Transgender woman files human rights complaint alleging discrimination at salon

This HAS to be a ruse. It just has to be.....

>Kristen McKay says she went into Carrie's Esthetic Salon in downtown Charlottetown on Tuesday afternoon to get her nails and makeup done and for makeup lessons.

>McKay said a woman at the salon informed her that she didn't do services for men, and when McKay replied that she's not a man but a transgender woman, McKay was still refused service.

>"I felt like I was a piece of garbage. I was worthless," said McKay.

>Salon owner Carrie MacFadyen said she would serve a transgender customer if she felt safe and secure in a room alone with them.

>McKay said MacFadyen tried to give her an address for another salon to get her nails done, but McKay refused. She left, filed a complaint with P.E.I. Human Rights Commission and went to the media with her story.

>"It is discrimination. I'm a human being. I have rights and people should know what people's rights are and if you're going to run a business you should know what rights are," said McKay.

cbc.ca/news/canada/prince-edward-island/pei-human-rights-complaint-1.3735833

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/steakhouse-loses-12000-human-rights-tribunal-ruling-after-ignoring-germaphobes-requests
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More guys should start doing this. Fight fire with fire.

He seems to be going pretty far with the lawsuit though.

Bump

One more bump

Ruse or not, I hope he takes them for a bunch of money.

>"I felt like I was a piece of garbage. I was worthless,"
you are, also a freak

yes, seems like a dignified existence.

> It is now a crime to not like someone

Fuck, I was going to yell at someone that was talking during a movie, but realized I didn't want to offend anyone with my prejudices, and not get the cops called so I kept it to myself.

Now to bite my tongue when someone wears socks and sandals, too.

Salon should have told him that even with hair, nails and makeup he'd still be ugly. Man or woman.

>>"It is discrimination. I'm a human being. I have rights and people should know what people's rights are and if you're going to run a business you should know what rights are," said McKay.
And you should know that they have the right to refuse service to anyone.

Isn't it their right to refuse service?

Pretty sure privately owned companies can refuse service whenever they want.

>Esthetic

damn that salon name is pretty E S T H I C

>owner doesn't feel safe with me, a mentally ill transgendered man
>help help I'm being oppressed
>I'll force you to feel unsafe. It's my RIGHT!

Do you think they'll ever understand the irony?

good for him. cunts think they can do whatever they please without regard for the rights of non-women. hope he gets a big settlement.

The entire point of all this nonsense right back to the lunch counter to to erase the right to refuse service.

>Be owner of small salon
>Creepy fatso comes in and starts licking his lips at me
>Hey, can you take me into the back room and put makeup on me?
>Sir, please leave before I call the police
>Oh, call me miss.
I guarantee it went down something like that

Certain kinds of discrimination; such as discrimination based on race, religion, or sex; is prohibited by law. This trend started as a way to prevent businesses like hotels from refusing service to niggers, which would potentially force them to sleep on the street and freeze to death and/or get robbed.

Why do trannies have visible facial hair? Do they seriously expect people to ignore it?

How the hell do you end up like that creep?

How

Beggars belief

If it were up to me, I'd shoot it

>tfw the Left continues to eat itself

The Human Rights Commissions are basically kangaroo courts here.

The salon owner will eat a >$20,000 fine and may even have to close up shop. There is a lengthy precedent for this...

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/steakhouse-loses-12000-human-rights-tribunal-ruling-after-ignoring-germaphobes-requests

Why is this legal?

THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE, TO ANYONE.

This tranny should just go start a fucking salon for other trannies and take their trannybux.

>>"I felt like I was a piece of garbage. I was worthless," said McKay.

even a broken clock, etc

And now look at the state of the world, I can't get a hotel room without giving 3 different credit cards and my driver's license because niggers fuck up the places they stay.

Forgot to add this tidbit in

>It goes on to say that McKay is often standing or sitting on the street where MacFadyen parks her car and that — along with the fact that McKay then showed up at her work — made her uneasy.

Maybe this neck beard is a stalker too and used this as an excuse to get closer to her?

the biggest fucking issue is HIS fucking face

why? why didnt it AT LEAST make an effort to shave and at least look like a fat woman?

i hate trannies, and i hate myself because im a tranny, these stories only fuel that hatred. i want it all to fucking end, or at least be able to upload my mind into a computer or something, i cant take it, fuck the thing in the article, stupid-ass Jack Nicholson looking motherfucker

That's just it you fucking idiot, they don't have the right to refuse service because all the goddamned leftist legislation.

Sue that salon owner into a fucking cardboard box in the street.

It's not

Guy is a typical middle age tranny who tries transitioning too late in life. As such, the body can't be warped or cut or made remotely passable in terms of looking female, even if the guy was rich enough to get a top notch plastic surgeon to cut him to make him look more feminine.

You have to transition real early to look halfway normal as a woman or be wealthy enough to get the very best plastic surgeon to make the transition look normal.

Now that is even better.
No questionable behavior at all. :^)

>The complainant, identified only by his initials P.G., testified he suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder and germaphobia.

Next, they'll be going in for bikini waxes and asshole bleachings.

>Do they seriously expect people to ignore it?

They expect people to ignore linebacker shoulders, and a fat, hairy nutsack.

Why do you believe that delusional faggots would see facial hair as a 'STOP' sign?

>The complainant, identified only by his initials P.G., testified he suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder and germaphobia.

t. tranny

TFW your self-assigned gender is rolled up into one award-winning faggot lottery.