Hat or BE hatted, /brit/...

The ol' chon taught me that...

can't believe we haven't nuked moscow yet
this country has gone to the dogs

Russia is an illiberal criminal regime
Russia needs regime change

siberians mocking our climate?
am i missing something?

I can't wait for Mikhail Gorbachev assassination.

Who is worse, USSR or putin?

The ussr was dedicated to the advancemwnt of mankind

Putin...

what makes you think it wasn't suicide? people kill themselves often enough

>gde dokazatelstva?

Literally North Korea tier coddpiecing

>3rd March national holiday
>our pro-Russian president invites Putin to suck his dick
>Putin sends the Russian patriarch instead
>the "Bulgarian" president sucks his dick nevertheless
>says the same old cliche speech about how we're grateful to all the soldiers from all nationalities of the Russian empire who gave their life for our freedom
>the Russian patriarch gives him a hard speech in front of cameras of how he's changing history and how Russia and the Russians are the only one to be grateful to and he better not forget that
>once in Russia release the video
>all Russian propaganda machine is now shitting on Bulgaria and how we're supper ungrateful traitors, fascists, Turk-lovers and all that pretty stuff
>our Russcuck president hasn't spoken since, still can't grasp the fact he got fucked by his Orthodox Slavic brothers like that
lol

>russian
>slavic
>brother

this post was sponsored by the kremlin

This is literally what the Russian propaganda her has been saying in the last 200 years (and 24/7 during Communism).
>muh Slavic brothers (meaning Bulgarians should be ruled by Moscow)
>muh Orthodox brothers (meaning the same)
>we liberated you (meaning the same)

Yes and I suppose litvinenko poisoned himself with polonium-210 right after meeting ex-KGB agents

youtube.com/watch?v=yFNRlvEh7ok

Why does this even get reposted? Both Ruskies and us can outdrink Finns by an order of five.

>brits pretend to care about some russian who spied on his own country and then eventually got removed
I bet you wouldn't mind if it was vise versa situation with british spy getting fucked in russia

That's clearly labeled vodka not methanol after shave

APOLOGISE

You really shouldn't kill people on foreign soil after you've exchanged them for your spies who got caught.

Russian spies who get caught will never be exchanged from now on.

I don't give a fuck about the man himself
We should not stand idle when a foreign state is repeatedly carrying out assassinations on British soil

>I posted it again

It's still true, putinbot.

Crimea is 5.
Is Ukraine 3 or 4?

Why has Russia never targeted the traitors living in Israel?

>putinbot
aight

the UK is a Soros proxy-colony
it is in British people interests to change the regime

oп ты мyдaк

>the UK is a Soros proxy-colony

Why do Sup Forumstards love the Russian dick so much?

>the virgin islands

He's not wrong. No-one is safe in Britain, not even British citizens. Has everyone forgotten the deal the UK government made years ago with the US where the US can legally kidnap British citizens and fly them out of the country without trial?

Besides, no traitor should be safe anywhere. You think the US would not like to kill Snowden they first chance they get?

limeydoids BTFO

>чё ты cмoтpишь cyкa

Are you still doing the CIA prisons thing or something?

Isn't that against International law?

Not saying that Russia gives a shit about international law or anything

So it seems. Rumour has it there is a CIA prison on a British government-controlled island in the Indian Ocean, British own the island, leased it to the Americans who turned it into one massive black site that replaced Guantanamo Bay. All, again, with complete British knowledge and permission.

So really, all this feigned indignation at Russia operating on British soil is a load of bullshit considering the way the British government treats its own citizens and foreigners.

That he did. Only explanation that fits all the facts :^)

Can't wait to wipe this blot of mouldy borsch from the surface of the planet

>all this impotent British anger
Tip top kek.

>Andrey Konstantinovich Lugovoy (Russian: Aндpéй Кoнcтaнти́нoвич Лyгoвóй; born 19 September 1966), also spelled Lugovoi, is a Russian politician and businessman and deputy of the State Duma, the lower house of the Russian parliament, for the LDPR.
>Lugovoy had visited London at least three times in the month before Litvinenko's death and met with him four times. Lugovoy met with Litvinenko on the day he fell ill (November 1). Traces of polonium-210 have been discovered in all three hotels where Lugovoy stayed after flying to London on 16 October, in the Pescatori restaurant, Dover Street, Mayfair, where Lugovoy is understood to have dined before 1 November and aboard two aircraft on which he had traveled.[6]
EXPLAIN

APOLOGISE

You first, you plague upon earth, genocidal invading looting hypocritical scheming drug-dealing island trash

Struck a nerve, Alexey?

hate speech police has been notified

russian spy is dead, what's the fucking problem?

