Spicy """food"""

>spicy """food"""

Makes your ass bleed?

mayonnaise boy

>my wannabe-white ass is on FIRE!!

>Having your palate so numb you have to burn it to feel anything
That's actually really sad

I went to a Mexican restaurant yesterday and everything is spicy, even the water. What the fuck nigga. JalapeƱo, serrano, chile ancho, habanero, even those foods that weren't supposed to be spicy made me shit blood all fucking night.

Fuck your country.
Spicy shit is not even food.
I hate you.

I love spicy food. It's almost masochistic. The aftermath is not so fun sometimes.

I'll beat all of you to a spice challenge.

Pussy

I thought all latinos liked spicy food, is it actually just mexicans?

Love it. Problem is I have really spicy food so my tolerance is high, I have to use ghost chilli sauce to have with my food and when I cook a chilli con carne I use two scotch bonnets.

Had a raw scotch bonnet yesterday whole, was nice and not too hot but it was a yellow one.
I accept your challenge m8 bring it on

You can hardly call Mexican food ''food''

People like spicy food because before you can be happy, you first must suffer.

Hahaha, Mexican food is not for pussies. Our food is better than yours, so shut the fuck up. I don't know if argentian food even exist.

Faggot

Typical argento boy
Roasts and ruins his meat
Can't handle condiments

We don't need to add spice to our food because our products already have an exquisite taste without them.
Salt and garlic, give us no more.

Never eat nachos again.

>Our products

Hahaha, it's just meat. Even Peruvians has better food than Argentians. Your food is trash, that's the truth.

Kill yourself.

no u

Pasta + beans + chili peppers and a glass of red wine on the side is a god tier combo

i want to kiss a brit

Why?

>wine
We've got a sissy fairyboi over here kek

cause brits are cute

Argentina is right. Spicy food is horrible.

Thanks!

You're just a nigger. Your opinion is irrelevant. Wine is the drink of the white man.

>Spicy
>Sweet
>Bitter
>Sour
>All at the same time
East Asia should be fucking purged for this.

>tfw like spicy food but can't handle even the weakest spicy sauces from the supermarket

You're a shithskin moor piece of shit 'hurr durr muh med wine we wuz romaz and sheir'
Fuck your red wine, shitalian.

You know what else is gonna be red? Your mom's bed sheets when I stretch out her southern european anus.