Which one of you memers did this?

msn.com/en-us/news/us/‘this-neighborhood-does-not-need-any-blacks-in-it’-racist-letter-shocks-kansas-family/ar-BBw2kaH?li=BBnbcA1&srcref=rss&ocid=iehrs

“This neighborhood does not need any blacks in it,” the letter said. “There is a reason for the saying, ‘The other side of the tracks.’ That is where these people belong. You have done a great disrespect in this neighborhood by not thinking of your neighbors.”

The note ended with the words: “Go Trump!”

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What you doing rabbi?

Fpbp
/thread

Do people actually believe this type of bullshit is real?

fpbp
literally no one would write a letter like that let alone in this witch hunt social media society that thinks everyone is racist and sexist

>that feminine handwriting
>my wife and I

>for many a year
literally only redditors are this gay

What else could it be?

yup

Another false flag? Social media is fucking cancer as it is what drives this sort of attention seeking behavior.

Fucking kill yourselves dumbass reddit niggers

>Le first pist le best post XD
EDIT: THANKS FOR THE GOLD KIND STRANGER!

Either the person who reported wrote it, collaborated with the person who did, or some other liberal tard wrote it to paint Trump and whites in general in a bad light.

Fuck people like this.

Watcha doin', Rabbi?

If they put their house for sale it should be pretty obvious who wrote the letter.

Fake and gey

FUCKING GLOBALIST SHILLS STOP FALSE FLAGGING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Looks like it was written by a 12 year old

I'd call the police, but only after sending this back to the sender

dude you ok?

always this

fakehatecrimes.org/

>Call the police if it were a threat

I just brain farted, sorry guys

Look at her profile and tell me this isn't a false flag. I'll be looking into it a bit, and help is appreciated.

kikebook . com/nancy.wirths

>Social media is fucking cancer as it is what drives this sort of attention seeking behavior.

Social media is the worst think to happen to the civilized world. The internet is supposed to be anonymous. That's how it's meant to be. There can be no coexisting with facefags. They must be driven back to meatspace once and for all.

When will these social media companies go out of business?

Yes. There are plenty of liberal idiots who eat this stuff up.

My personal favorite, same concept, when they can't find enemies they will create them.

fakehatecrimes.org/

>Go Trump!

Ahahahaha even normies can't buy something this obvious, r-r-r-right guys?

Avoid the groid

a girl wrote this

i can tell by the handwriting

Where does it even say that in the letter shown?

The article states that it was included at the bottom of the letter but now shown.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

It's absolutely fake.

Same thing happened in Seattle a few weeks ago.

It also ended with "Go Trump!"

>my wife and i
>feminine handwriting
GAYS GET OUT ROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

obvious hoax