Yo punk ass white boys, y'all a bunch of fuccbois forreal, how u gone sneakdiss black people on dis site...

yo punk ass white boys, y'all a bunch of fuccbois forreal, how u gone sneakdiss black people on dis site? lmfao y'all niggas crazy i swear, i gone fuccs u up if i see u irl especially if u near my hood boy, i'm ready to catch a body right now & shoot a nigga then act like it's nothin so what's a cracka to me

where y'all live yo i'mma give u some of dis lil reese money yo forreal mandown facedown when u c me

especially comin lookin like a muthafuccin BITCH ASS WHITE BOY man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=9wyJTNfnpuE
youtube.com/watch?v=fAdSt3PPHX8
youtube.com/watch?v=pR0VsbyZxWg
youtube.com/watch?v=6hf7T-D4Y7g
youtu.be/WWFaG_7RySI
youtube.com/watch?v=xmcPg8VGJDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn dude

Like, where is your life?

fucking nigger

super funny xD

How far you think you'll get with dem jeans, nigga

That fucking mag

OH SHIT SORRY MU NIGGA, AINT MEANT NO NOFING, JUST SILLY MUNKEY BIZZNES IS ALL.

Hillary will keep you niggers in the hood and killing each other while aborting your nigger rape babies for the next 200 years.

Kek.
What were you thinking with this thread?

Candy ass nigga, whatcha talkin bout, imma catchin bodies like its iraq, dont fuk with mah white bois, aint trippin here pussay ass nigga, shout out to finesse gang.

Aww shit nigga you can sign up for 8 mo years of gettin you shit pushed in when hilldog takes it and keeps you on dat ol plantation sheeeiitttt son

I want you to try harder to pretend to be a nigger on pol

so that you can troll those evil racists good

by speaking ignorantly, as a crude racial caricature, of a black person

My puppet

Pretty good, got a chuckle out of me.

What's with the cell phone always up to the ear? Who the hell are they talking to? Are they checking their voicemail?

What about it?

SHHHHHEEEEEEEEIIIITT

Is it sad if I cannot tell if this gibberish is satire or real?

come on nigga, give me your secrets to the hood talk bro, you know.
I want to talk shit, and being the most truestest nigga on this board, but my ebonics aren't true honest.
is not easy to speak like you're from the hood if these dumb crackas dont speak it.

teach me your ways oh superior gigga nigga.

>can't even understand ebonics
come on nigga, is not hard you know.
stop being dumb nigga.

English,please?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps
What did he mean by this?

grammar is too good for a ghetto nig, 0/10 get gud

0/10 bait

niggers don't know how to use the internet, silly troll.

Ahh like finna honkey in da hood an I bes tellin dis bitchass honkey to fucc off and bring his booty bitxh sistuh an dis white boi fuggen snapped man he be liek u wot nigga he red like bloods nigga lmao

Ebonics is so easy, only a nigger would need to learn it.

>that trigger discipline
Wait... what ...

nah bro, I'm telling you, I can handle the flow of the speech, but I aint getting those weird spellings you know what I mean.

I guess I'm basically a native speaker lever if I can even understand ebonics bro.

I get called shit by y'all because I sound like a nigger, I take that as a compliment.

Jesus fuck, why do you have no knees?

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

even if a nigga woooood

my scoped youtube.com/watch?v=9wyJTNfnpuE

without even trying..

global race war..

hahahahahahah nice try kykes.

WHITES ARE MINORITIES, AND WE TAKIN SHIT BACK.

/your mom

if your dick aint hard yet. these bro haz it hard for you youtube.com/watch?v=fAdSt3PPHX8

I fuccs wit dis

youtube.com/watch?v=pR0VsbyZxWg

Goofy ass song mah nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=6hf7T-D4Y7g

youtu.be/WWFaG_7RySI

fo reel cracka

regardless this nigga wild

Is he wearing his pants on his knees lol? Looks like he's trying to dress up as a ghost or something. Cringe.

Thruth is those are shorts

Come to my house (the armory) and prepare for the 100 round.

you should listen to some based Lil B, shed those tears and become a better person thanks to the based god.

Sheeeiiiit, das sum mokzart musik righ der 11/10 kip up da gud taste my niggaz

stay woke

>RA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-JAM-JAM-JAM-JAM!!!

this post is hilarious, thank you
also, sneakdiss is going into my vocabulary

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT

>cuck threads were an issue even three years ago

If you have not seen this yet you need too!!!

Best BLM rap videa evar!!!!!

Video shoot gone wrong: Rapper King Yella Shot while shooting Black Lives matter Video

youtube.com/watch?v=xmcPg8VGJDg

Jesus fucking christe. Dressing like used to be cool?

FUCC U NIGGA BITCH AZZ NIGGA U AIN GON DO SHIEET PUZZY AZZ NIGGA I FUCCIN KILL U NIGGA I GON LAY YO ASS DOWN PUZZY OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD OOK OOOOOK OOOOOKKK EEEEKK EEEEEEEK EEEEEEEEKK *pounds chest and slams ground*

Bruh you gone have to hold this L forreal

YOU!

JENKEM NOW!

Damn, you deserve to be the first white dude to legit earn a phd in ebonics.

Truly bro, I'm impressed with your command of the idiom.

Thats big talk coming from obsolete farm equipment

You seem awful nice.

Obviously satire. You can tell by the use of apostrophes. Niggers don't know 'bout my punctuation.

really stimulates your cognitive process dunnit?

>where y'all live yo i'mma give u some of dis lil reese money yo forreal mandown facedown when u c me

Lost it here Kek

>I am trained in gorilla warfare
>gorilla warfare

m8...

YO! Sup Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOT!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUCKAS!!

>fuccbois
Not a word.
>forreal
Not a proper conjunction.
>sneakdiss
Again.
>lmfao
Abbreviations don't belong in declarative dialogue.
>fuccs
Improper spelling and not a conjunctive.
>irl
sigh
>i'm
The identitive I is capitalized.
>catch a body
Irrational statement.
>nigga
No misspelled derogatives belong in rational hypothetical declaration.
>nothin
Improper contraction.
>cracka
No misspelled derogatives belong in rational hypothetical declaration.
>y'all
Improper use of contraction.
>i'mma
Where to begin...
>u
I HOPE this was a misspelling of "you".
>dis lil
Improper contractions.
>reese
If this is a person, where is the capitalization?
>yo
Improper grammatical use.
>forreal
Improper contraction.
>mandown
Mal-hyphenate.
>facedown
Mal-hyphenate.
>u c
Improper contraction, and/or abbreviation.
>comin
Improper abbreviation.
>lookin
Fucking REALLY?
>muthafuccin
Going 60 mile-per-nigger in a non-nigger zone.

No wonder your race get booted out of grade school at an alarming rate, and turn to crime and the welfare system.

Niggers?
In Denmark??
Niggers??
IN DENMARK?!

WHO'S THAT POKEMON!?

IT'S NIGLETT