Why aren't you donating Sup Forums?

Why aren't you donating Sup Forums?

You aren't a bunch of bigots, are you?

because i'm broke nigga

Just donated 20 dollars
SOMEONE MATCH ME

I thought incest was taboo

Because I'm not giving money to help someone eventually commit suicide. It's a bad investment.

What is this? Two FTM's getting fake dicks?

Cause I only have 67 cents ... :( so hungry

>this is who we really are, but don't expect us to pay for it.

So brave .

Wtf is a TOP operation? They going to sew on tophats? Sounds fancy as fuck. Sign me up too

It's gotten to the point where I can't tell if hipsters are high class people ironically pretending to be poor, or just low-class people who think irony makes them cultured.

No money to donate.

Getting their tits chopped off. I guess you can sign up too if you really want.

A friend of a friend is a upper middle class girl who looks pretty similar to the ones in OP and recently had "top surgery". She pretends to be poor and struggling despite living with her parents (she's in her mid twenties) who each make a healthy three figures a year.

>3 figures

>not living off of a combined total of 200 a month

>getting their tits chopped off

For what fucking purpose? Tits are awesome.

I will donate $200

First dubs reply to this picks message I write with donation.

"check these dubs"

Because they want to be men. Come on user, this is sjw 101. Guys take estrogen supplements and chop off their dicks? Women take testosterone supplements and chop off their tits.

I should make one of these and just keep the cash as my winnings

Sounds pretty fucking gay to me.

You're a bigot.

trips says do it

I'm pretty sure they want to just chop their tits off. Maybe they could make a DIY out of it with kitchen knives, ice cream scoops, and a little morphine.

you should give me that 200$ instead, I need a new graphics gard.

They'll probably kill themselves eventually, hopefully.

I donated my semen in a pill bottle but they returned it. So don't tell me I didn't donate anything.