'm from sacramento, california; there's a community college here, Sierra College, that is basically known for having a bunch of hot chicks. my friend sat next to this 9/10 in some easy-ass intro to w/e gen. ed. class -- she and her boyfriend of 3 years, from high school, were taking the class together, so my friend just stayed friends with her...until she and her boyfriend broke up, the day after which, she was literally sucking my friend's dick and dodging calls from her mom; when she finally answered her phone, her mom told her that her ex-bf was sprawled out on their floor, sobbing, and that she needed to come home from wherever she was.

>tl;dr she's fucking someone else

Wow

OK well like I said, my girl is a religious conservative who grew up in a really stable family. Her boyfriend must have known she had some slut tendencies.... Hall my gf sucked in bed because I was her first. For real, I doubt a good smart girl will do that.

As much as her post annoys me I don't want Sup Forums after her. I guess it made me laugh more than it annoyed me. She was hot in high school and now she's just pretty much confirmed to be cat lady. I'll take the W.

See:
Again...bro I'm telling you, imagine Nancy Reagan as a 21 year old (if she was hot).

Cmon bro don't fucking say that to me right now

holy fucking shit, you dodged a nuclear weapon.

>kek at that black beta saying "p-please reply"

Wow

These cucks will be looked back as Emos- losers who needed a subgroup to fit in. At least the emos didn't proclaim any white guilt. Fucking huh wow

>her mom told her that her ex-bf was sprawled out on their floor, sobbing, and that she needed to come home from wherever she was.

What's with weak faggots like that ?

It's over, both parties go on their own way.

As a man you should either go to a bar or order a cheesesteak, jalapeno poppers and a 6 pack and watch a movie or some shit

>girl is a religious conservative who grew up in a really stable family
>Hall my gf sucked in bed because I was her first

i guess i'll tell you the rest of the story -- my friend was the one who made her stop sucking his dick and answer her phone, because he had niceguy'd his way into her pants and didn't want to fuck it up by being the dick who said "no, let's keep fucking, it's just your mother frantically calling"; so when she answered the phone and heard that, she did actually leave and go back to her house to deal with him.

in the end, she actually got back with the boyfriend, who was sobbing on her mother's floor -- because she came from a really stable, religious family, and the boyfriend was basically already a part of their family, and blah blah Brady Bunch bullshit

>tl;dr she's not gone forever, but she's fucking someone else

More of Brian

Why do guys always say this?

WHY WOULDNT YOU try everything you got to get her back?

Then again, my mom broke called it off with my dad when they were during in the 80s. He walked away and she cams crawling back; they've been together for 31 years

>We both get a leave from work one day, i say i am sick and she says she had an emergency with a family member (she told her fiance she was going to work normally)

>i meet her near the train station and we get home
>we fuck furiously from 8am till 2:30, the greatest sex i ever had to this day, when her fiance calls, she doesnt pick up the phone
>i search in youtube for ambient city sounds
>she calls him and tells him she is at the city center and that our boss send her and that she would be late and will call him later to pick her up from the train station.
>we continiue to fuck, we take a bath together and i take her from the ass (she tells me she has never done it before)
>everytime i cum , she swallows it and basically worships my cock (she told me she had never tasted cum before, she thinks it is gross, but not with me)
>at around 4 pm , i drop her off at the train station.
>later that night she was telling me that the beta fag fiance of her kissed her when he picked her up and that she felt guilty
>next day at work, she couldnt walk straight, her gluttes and hamstrings were in so much pain

OP , if you are watching this...this probably happened to you too

how long were they apart?

>falling for the 3DPD vaginal jew

I have no idea, I was too emotionally unstable to ask, when he gave me that revelation a few days ago, I'm the OP. I'll ask tomorrow...hopefully I'll get to talk to my girl on Sunday and work things out.

Her relationship status is Single on Facebook... I fucking hope she comes back to me

>i don't mean to sound like a victim
>writes a novel about how hard it is to be him

HAHAHAHA

Guys say that because it's not a fucking game. If she says it's over then you act like it's over. Anything else is top cuck.

man up pussy. i was with my gf for 2 years. we broke up 3 months ago. everyday we were glued at the hip. side by side everyday for 2 years. we lived together, we cooked together we traveled together. we did everything together. 2 months ago i put a gun in my mouth and i pulled the trigger, fucking left the safety on but in that moment i realized i didnt want to die. I'm not gonna lose sleep or my life over some bitch that doesn't give a fuck about me anymore. Man the fuck up user. 10 months ain't shit pussyboi. she was the one and I lost her, so now I'm going to find a pretty bitch impregnate her and once she has my son im gonna X her out of my life.

for the record -- this shit happened when i was 19, i'm 24 now; my friend actually saw the chick again last year, and still sees her and that same boyfriend at Sierra, as they've ostensibly been together ever since then -- i honestly doubt he even knows she was laughing at him while sucking my friend's dick, which is why i keep trying to tell you lol...
>she's fucking someone else

>What's with weak faggots like that ?
bro some guys just sign up to get walked on lol, i've seen some fool literally drop to his knees, then to his face, sobbing because his girlfriend was trying to fuck me -- and i didn't even do shit, because she literally took a massive shit, came out of the bathroom, and tried to go full-slut on me as the apartment filled up with the rancid smell of her taco bell shit
>tl;dr it's a cesspool down there

Cut off every communication with her, it's over, be a man.

Don't even think of listening to gay emo songs.