*ex russian double agent exchanged in a spy-swap deal

Easily, Litvininko was trying to poison Lugovoi with poloniom, presumably by contact. Lugovoi went to hotel and washed it off
Last time Litvinenko tried to use food posoning, but fucked it up and got a lingful of polonium from hot teapot
Facts:
* It was Litvinenko who sought out Lugovoi
* There was no radioactive teacup (!)

Not a problem, it's a good pretext to blame Russia for everything again.

Russia is a criminal state. Its pretty clear that the USSR knew the positions of every US navy ship and submarine throughout the later half of the cold war. If war broke out the entire US submarine force would have been destroyed.

So Id say USSR

Yeah, i mad

I think it was the daughter. Anyway, I hope he survives as maybe he'll have some recollection of what happened

>what makes you think it wasn't suicide? people kill themselves often enough
I always invite my daughter visiting from Russia to kill herself with me using a rare nerve agent after we have a nice day out.

It's an old Russian tradition.

He is brain damaged.

Nerve agents stop you from breathing so no oxygen will get to your brain.

>makes fun of the weather in britain
>Headline: You get killed if you settle there

hm

YOU'RE mad?
Eat fucking shit Ivan. Nukes will come soon.

and Kovtun?
>Kovtun met the poisoned ex-spy Alexander Litvinenko in London on several occasions, first in mid-October and later only hours before Litvinenko fell ill on 1 November. On 9 December 2006, German police report finding traces of radiation at Hamburg flat used by Kovtun.[3] According to German investigators, the polonium traces were found on a couch where Kovtun is believed to have slept at his ex-wife's apartment in Hamburg (Altona-Ottensen) the night before he headed to London for a meeting with Litvinenko and according to British investigators, polonium traces were found on the airplanes in which Kovtun traveled between Moscow and London. Polonium traces were also found in Kovtun's car in Hamburg.[4]

let me guess it's a giant conspiracy involving German and British police and ex-KGB agents aren't actually going around and poisoning Russian double agents

I hate Russia

Not too big on reading, Mr.Shill?

>Putin sends the Russian patriarch instead
>>the "Bulgarian" president sucks his dick nevertheless
A Russian girl who used to cut my hair told me that while her family is Russian Orthodox, they refer to the modern church in Russia as the Church of Putin.

Good, good... now show me your war face

Her family is probably one of those:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Believers

It's like, fair enough if they say you can't jump to conclusions, and let's wait and see what the evidence says

But the same people are still in denial about Litvinenko

>I bet you wouldn't mind if it was vise versa situation with british spy getting fucked in russia
The problem is he was part of a spy exchange and his daughter a Russian citizen was also poisoned on their soil.

The West needs to admit that the fall of the Soviet Union was a mistake. Going from a place of science and advancement to ruled by money grabbers is a down step for all humanity

That and the 21 other innocent people who were also contaminated.

We've had actual Islamic terrorist attacks that have been less harmful than this.

Fuck, I was thinking about using a helium tank but I guess a rare nerve agent will be much better

I can't wait until something happens and you babies cry to us for help. While you've repeatedly been terribly selfish and tried to be as manly as possible despite being literally occupied.

Children's playthings.

>The ussr was dedicated to the advancemwnt of mankind
kek

> German police investigation
eh, fake news. Wasn't in that English judge statement.
But tell you what, give me those german sources and i will look at them

Fuck off

Never trust the russ

>Rumour has it

Meaning it's not true.

nice argument

Being a double-agent was already a suicide.

Scum of the earth.

The fabled soygument

>It's an old Russian tradition.
The Russians are a fascinating video.

No. it's true that there is a military controlled British island in the Indian Ocean, but due to the secrecy around it, no-one can confirm anything. Certainly,, the government is not going to confirm a CIA torture camp on British soil.

>video
WTF I wrote people

The church in Russia is directly under government (Putin) control and is used a tool of propaganda and control. The patriarch is an ex-KGB agent who is involved in shady shit and claimed human right are the new heresy. He's scum.

>ussr
>a place of science and advancement

>We've had actual Islamic terrorist attacks that have been less harmful than this.
To be fair a lot of them are incompetent.

> new heresy
They are not new heresy. That heresy is at least 250 years old already

Russian Orthodox Church in America is more pure and not full of government puppets like the ROC in Russia. The two were separated for a long time after the communists took over in russia and only recently re-integrated.

>Russian Orthodox Church in America is more pure and not full of government puppets like the ROC in Russia. The two were separated for a long time after the communists took over in russia and only recently re-integrated.
Full of crypto-pascists and CIA plants though

What's a pascist?

A combination of fascist and papist.

He was one of ours.

It's out of order

I don't remember Litvinenko causing such a shitstorm when he got bumped off, what's different this time?

It's just the last straw really. That and the scale of it.

The West was still pretending Russia is not a subhuman shithole.

Lots of things. You'd have to be pretty clueless not to understand the difference.